Nintendo DSi vs Sony PSP Go. Which is...

Nintendo DSi vs Sony PSP Go. Which is right for your child this christmas?

There are 10 comments on the Examiner.com story from Oct 18, 2009, titled Nintendo DSi vs Sony PSP Go. Which is right for your child this christmas?. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Your kids want one, but which one is right? There are a few factors which dictate my answer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

james braselton

Atlanta, GA

#1 Nov 3, 2009
hi there i would buy every portable gaming console on the planet a 64 gb ipod touch a nintendo dsi and a sony psp go for $1,000 or more in to the econmy and job creation as well
Valkyriareaper1

Union, ME

#2 Dec 21, 2009
I own a PSPgo and a Nintendo DS Lite. I just got my PSPgo, its a good system. It has games I like, only problem is downloading a game takes too long. My DS is good too, only problem, some games are boring. I do not own an iPod Touch, but want to.
james braselton

Dacula, GA

#3 Dec 26, 2009
HI THERE IF YOU WANT A CONSOLE TOO WICH THEM HAPPY BIRTH DAY GET THE PSP GO TODAY IS MY BRIITH DAY AND WHEN I SLIDE THE PSP GO CLOSED WITH IT STILL ON IT SCRAMBLES THE ICONS AND SAYS HAPPY BIRTH DAY HOW NEAT IS THAT FEATURE BESIDES THE GAMES GRAPHICS AND DOWNLOADING FEATURES
adancoool

Fort Pierce, FL

#8 Feb 24, 2010
psp is betr tan a gay dsi
•
Silver the hedgehog

United States

#16 Feb 25, 2010
*Facepalm* You really need to choose between a crummy DSi and an epic PSP with internet? Wow people wow. PSP rules!
joseph

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Jul 22, 2010
DSI i really like. i use it all the time!(i am posting from it right now) it has a fair amount of fun games to download. like mario vs. donkey kong: minis march agian-that is the best one. and a few others are good. i dont own a PsP but my freind does it is fun to play but dsi is better.

or wait for a 3DS the next nintendo handheld it has 3D without glasses and better graphics and tons of other new stuff.
low nintendo

Tucson, AZ

#18 Aug 5, 2010
my dsi sux. i am goin to get a psp for christmas. the psp haz awesome graphics and better gamz. the dsi is for 10 year olds and under. the psp is more 11+.

“I doesn't afraid of anything.”

Since: Aug 10

I can also shot web.

#19 Aug 5, 2010
low nintendo wrote:
my dsi sux. i am goin to get a psp for christmas. the psp haz awesome graphics and better gamz. the dsi is for 10 year olds and under. the psp is more 11+.
Save your money, 3DS is coming soon.
low nintendo

Tucson, AZ

#20 Aug 21, 2010
-Redd- wrote:
<quoted text>
Save your money, 3DS is coming soon.
wtf is a 3ds

“I doesn't afraid of anything.”

Since: Aug 10

I can also shot web.

#21 Sep 3, 2010
low nintendo wrote:
<quoted text> wtf is a 3ds
sry for being late

http://www.gamesradar.com/3ds/kid-icarus-upri...

there you go idiot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

PSP Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vita Sales Increase, Resident Evil Huge in Japan (May '12) May '16 peggy47 2
News Jackass: The Game - Soundtrack Song List (Jan '08) May '16 Godoy 31
How to Convert PS3 and XBOX DVD game to ISO/CSO... (Mar '08) Feb '16 Tattobu 32
News Three airlifted in Route 119 two-vehicle accident (Feb '15) Feb '15 Mr Obvious 2
Win A Sony PSP (Jan '07) Aug '14 shubham dubey 109
News PSP homebrew: Snes9X Euphoria R1 (Oct '09) Jun '14 jef 3
News Class of Heroes 2G gets PS3/Vita dual-screen pl... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Games4anime 1
More from around the web