PS3 2 player games?

Posted in the PS3 Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Thierrytheking

Dublin, Ireland

#1 Mar 26, 2007
Just wondering can PS3 games be played by 2 players at the same console. It's prob a stupid question but motorstorm and formula 1 can only be played by one player.
Dave

Dublin, Ireland

#2 Mar 27, 2007
Yep man but Motorstorm is only a 1 player game. Resistance Fall OF Man is a 2 player game. Yep u can play it on the same console and it is the full game which is cool.

Since: Mar 07

Dublin, Ireland

#3 Mar 27, 2007
Cheers, good to know. Can't believe formula 1 isn't 2 player tho.

Since: Mar 07

Derby, UK

#4 Apr 5, 2007
I have heard a rumour that games like MotorStorm have the ability to be upgraded maps added, game types added etc.., and certainly it should be multiplayer offline as well as online, that would really make it stand out.
danny hudson

Sheerness, UK

#5 Jul 24, 2007
is the godfather 2 player online?
or blazing angels?
Hot Rod

Dumfries, UK

#6 Sep 13, 2007
can 2 or more players at the same ps3 console play online?
ink pen

Hull, UK

#7 Sep 16, 2007
well me and my brother were debating on whether to get a 360 or a ps3, but we go on many 2 player games. i have heard that a 360 is a much better 2 player console, but a ps3 is a better all-round console. i'm so confused so plz help
craig

Clayton Le Moors, UK

#8 Oct 6, 2007
how do 2 players log in with 1 ps3
Lok

Fitzroy, Australia

#9 Nov 3, 2007
I've got Warhawk on PS3. You can play up to 4 players split-screen while playing on a 32 player online server! You can even host a 24-player online game on your own PS3 while playing 4 players split-screen. If that's not good multiplayer I don't know what is!
warmack

United States

#10 Jan 8, 2008
Lok wrote:
I've got Warhawk on PS3. You can play up to 4 players split-screen while playing on a 32 player online server! You can even host a 24-player online game on your own PS3 while playing 4 players split-screen. If that's not good multiplayer I don't know what is!
well can you tell me how you were able to do that? i have call of duty 4 and i cant do it and i have even tryed with other games....help please...is there something that you have to set up first?
bman

United States

#11 Jan 22, 2008
you can't play COD4 split screen coop, only against each other
gman432

Markham, Canada

#12 Jan 25, 2008
is it possible to play call of duty 3 online 2 players with the same console
AMAZING

Lake Geneva, WI

#13 Mar 5, 2008
I WISH THERE WAS A GAME ON PS3 THAT YOU COULD DO 2 PLAYERS ONLINE. I think resistance 2 will.
kachingching

Courtice, Canada

#14 Mar 18, 2008
what are some good games for ps3(2 players) same console.
some one plzzz reply
Torres El nino

Liverpool, UK

#15 Apr 24, 2008
What is the best 2 playe r game on ps3 my mate wants to play against me and i just want to no what is the game to get ?

Maybe an adventure a racing or a shoot em up
chewy

Camden, Australia

#16 Apr 27, 2008
I have FOM-resistance and it is the best 2 player game I've ever seen. I'm desperate for another 2player game just like this one. They don't HAVE to be shooting. Anything to play a split screen full game would be great. Can anyone name these kinds of games or tell me a site that will list them properly PLEASE. Thanks heaps in advance for anyones help!
chewy

Camden, Australia

#17 Apr 27, 2008
Torres El nino wrote:
What is the best 2 playe r game on ps3 my mate wants to play against me and i just want to no what is the game to get ?
Maybe an adventure a racing or a shoot em up
Fall of Man - Resistance : is the best, I've played it that many times from beginning to end and will play it again I'm sure. The Online gaming is really cool - addictive.
SQUADBUDDY954

Miami, FL

#18 Jul 9, 2008
danny hudson wrote:
is the godfather 2 player online?
or blazing angels?
Blazing Angels is a boring game
Tim_cool

Canberra, Australia

#19 Jul 28, 2008
ps3 is shit guys my sega still gos and its hell good.
einnob

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jul 28, 2008
what ps3 games r two players online

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

PS3 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PS Plus December 2017 boost as Black Friday dea... Dec '17 AnthonyOdaniel 1
Black ops 1 Dec '17 AnthonyOdaniel 2
FREE PSN codes. NO BS, NO SPAM, NO SCAM ! (Sep '10) Nov '17 Donnie_Mac231120 15
How do you delete game data Sep '17 McWarlord 3
Transfer game file from one PS3 to another Aug '17 FonzAre138 1
How I Get PS3 Games For FREE (Sep '07) Aug '17 Apt 93
Ps3 Aug '17 Jamont 1
More from around the web