The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Nigh...

The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night announced for Wii, DS, GBA, PS2

There are 69 comments on the Xbox 360 News Coverage 24 story from Jul 8, 2007, titled The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night announced for Wii, DS, GBA, PS2. In it, Xbox 360 News Coverage 24 reports that:

“We're really excited to continue the re-emergence of one of video gaming's most popular characters through this ongoing trilogy”

Sierra Entertainment has just announced the latest installment to the Spyro the Dragon franchise, The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night . via Xbox 360 News Coverage 24

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Xbox 360 News Coverage 24.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
kkcheats4u

Humble, TX

#64 Oct 17, 2010
Terrador:
1. find a corner 2 hide in where he wont hit u
2.when he swings tail u will hear 3 swoshing noises
3.after 3rd noise go and attack him
4. go back 2 corner
5.repeat until terradors health gets about halfway down
6. he will start using earth breath, jump in air and try best 2 avoid it
7.repeat until u win
HOPE I HELPED!!!!!!!
Jamie

UK

#65 Nov 25, 2010
Is there any health cheats for the legend of spyro the eternal night on the wii console.
Two bloody scorpions

Canton, GA

#67 Jul 3, 2012
Hi im at the level with the two scorpion guy and i cant sem to kill them! Not even my dark spyro cheat can! Is there any code or way that i can get them to the ground?
zelda-link-mario -spyro

Knoxville, TN

#68 Oct 7, 2012
i need help with the level after the executioner battle after i beat all the enemys on the wii version
zelda-link-mario -spyro

Knoxville, TN

#69 Oct 7, 2012
if its the wii version swing the wii remote and nunchuck up at the same time use dragon time and hit the one standing on is hind legs hope i helped
zelda-link-mario -spyro

Knoxville, TN

#70 Oct 7, 2012
i literally died 199 times with those d*mn scorpions
zelda-link-mario -spyro

Knoxville, TN

#71 Oct 9, 2012
yay never mind i need help with gaul now
100 deaths

Knoxville, TN

#72 Oct 9, 2012
i really died 100 times with gaul but i found out that using dragon time after he gets his swords stuck in the ground and you run up behind him use dragon time and attack it doesn't help to much because you don't have magic so if you do it this way without dying it takes forever
zelda-link-mario -spyro

Knoxville, TN

#73 Oct 9, 2012
that didn't help me i got dark spyro but i can't use magic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sony Playstation 2 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Convert BIK to Blackberry - BIK to Blackberry C... (Nov '09) Mar '17 Anonymous 7
News The Hookup - Win Free Stuff - Win a PlayStation... (Oct '07) Nov '16 in lebanon aloushi 67
what is maximum capacity hard drive you can use... (Feb '10) Sep '16 heLL48 2
give me ps2 (Jun '16) Jun '16 rafiee19 1
playstation 2 (May '16) May '16 Gerry 1
News Jackass: The Game - Soundtrack Song List (Jan '08) May '16 Godoy 31
News Library introduces new video game collection fo... (May '09) Apr '16 assassins-game 9
More from around the web