the unkown

Yorktown, VA

#22 Apr 14, 2010
My ps2 freezes only on 2 games & I have like 40 to 50 for the ps2. If there are any type of suggestions Please type how to.
Rigell

Hanover, PA

#23 May 1, 2010
wow, these all the same...heres my story

mvp baseball 2005, like new
brand new PS2 and its freezing

solution: take PS2 back and exchange for a Wii that works

sony sucks
Danak

Blackpool, UK

#24 Aug 15, 2010
abc23 wrote:
I have Mafia on Ps2, but play it on a ps3. When I finish the mission "running man" and begin the mission "molotov party" the loading screen freezes. Why, and how do I fix this? I know the disc is alright as it works on a friends ps3 just fine.

hey, did you ever sort your problem out? im having the same problem and really wanna get around it!
John

Beeville, TX

#25 Aug 16, 2010
abc23 wrote:
I have Mafia on Ps2, but play it on a ps3. When I finish the mission "running man" and begin the mission "molotov party" the loading screen freezes. Why, and how do I fix this? I know the disc is alright as it works on a friends ps3 just fine.
i know this old but did u ever figure out why mafia freezes on molotov party on the ps3 and how to fix it?
Danak

Blackpool, UK

#26 Aug 17, 2010
John wrote:
<quoted text> i know this old but did u ever figure out why mafia freezes on molotov party on the ps3 and how to fix it?
You having the same problem... git aye ...
BEN

UK

#27 Aug 20, 2010
abc23 wrote:

did u get this sorted i have same problem exactly reply to
edge.wwe@hotmail.com
gamer

Atlanta, GA

#29 Jun 7, 2011
izaak wrote:
if i try to play dragonball z budokai it always freezes on story mode what should i do??????????
yea same with dbz T3 do everything else perfectly but freezes right i fight or do story mode
rex

Thousand Oaks, CA

#30 Jun 23, 2011
i have dbz budokai 3 for ps2 and it keeps frezzing and taking forever to load how do i stop it.
ColtsFan

Granger, IN

#31 Jul 19, 2011
I recently bought a sony playstation 2 and I have Grand Theft Auto:Vice City I freezes up when I first get started playing but it works for anything esle...HELP!
smart

Karachi, Pakistan

#32 Nov 6, 2011
you dont know that many reasons do this to your ps2 somes laser would be bad some ones cd had scraches it happened to me too but ps2 says unable to read disk i changed the disk and saw it had scractes my ps2 is very good othe games have no problem go to sony they might do something.
ur mom

Brockton, MA

#34 Dec 5, 2011
i have smackdown v s raw the original and need for speed carbon and and socom ll yhese dum games are alwaays givin mme hell.
Chewbaccaht

Long Valley, NJ

#35 Dec 27, 2011
my battlefront 2 game freezes up after 2 rounds or 3 quartes of a round. how do i fix it
Dante

Windhoek, Namibia

#36 Dec 30, 2011
i got DMC3 yesterday for a reminder of my pastime (hehe) but it constantly freezes. my CoD 3 game also freezes but some of the other ones are fine, PLEASE HELP! how do i fix this?! i desperately wanna play DMC3
sfpanda

San Francisco, CA

#37 Mar 10, 2012
I have GTA san andreas for ps2 and it freezes in the begining on the credit screen what do i do cuz all my other games work perfectly fine
san andreas

United States

#38 May 25, 2012
I was playing gta sa then it froze because I had it on for a long time what do I do
san andreas

United States

#39 May 25, 2012
My vice city keeps on freezing too help
brandon mccleery

Galloway, OH

#40 May 25, 2012
my ps2 freezes on mk armagedden
Jake

Zanesville, OH

#42 Jun 5, 2012
I Play Need For speed Most Wanted and when i get to a certain part of the game it freezes and makes a "RRRRRRRR" Noise. Im Confused. Ive Cleaned the disc,Just bought the game used but in great condition, Yet it still freezes! I Don't Know what to do! Can anyone tell me how to fix it? Please it will be Well Appreciated!
Michelle

Bothell, WA

#43 Jul 9, 2012
Pleaseee some one help me. Ive been craving to play old svr games so i went to go get the original and 06 and they both freeze at the loading screen? ;( What do i do! The discs both looks fine. They might have like tiny scraches but nothing big? HELP!
tankies

Lake Elsinore, CA

#44 Aug 5, 2012
what do i do when my ps2 freezes , on the darkest daerie game?? im scared to erase all my hard work because i have no memory card someone please help me out noww this game mean alot to me, do i unplug it or will it erase it??!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sony Playstation 2 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Convert BIK to Blackberry - BIK to Blackberry C... (Nov '09) Mar 26 Hello Kitty 5
News Playstation 2 Games (Jul '14) Jul '14 jacob laroche 1
News Guitar Hero III On PS2, PS3, Wii, 360 This Fall (Apr '07) Jul '14 sebastian 4
News 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix' Wal... (Jul '07) Apr '14 Blue 6,173
News Let's All Admit The PlayStation 2 Is The Best V... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Ryan 3
ps2 game that let your customize and fight with... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Adam 1
News The Hookup - Win Free Stuff - Win a PlayStation... (Oct '07) Mar '14 ambyangel 60
More from around the web