First Prev
of 3
Next Last
DALLAS_COWBOYS1

United States

#1 Jan 14, 2007
if i try to load nba live 2003 it freezes on the load screen. also on my ncaa 2004 game it will sometimes freeaze, then about 5-6 seconds it will un freeze. but it will load other GAMES just fine,. now, i have madden 2007, but don't wanna open it without knowing my ps2 isn't broke. any suggestions, fix-its or ??????????
jovi jovison

Iraq

#2 Sep 8, 2007
you are good
izaak

Blackburn, UK

#3 Nov 19, 2007
if i try to play dragonball z budokai it always freezes on story mode what should i do??????????
Cool guy in a band

Spring, TX

#4 Dec 21, 2007
Hey my rock band on my ps2 game is always freezing up...

If there are any resolutions to this problem message me at
rhythmguitarist2007@yahoo.com

Since: Jun 07

Cobleskill, NY

#5 Dec 30, 2007
if there is not getting enough cool air to the back of the system, this sometimes happens.. I have mine on a stand with a small fan blowing on the back of it.. I been told this is what is also happeing to the ps3's over heating..
mark

Plymouth, UK

#6 Jan 21, 2008
your little white cogs that support your cogs may need moving a little, the lasermay be to low or high dep where the cogs are,
unknown

Alexandria, Egypt

#7 Sep 13, 2008
I dont get this but it happens to me alot
i have a ps2 and about 30 games but more than half of them freeze and i got the ps2 fixed 2 times.
then i bought prince of percia the two thrones when it loads it freezes so i tried to clean the lens with alcohol and cotton then i tried the game and it worked but after i played it for 20 minutes it freezed again so i thought that the game was broken cuz monster house works everytime and never freezes so i tried playing prince of percia on my friend's ps2 and it orked without freezing so i dont really know wat is wrong with that ps2
abc23

Australia

#8 May 3, 2009
I have Mafia on Ps2, but play it on a ps3. When I finish the mission "running man" and begin the mission "molotov party" the loading screen freezes. Why, and how do I fix this? I know the disc is alright as it works on a friends ps3 just fine.
erik

Wenatchee, WA

#9 May 12, 2009
when i finish my game of most wanted it freases and it takes along time what can i do
erik

Wenatchee, WA

#10 May 12, 2009
when i finsh my game of most wanted it freases and it takes along time and it has of scratches time what can i do
jessica

United States

#11 May 24, 2009
omg
jessica

United States

#12 May 24, 2009
go to gamestoppp pplz and exchangeeeee
if theyy dont do it then bloww them haha jk ew dont do thatt..buhht ps2 is mad old of course its gunna freeze its a sign saying "get sumthinnn neweer haha yeedig (:
charlie

Woking, UK

#14 Jul 22, 2009
i have harry potter 5 on ps2 thing is it only freezes on a particular part the rest is okai and my other games are fine ?
dont know what to do as its only that part that freezes
any suggestions
kevstar

UK

#15 Jul 26, 2009
i have naruto ultimate ninja on ps2

i unlocked the cursed marked sasuke and whenever i use his special attack the whole game freezes!

is anybody out there who has the same problem
lolzmasta

Kelowna, Canada

#16 Sep 5, 2009
my star wars battle front 2 for ps2 is freezing and its not the game. can someone help???
I like food

Bronx, NY

#17 Sep 8, 2009
My Dragon Ball Z budokai tenchaichi 2 freezes and takes 20 mimutes to unfreeze the disc has a couple of scratches though what should I do I haven't played it in years
ofna01

Tallahassee, FL

#18 Dec 23, 2009
lolzmasta have you checked the eye your laser may be old. does it do that on other games?
ofna01

Tallahassee, FL

#19 Dec 23, 2009
I also have a problem like that.At least 5 of my games will not work and i have tried everything.Plz respond,
Ofna01
ofna01

Tallahassee, FL

#20 Dec 23, 2009
kevstar maybe your game has small scratches and when it does the special it might be too intense for it to handle
Ofna01
It's peanut butta jelly time!
albert_wesker

Grand Rapids, MI

#21 Jan 13, 2010
RE4 keeps freezing on my ps2 but GTA vice, Mercenaries and a bunch of others work just fine tho...hmmm and that was my all time fav too!:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sony Playstation 2 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Hookup - Win Free Stuff - Win a PlayStation... (Oct '07) May 2 karan yadav 61
News Convert BIK to Blackberry - BIK to Blackberry C... (Nov '09) Mar '15 Hello Kitty 5
News Playstation 2 Games (Jul '14) Jul '14 jacob laroche 1
News Guitar Hero III On PS2, PS3, Wii, 360 This Fall (Apr '07) Jul '14 sebastian 4
News 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix' Wal... (Jul '07) Apr '14 Blue 6,173
News Let's All Admit The PlayStation 2 Is The Best V... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Ryan 3
ps2 game that let your customize and fight with... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Adam 1
More from around the web