Alamogordo police logs

Alamogordo police logs

There are 7 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Feb 3, 2011, titled Alamogordo police logs. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

Editor's note: Police logs are provided to the Daily News by the Alamogordo Department of Public Safety.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

rcer

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Feb 4, 2011
dummy...empty the gun FIRST
Cartoon

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Feb 4, 2011
If you are going to do cocaine...you DON"T cause a disturbance and cause the police to show up. If you decide to run...ditch the felony bag of coke. I don't know Jeffry Bryant, but apparently his logistics are poor. Some people don't have enough left over brain power to function after taking drugs.
Just Wondering

United States

#3 Feb 4, 2011
Just because it is extremely cold right now does not mean crime will stop. Be carefull people.
Captain Irony

Las Cruces, NM

#4 Feb 4, 2011
Cartoon wrote:
If you are going to do cocaine...you DON"T cause a disturbance and cause the police to show up. If you decide to run...ditch the felony bag of coke. I don't know Jeffry Bryant, but apparently his logistics are poor. Some people don't have enough left over brain power to function after taking drugs.
I know Jeff he ain't going to run away from anyone with his bum knee.
Hilarious

Washington, DC

#5 Feb 5, 2011
Why are the police working when everybody is worried about their pizza being delivered in this cold!
Hilarious

Santa Fe, NM

#6 Feb 6, 2011
Hilarious wrote:
Why are the police working when everybody is worried about their pizza being delivered in this cold!
Still NOT funny WARRIOR. It's too bad you keep trying to force funny when you so obviously are not. Did you kiss your mama for me? SMOOOOOOCH
Hilarious

Washington, DC

#7 Feb 8, 2011
I think I have a man crush on WARRIOR!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sony Playstation 2 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Convert BIK to Blackberry - BIK to Blackberry C... (Nov '09) Fri Anonymous 7
News The Hookup - Win Free Stuff - Win a PlayStation... (Oct '07) Nov '16 in lebanon aloushi 67
what is maximum capacity hard drive you can use... (Feb '10) Sep '16 heLL48 2
give me ps2 (Jun '16) Jun '16 rafiee19 1
playstation 2 (May '16) May '16 Gerry 1
News Jackass: The Game - Soundtrack Song List (Jan '08) May '16 Godoy 31
News Library introduces new video game collection fo... (May '09) Apr '16 assassins-game 9
More from around the web