'Harry Potter and the Order of the Ph...

'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix' Walkthrough and Strategy Guide begins

There are 6173 comments on the Lunabean News story from Jun 30, 2007, titled 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix' Walkthrough and Strategy Guide begins. In it, Lunabean News reports that:

We are beginning work on the LB Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Walkthrough and Strategy Guide for the Wii, PS2, PS2 , PC and Xbox 360 versions of the game. via Lunabean News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lunabean News.

First Prev
of 309
Next Last
Shawn

Tallahassee, FL

#6233 Dec 22, 2011
bri wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~~~~~~~ how do i get the Viaduct Entrance one???? plez help!!!!
the belongings are in the GH, Library, Viaduct entrance, entrance courtyard, and clock tower courtyard. with viaduct password point your wand at the sltherins nearby, and password it yours. hope this helps
Shawn

Tallahassee, FL

#6234 Dec 22, 2011
super man wrote:
where can i find the packages i found 11 i want the last one
their is the last one in the owlery when you show umbridge who is boss of hogwarts. after helping collin with howlers it will be by the stairs
coco

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#6235 Jan 22, 2012
Dustin wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant help you with that, but it seems you are at the end of the game. I am stuck at pamona sprouts mini quest. I am supposed to find neville but the room of requirements is no longer available as Umbridge has already took over. I have no other tasks to complete and cant find neville. Do you know where he would be?
Hes in the Library
HPATOOTP

Livermore, CA

#6236 Jan 29, 2012
what do you do after finding all of luna's things and have no tasks left??????????
tesirockyo

Stockport, UK

#6237 Feb 7, 2012
HELP wrote:
HELP i'm stuck on task 12 i keep gettig troll on the part where u try and pat the threstrals
HELP!!!!! i think im patting it wrong or something plz help me
you have to pat it in circles going round slowly
Lisa

Staten Island, NY

#6238 Jul 19, 2012
Bhaskar wrote:
I am not able to locate the potions book in the Library for Snape's essay. Help!
it is in the restricted section in the back of the library behind the gates, stay on the left and keep going back. One bookcase will have a couple empty shelves the book is on a shelf by itself.
Deni

Elizabeth, NJ

#6239 Jul 28, 2012
Where do we find Neville? And where do we find the room of requirements?
felinez

Elgin, IL

#6240 Aug 17, 2012
@liz, do you even know what 100% means? It means DONE, FINISHED, COMPLETE. In other words, there's nothing more to do. I'd just play around with minigames and lessons and stuff, or just delete one of your files and enjoy the game all over again. That's what I did.:)
Aidan

New York, NY

#6241 Apr 7, 2013
How do you do the task where your putting the potion in the speaker? I'm really stuck!
Sukura Davis

Arlington, VA

#6242 Apr 7, 2013
i never knew this ever existed and i love Harry Potter
unknown

Florence, AL

#6243 Jul 11, 2013
i'm playing this on the wii and I don't know how to get onto the roof in the clock tower court yard. Which pole do I put the bench next to? and which x do I put the swamp on?
stuck

Texarkana, TX

#6245 Sep 25, 2013
i'm helping luna with the swamp thing with fred and George and i have no clue what to do. it is the one right after you complete sending the howlers in the owlrey with Colin
Blue

Makati, Philippines

#6246 Apr 17, 2014
why cant i see luna after finishing the game? i cant see her in the entrance hall pls help me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 309
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sony Playstation 2 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Convert BIK to Blackberry - BIK to Blackberry C... (Nov '09) Mar '17 Anonymous 7
News The Hookup - Win Free Stuff - Win a PlayStation... (Oct '07) Nov '16 in lebanon aloushi 67
what is maximum capacity hard drive you can use... (Feb '10) Sep '16 heLL48 2
give me ps2 (Jun '16) Jun '16 rafiee19 1
playstation 2 (May '16) May '16 Gerry 1
News Jackass: The Game - Soundtrack Song List (Jan '08) May '16 Godoy 31
News Library introduces new video game collection fo... (May '09) Apr '16 assassins-game 9