Documents detail story of alleged gan...

Documents detail story of alleged gang rape in West Palm Beach

There are 7 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Aug 22, 2007, titled Documents detail story of alleged gang rape in West Palm Beach. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

A 14-year-old charged in the brutal gang rape of a mother and her 12-year-old son confessed his involvement to police after they told him his DNA was detected on a condom recovered at the scene, according to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Unbelieveable

United States

#1 Aug 22, 2007
Words cannot describe how disgusting those four monkeys are. They deserve to literally have there genitals physically removed as they are watching it,and a minimum 7 bullets put to their nappy heads, and then feed the left over apes to the sharks in the ocean! Trial shouldnt not even be an option. As soon as evidence was found they should get the chair or hang them the old fashion way.
THE DOT-------RAT

Miramar Beach, FL

#2 Aug 22, 2007
Unbelieveable wrote:
Words cannot describe how disgusting those four monkeys are. They deserve to literally have there genitals physically removed as they are watching it,and a minimum 7 bullets put to their nappy heads, and then feed the left over apes to the sharks in the ocean! Trial shouldnt not even be an option. As soon as evidence was found they should get the chair or hang them the old fashion way.
that is cruelty to marine life and would only pollute the ocean more than what it is already.
kylake

Frankfort, KY

#3 Aug 22, 2007
Lets get real. I work at a max security prison. Prison is to good because these are black teens we should shave there heads and drop them off in the middle of a klan ralley.
BONGO

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Aug 22, 2007
Where are the other 5 assailants? I hope they are all called to justice.
CAM

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Aug 27, 2007
I am praying that they will catch the other 5 or 6 reamining suspects in this case. Every day I am praying for the mother and her son to be healed, restored, and strengthened. This story just makes me mad and sad at the same time. I find myself asking this question...why? Just because she called the police becasue someone dumped garbage around her apartment complex, and she wouldnt allow her son to associate with the residents in the area? That is still no excuse for what they did to her. Here was a woman working two jobs trying to make life what it is for herself and her son, and because she had no money to give, they rape her like that? That is what ticks me off the most. And they have the nerve to make her wash her self with Ammonia, Hydrogen Peroxide,Nail Remover, and other household agent to try to get rid of the DNA, and now I am reading that one of the rapist came back to rape her one last time, unmaksed. Well, yes ,they victims are having a hard time identifying the suspects because they are still too traumatize by this whole ordeal,and plus the wore black masks. But I believe with my whole heart the WPB police will get a crack in this case with the DNA evidence linking to the other suspects, those in custody or people in Dunbar Village or anywhere will confess the names of the rest of the suspects. I hope they find the pictures that were taking during the rape. I so much wnats justice to be done on the behalf of this mother and son because no one deserves to victimized like that, and when this all over, I hope the suspects will get what they deserves once they be introduced to their new cell mate in prison.
Hmayak

Yerevan, Armenia

#7 Apr 10, 2008
Really horrible!
I think he must be raped in same way as he done. Twice with assault!
silly sam

New York, NY

#8 Apr 28, 2008
i'm one of the suspect brother nathan walker. he is innocent yall dont know tha hold story yall just going by what those crooked cops say at tha same time you would be doing the same thang if it was one of your child, or family member. can you see or hear dey don't have any e type of proof on dem. so look between the lines you asshole. stop writing shit to just get a name haterz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sony Playstation 2 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Convert BIK to Blackberry - BIK to Blackberry C... (Nov '09) Mar '17 Anonymous 7
News The Hookup - Win Free Stuff - Win a PlayStation... (Oct '07) Nov '16 in lebanon aloushi 67
what is maximum capacity hard drive you can use... (Feb '10) Sep '16 heLL48 2
give me ps2 (Jun '16) Jun '16 rafiee19 1
playstation 2 (May '16) May '16 Gerry 1
News Jackass: The Game - Soundtrack Song List (Jan '08) May '16 Godoy 31
News Library introduces new video game collection fo... (May '09) Apr '16 assassins-game 9