LutzSec computer hackers want call-in...

LutzSec computer hackers want call-in suggestions from the public

There are 3 comments on the Huliq.com story from Jun 15, 2011, titled LutzSec computer hackers want call-in suggestions from the public. In it, Huliq.com reports that:

If you want a computer hacked it could be as simple as a phone call to LutzSec, the folks that hack into computers, who have posted a phone number for the public to call-in and suggest their next hacking job.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Huliq.com.

Informdradio

Toronto, Canada

#1 Oct 20, 2011
... hacks into computers, have some big jobs in their resume.

They have hacked into the Senate.gov database, Sony, Nintendo, FBI affiliates along with many other agencies and companies.

Now the LulzSec folks are offering their expertise to the general ... Comment?

http://www.topix.com/forum/movies/the-fbi-sto...

Related Topix: Computer Security, Science / Technology, They,_No Company, Metropolis Soft., Video Games, Mastertronic, Twitter

Since: Nov 11

Chicago, IL

#2 Nov 30, 2011
I've been looking for this post which has a great purpose for spreading some information to viewers out there. This one really contributes a lot to me which I am thankful for it makes my works very easy and study also the comments of others that make sense.
him

Chicago, IL

#3 Dec 1, 2011
Yeah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mastertronic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Guard (Oct '11) Jun '15 paul shykora arts 2
News Kim Jong Un game spoof 'Glorious Leader!' movin... (Dec '14) Dec '14 jue 2
News Jay-Z's Samsung deal continues revolution in mu... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Xbox Durango leaker claims he was raided by police (Mar '13) Mar '13 Bill 1
News They are back in the game, the rushtons are workin (Dec '11) Dec '11 Uncle 1
News Puzzle Agent 2 hands-on (Oct '11) Oct '11 Alison 1
News SDCC 2011: Payday: The Heist (PS3) Preview (Oct '11) Oct '11 Grant 1
More from around the web