A Gay History of Gaming

Jan 25, 2012 | Posted by: Rick in Kansas | Full story: games.ign.com

Games take a lot of flak for being a fairly un-inclusive medium, made by young straight men for young straight men and mildly offensive to everyone else.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Jan 26, 2012

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 25, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

I would not worry about it they are piss off about everything else.I seen one cussing his mother because she wasn't Gay one she had him.That his Daddy was straight and didn't like puffing on penis or liken it in the tail pipe.They cuss everyone else because God said what he said.So they can't get to God so they cuss us.

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

mikey860 wrote:
I would not worry about it they are piss off about everything else.I seen one cussing his mother because she wasn't Gay one she had him.That his Daddy was straight and didn't like puffing on penis or liken it in the tail pipe.They cuss everyone else because God said what he said.So they can't get to God so they cuss us.
Itís a shame someone didnít teach you Kentucky hillbillies that when you try to use English, you should at least attempt to make it comprehensible.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

It a shame when you don't have nothing to come back with so you pick on were they are from how they spell or there english.Let see Grammer to make oneself understood.i believe i done that.So go puff on some penis.
Romney s Off Shore Undies

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

mikey860 wrote:
I would not worry about it they are piss off about everything else.I seen one cussing his mother because she wasn't Gay one she had him.That his Daddy was straight and didn't like puffing on penis or liken it in the tail pipe.They cuss everyone else because God said what he said.So they can't get to God so they cuss us.
A certain somebody has been playing a little bit too much "Toothless Banjo Strumming On the Porch for Wii."

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

That is true i do like Banjos.Just not the kind you like to strum on.Why don't you come down here and start i'll show you how rednecks handle things.We see a lot of you city boys come by they don't last long.Mama always said if you can't take the heat then get out of the kichen.Anytime you want service come on down see if the price is right.
Romney s Off Shore Undies

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

mikey860 wrote:
That is true i do like Banjos.Just not the kind you like to strum on.Why don't you come down here and start i'll show you how rednecks handle things.We see a lot of you city boys come by they don't last long.Mama always said if you can't take the heat then get out of the kichen.Anytime you want service come on down see if the price is right.
Keyboard threats of violence from the sexually disordered, inbred cretins once more. Probably "Christian"!
Aida Lott

Clarksburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

mikey860 wrote:
That is true i do like Banjos.Just not the kind you like to strum on.Why don't you come down here and start i'll show you how rednecks handle things.We see a lot of you city boys come by they don't last long.Mama always said if you can't take the heat then get out of the kichen.Anytime you want service come on down see if the price is right.
You are a clueless idiot. Who do you think you are kidding with your bravado? Dumbass closet queens..... too funny.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Well lets see the last one we had down here was a black guy he was gay working for the police ratting people out.Well let just say they found him 4 months later naked in a truck of a car with a broom stick in his ass a snapping turtle in there and it had done eat half his face off.Most of the rest either went to the closet or moved to bigger citys.So please come on down.People have a way of coming up missing.We also have hog lots here if they are hungry the will eat a body fast.These are old farm boys who don't care.
Aida Lott

Clarksburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mikey860 wrote:
Well lets see the last one we had down here was a black guy he was gay working for the police ratting people out.Well let just say they found him 4 months later naked in a truck of a car with a broom stick in his ass a snapping turtle in there and it had done eat half his face off.Most of the rest either went to the closet or moved to bigger citys.So please come on down.People have a way of coming up missing.We also have hog lots here if they are hungry the will eat a body fast.These are old farm boys who don't care.
...yawn...
machismo.... how exciting.

You realize this confirms your closet queen status???

It's only the closet cases that threaten violence against gays. You are a textbook case, honey. Perhaps you should stop now BEFORE your secret gets out. They've scientifically studied men like you, and get what they found out? 4 out of 5 self-identified vocal homophobes got turned on while watching gay pornography. They couldn't LIE their way out of THAT boner.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 25, 2012
 
I hacked "The Sims" to allow a lot of things the programmers never intended.

That was fun.
Romney s Off Shore Undies

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

mikey860 wrote:
Well lets see the last one we had down here was a black guy he was gay working for the police ratting people out.Well let just say they found him 4 months later naked in a truck of a car with a broom stick in his ass a snapping turtle in there and it had done eat half his face off.Most of the rest either went to the closet or moved to bigger citys.So please come on down.People have a way of coming up missing.We also have hog lots here if they are hungry the will eat a body fast.These are old farm boys who don't care.
Government watch list.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

mikey860 wrote:
Well lets see the last one we had down here was a black guy he was gay working for the police ratting people out.Well let just say they found him 4 months later naked in a truck of a car with a broom stick in his ass a snapping turtle in there and it had done eat half his face off.Most of the rest either went to the closet or moved to bigger citys.So please come on down.People have a way of coming up missing.We also have hog lots here if they are hungry the will eat a body fast.These are old farm boys who don't care.
It is the duty of EVERY sovereign citizen to assist the police in the maintenance of our Laws. Anything less is somewhere along the spectrum of criminal mentality.

Of course, you are discussing Kentucky so it's redundant.
Flabine

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

cool beenz guys

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mass Effect Discussions

Search the Mass Effect Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
List Ranks Best 100 Video Games of All-Time Jun '14 Ben ACCF KING 1
Mornin '13 (Sep '13) Sep '13 hello 6y 2
Akumajou Dracula X: Symphony of the Q&A - Q&A (Apr '13) Apr '13 Allen 1
Star Wars 'Gay Planet' Upsets Advocates and Opp... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Death Lucifer 4
Mass Effect 3 DLC Omega Released (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ron 1
WWE House Show Results 8.24.12: Cape Girardeau, Mo (Aug '12) Aug '12 guest 2
Saints Row 4 Outed? (May '12) May '12 bob 1
•••
•••