At E3, Nintendo Unveils New Wii

At E3, Nintendo Unveils New Wii

There are 3 comments on the National Public Radio story from Jun 8, 2011, titled At E3, Nintendo Unveils New Wii. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

Nintendo's new game console, the Wii U, was unveiled Tuesday at the E3 expo in Los Angeles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

MgsSpartan

Long Beach, CA

#1 Jun 9, 2011
is it a hand held
EpIcPoP Ben HDLC BM4life

Englewood, OH

#2 Jun 9, 2011
Dang, I was in the first 1,ooo people to know about this. It's a touchscreen.
Anonymous

Fareham, UK

#3 Jun 9, 2011
It is a handheld. It's a console, but can be used as a controller.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mario Kart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study dubs Houston a global 'knowledge capital' (Sep '16) Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 2
News Friday Question: When have games brought people... (Jul '13) Sep '14 FominGrom 3
News NEWMario Kart 8 and the future of the Wii U a "... (May '14) May '14 Starfy and Starly 1
News 'Mario Kart 8' new items, features and remixed ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tre 3
News Nintendo Mario Circuit Ultimate Building Set br... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Ben ACCF KING 1
News Japan's best-selling games of 2012 dominated by... (Feb '13) Dec '13 Ben ACCF KING 7
News Mario Kart saves 10-year-old boy and his grandm... (Aug '13) Aug '13 KittenKoder 1
More from around the web