"Mass Effect 3" and the Great Gay Sex Debate

Mar 29, 2012 Full story: Gay.com 13

Video game developer BioWare has received both cheers and jeers for incorporating same-sex romance options into several of their popular action role-playing games.

Full Story

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#1 Mar 29, 2012
Like the gays don't play video games?

I'm guessing those opposed are worried they'll give into their secret same-sex desires....
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Mar 29, 2012
So how do the homophobes even know about this unless they have been 'choosing' the gay option.....
.
Hmmmmmm?
.
lol!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3 Mar 29, 2012
Rainbow Kid wrote:
So how do the homophobes even know about this unless they have been 'choosing' the gay option.....
.
Hmmmmmm?
.
lol!
Those type always seem to know about every/anything gay. Look how many "phobes" regularly stalk the gay forums/threads!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5 Mar 29, 2012
Post #4. I rest my case

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#6 Mar 29, 2012
Cowboy Preacher wrote:
Have you begun your repentance yet?
You'll show me your repentance if I show you mine?

“Choose wisely!”

Since: Jul 07

Los Angeles

#7 Mar 29, 2012
Proud owner of an X-Box 360 an PS-3 and yes, I play games and have enjoyed the Mass Effect series.

Personally, I wish that more games offered the choice. As it stands now, I know many people who play characters that are not their gender, all hetero, but in a gaming environment, as in life, so what?!!

Treat others as you wish to be treated and we'll all get along much better!

Eric

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Mar 29, 2012
Must be time for the one million(12) moms to stage another boycott.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#9 Mar 30, 2012
gemelk wrote:
Proud owner of an X-Box 360 an PS-3 and yes, I play games and have enjoyed the Mass Effect series.
Personally, I wish that more games offered the choice. As it stands now, I know many people who play characters that are not their gender, all hetero, but in a gaming environment, as in life, so what?!!
Treat others as you wish to be treated and we'll all get along much better!
Eric
I hacked Sims 1 to make it possible. I also inserted some graphics from other games into the party scenes ... fire-breathing winged demons from Diablo 1 rampage through the living rooms.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10 Mar 30, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
I hacked Sims 1 to make it possible. I also inserted some graphics from other games into the party scenes ... fire-breathing winged demons from Diablo 1 rampage through the living rooms.
Sims 2 came out of the box with the option.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#11 Mar 30, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sims 2 came out of the box with the option.
I know, but that spoiled my fun.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12 Mar 30, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, but that spoiled my fun.
:-)

“Son of Abraham”

Since: Aug 07

Natural Deviant

#13 Mar 30, 2012
This sooooo reminds me of homophobes shouting out how people are not being tolerant of their intolerance or who people are stripping them of their rights when they aren't able to give gay people equal rights.

If you don't want to see the gay love scene then don't go there. WTF?

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#14 Mar 30, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Like the gays don't play video games?
I'm guessing those opposed are worried they'll give into their secret same-sex desires....
I don't play vidogames.

(although I used to be an EXCELLENT player of Ms. Pacman in the bars years ago.:))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Electronic Arts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 15 Best Gay Video Game Sex Scenes Nov 29 TomInElPaso 4
Caryville police searching for Kenny Bartley af... Oct '14 Freemind 10
List Ranks Best 100 Video Games of All-Time (Jun '14) Oct '14 Tre 8
Uncensored Left 4 Dead 2 Rated in Australia Hal... Sep '14 Dylan123 1
AMD Mantle Patch for Battlefield 4 Delayed to 2014 (Dec '13) Apr '14 Scarletcrusaider 2
EA Support Gaff Suggests Shelved Command & Conq... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Scarletcrusaider 1
Battlefield 4 Naval Strike Hits Consoles Tonigh... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Liisa Maali 1
More from around the web