Dead Space 3 Rips Into Awakened DLC T...

Dead Space 3 Rips Into Awakened DLC This March

There are 3 comments on the Cinema Blend News story from Feb 5, 2013, titled Dead Space 3 Rips Into Awakened DLC This March. In it, Cinema Blend News reports that:

Dead Space 3 only launched today and already we're talking about the first story-driven DLC content for the title, Awakened, which will be available for download sometime next month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cinema Blend News.

Crazy

Burleson, TX

#1 Feb 6, 2013
I avoid this generation like the plague now. I don't buy new games that much because now I'm stuck to playing older games pre-2006. None of today's games interest me all. I'm going to be a retro gamer for the rest of my life.
1stormbringer77

Victoria, TX

#2 Feb 24, 2013
With Dead Space 3 there are some spots in the game(like Chapters 8 & 13) that,even if you play casual or normal,are far more difficult for some new gamers to pass through.In Ch.8 were you have to shoot the probes into the clusters 3 separate times & I had to do that for my niece because it frustrated her so much I had to stop her from destroying my game (she was gonna put it through the trash compacter). Now I'm not a new gamer.I've been playing since Pong in 1976 & got my Atari 2600 the day it went on sale,but in Ch. 13 stasis won't freeze the swinging elevator car & that's just far more difficult than it should be for anybody.Do you want your customers to hate you & stop buying your games because of things like these? Come on,give the new & Elite players a break,will ya?
Kyou

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Feb 24, 2013
1stormbringer77 wrote:
With Dead Space 3 there are some spots in the game(like Chapters 8 & 13) that,even if you play casual or normal,are far more difficult for some new gamers to pass through.In Ch.8 were you have to shoot the probes into the clusters 3 separate times & I had to do that for my niece because it frustrated her so much I had to stop her from destroying my game (she was gonna put it through the trash compacter). Now I'm not a new gamer.I've been playing since Pong in 1976 & got my Atari 2600 the day it went on sale,but in Ch. 13 stasis won't freeze the swinging elevator car & that's just far more difficult than it should be for anybody.Do you want your customers to hate you & stop buying your games because of things like these? Come on,give the new & Elite players a break,will ya?
Sell the game as soon as you finish it!! Stop buying their games!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Electronic Arts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Caryville police searching for Kenny Bartley af... (Oct '14) Aug 26 Domestic Beers 18
News Next "Need for Speed" Video Game Teased on Video May '15 ridalimany 1
News 'The Sims 4 Get To Work' Expansion Pack Gets Ma... Mar '15 sims Katie 1
News Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Throws Down on Consoles Mar '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News EA Shuts Down The Sims' Developer Maxis (Mar '15) Mar '15 boon 1
News 'Road Rage' Shooting: The Adjusted Timeline (Feb '15) Feb '15 Call 911 Next Time 6
News Sex Can Get Pretty Weird In The Sims 4, Thanks ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Mitts Gold Plated... 1
More from around the web