Justin Reed Halpainy-Livermore

Justin Reed Halpainy-Livermore

There are 5 comments on the Observer story from Apr 7, 2012, titled Justin Reed Halpainy-Livermore. In it, Observer reports that:

Justin Reed Halpainy-Livermore, 20, of Jamestown, died Friday, Apr. 6, 2012 in Westfield from injuries in a train accident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Observer.

Anonymous

United States

#1 Apr 8, 2012
You will be missed!! RIP
debbie texarkana tx

Texarkana, TX

#2 Apr 8, 2012
motherof287 wrote:
You will be missed!! RIP
so so sorry for your loss
dbarratnftbi

Buffalo, NY

#3 Apr 9, 2012
Justin was one of new employees for the Jamestown area. He was a really nice young gentleman and I will miss our talks. My prayers are with him and his family.
BeccaBaby

Clinton, MA

#4 Apr 9, 2012
Justin was a good friend, I met him when he came out to springville about 2months ago, we talked, and laughed a lot!! I miss you Justin!!! I can't believe you are really gone )": R.I.P <3 you were a good kid!!
careforothers

Gowanda, NY

#5 Apr 16, 2012
Rest in piece Justin. You will never be forgotten. So sad for you and Brian and all your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

EA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Caryville police searching for Kenny Bartley af... (Oct '14) Jun '15 Hippy Hop Sock Hop 16
News 'Road Rage' Shooting: The Adjusted Timeline Feb '15 Call 911 Next Time 6
News McDonald's Awards One Lucky Employee Tickets to... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Isabelle Cote 1
News FIFA 14 unbeaten in this week's UK charts (Oct '13) Oct '14 Fashiongamer 2
News Xbox One vs Xbox 360: Then and Now (Nov '13) Apr '14 Ray 3
News Cheap FIFA 14 Ultimate Team Coins for Sale - ww... (Mar '14) Mar '14 fifa14fan 1
News Forza 5 joins FIFA 14 as Xbox One pre-order fre... (Oct '13) Oct '13 frack 1
More from around the web