Bullia Latin Female Fighter

Bullia Latin Female Fighter

Posted in the Catfight Forum

San Salvador, El Salvador

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Episode 2. Bullia is still going without a job. But suddenly Bullia finds out a way to make easy money. Bullia reads in a flysheet that there are female fights in different night clubs in the city where the winner gets a cash prize. Bullia knowing that she is very good kicking other girlsĀ“asses decides that she would try to compete in this king of events. But soon Bullia finds out that no only she has to beat the shit out of other woman but also she needs to execute a sexy performance to the nightclub public before any fight starts. Any way at the end Bullia always is happy because she knows how to kick ass but the night clubs managers are no so happy because they think that Bullia would scare future female contenders and the public would stop to come to the night shows.
You can see this story in : http://www.images4sale.com/store/61585

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catfight Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i love to beat up big girls (Aug '14) Sep '16 Cikapotz 4
Catfight show Sep '16 Cikapotz 1
Cyber catfighting? (Nov '15) Nov '15 Hannah 1
Columbus Ohio fight (Aug '15) Aug '15 Tammi 1
Paris Hiltoon and her One Sided Catfight Experi... (Feb '13) Mar '14 Frank 2
bullia vs snookie (Jan '13) Jan '13 candi 1
One side Catfight and new catfight cartoons (Jan '13) Jan '13 candicandi 1
More from around the web