Is the PS Vita A Device Ahead of Its ...

Is the PS Vita A Device Ahead of Its Time or Behind It?

There are 3 comments on the Kotaku story from Jan 2, 2012, titled Is the PS Vita A Device Ahead of Its Time or Behind It?. In it, Kotaku reports that:

With its big, bright screen, ability to sense touch and motion, and controls that mimic a home game console's, Sony's Playstation Vita delivers the sort of gaming that approaches what you might expect to experience in your den.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kotaku.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 3, 2012
Behind.
bob

Gosport, UK

#2 Apr 27, 2012
Ahead of it's time a ps3 on the move incredible power makes the 3ds look like an expensive doorstop

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 May 5, 2012
bob wrote:
Ahead of it's time a ps3 on the move incredible power makes the 3ds look like an expensive doorstop
I believe that it's behind because the PS Vita has features that have already been created. The shape of the PS Vita is in the form of Nintendo's GBA. The touch screen began with Nintendo's DS and it has been used with many other devices. The DSi has a front and back camera and the PS Vita does now. The 3DS has an AR Card game thing and the PS Vita does. As you cam see, much is the PS Vita's features are unoriginal. They've been done before. Therefore the PS Vita is behind its time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Angry Birds Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angry Birds In Real Life Video! (Oct '13) Jan '16 Big Brother 2
Angry Birds full download giveaways (Feb '15) Feb '15 iamgregory 2
News Flappy Bird to fly again? (Apr '14) Apr '14 maxgears 1
News When China gets 'Call of Duty,' who's the enemy? (Aug '13) Mar '14 Ryan 3
News Rovio announce new Angry Birds games centred on... (Feb '14) Feb '14 games4anime 1
News No progress at symbolic Serbia-Kosovo meeting (Feb '13) Oct '13 Ivan 20
Angry Birds Star Wars Gameplay Walkthrough (3 s... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Aaron Owen 1
More from around the web