Caboolture, Australia

#126987 Oct 5, 2012
ryan wc 1334 4261 6668 wrote:
not the hacker ryan, but add me
What's ya info mate heres mine again tell me when ya add me people

IGN: Shania
Town: dunmora
FC: 0132-2041-5408
thanks buddies can yas check out my animal crossing friend code exchange page and tell me there i don't usually check this one it's called Kiki's animal crossing friend code chat but it's a friend code exchange page
cool buddies talk to ya soon

Kiki
Pamsie40

Shreveport, LA

#126988 Oct 6, 2012
Shadow yoshi wrote:
<quoted text>Okay.I am going to be on my 1st account.But whats your FC?I need to check if I added you.
fc 0476-5458-7696 name pamsie40 town falltown
Kiki

Caboolture, Australia

#126989 Oct 6, 2012
hey ya still there add me what's your info Pam
Kiki

Caboolture, Australia

#126990 Oct 6, 2012
is anyone gonna add me
Pamsie40

Shreveport, LA

#126991 Oct 6, 2012
Kiki wrote:
hey ya still there add me what's your info Pam
fc 0476-5458-7696 name pamsie40 town falltown

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#126992 Oct 6, 2012
is any1 a hacker, if so plz reply and leave ur details. i've really been wanting all the hacked furniture/hats/masks/flooring/ walls and i was hoping if u could spare the time 4 me, plz it would be a big help 4 u to do this. hoping u reply.:)
Kiki

Caboolture, Australia

#126993 Oct 6, 2012
Hey LEO52 ya there did can i come over
Kiki

Caboolture, Australia

#126994 Oct 6, 2012
Pamsie40 wrote:
<quoted text> fc 0476-5458-7696 name pamsie40 town falltown
Hey Pamsie i added ya my info up there add me asap
Pamsie40

Shreveport, LA

#126995 Oct 6, 2012
Kiki wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pamsie i added ya my info up there add me asap
as soon as I wake up from bed at 9:45 this morning I promis I will add you. I live in the united states

Location hidden

#126996 Oct 6, 2012
kiki, r u still on, srry, i weren't on then but i am now, wanna come 2 my town or should i come over.
Kiki

Caboolture, Australia

#126997 Oct 6, 2012
i'll come over r u ok about the wii speak

Location hidden

#126998 Oct 6, 2012
srry, power went out, ok, i'm truly coming on now and will open my gates hopefully without any faults, ok, c u at my town.

“I have lava eyes and lava boot”

Since: Aug 12

I do!Don't give me that look!

#126999 Oct 6, 2012
Pamsie40 wrote:
<quoted text> fc 0476-5458-7696 name pamsie40 town falltown
Okay.
LEO52 wrote:
is any1 a hacker, if so plz reply and leave ur details. i've really been wanting all the hacked furniture/hats/masks/flooring/ walls and i was hoping if u could spare the time 4 me, plz it would be a big help 4 u to do this. hoping u reply.:)
I'm not a haker but I have a haked item.An invisble chair.Just give me 5,000 bells and we can duplicate it for you.Whats your FC?The account friend codes are:

1st account:
FC:4513-2046-3380
Player Name:David
Town:Villa
FC:0476-4476-5603
FC:3482-9806-0158

Wii Number:4611-0848-5501-7432

My rules are:

I'm an experienced Animal Crossing player.If you want to add me you can, but only if you promise to follow these rules while my party is going:
RULE 1. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO CUSSING! Or talking about bad or inappropriate subjects.RULE 2.PLEASE NO CUTTING APPLE TREES.sometimes i say cut down tres!BUT NOT ALL OF THEM DON'T CUT APPLE TREES.RULE 3.i am not selling anything but:1.GOLDEN SHOVELS!!!!!!!!2.pitfall seeds!3.got paper and write letters!5.DON'T try get vitors in to pits. u can do that to my animals in my town.rule6.i can play for 30 mins when i say"PARTY OVER!!!!!!!!!!"you cant say can we stay longer?aser:NO.my moms rules.i dont want to get smack on the butt.if that happens because of some in my party i will DEFRIEND U.
No picking up tiles,if you got one on mistake tell me ur sry and where it is and I'll be there right away to refull its spot.
No shaking trees without permission,I got all the fruit so if you want the fruit all in one place,go to my Fruit Ochard.Thats all the rules so whatever.

Here is the news about my town:

Please help my town by planting flowers and water them for me.If you want to help,tell me and I will sign you up. club outfit FOR BOYS: is looking real cool or handsome.For girls:a garden girl.It will be pervect!!!But if you want,be random or anything you want to look like. Tip:I sugest have a hair style that will fit your outfit.)

Please buy a room in my hotel or become a emploee.Its named after me,Hotel J.I will now send the work unfiorm it is seen in the able sisters.NOTICE: PLEASE BUT A ROOM IM CANCELING THE HOTEL SOON IF NOBODY GET A ROOM,BECAUS EI WILL TURN IT IN A OTHER ROOM IF NOBODY TAKES IT!

Wedding Garden ready!!Info:Have your own wedding in ACCF!Includes:Pretty flowers and Golden flowers.Big present is at the wedding garden!(Other people that are not on my list lol,can not pick them up.HONSTELY Do NOT TOUCH ONLY FOR THE SPEACIAL ONES! I WILL DF YOU IF YOU PICK THEM UP!)

You can now have a B-day at my town!

Hi YoutubeTube!youtube reports if you have a youtube cmar i will give you 100.000 bells.
HELP WANTED! I'm trying to finish my museum collection. If you have ANY fossils or paintings,(REAL paintings, not counterfits) please let me know!

Other reminders:Add me!I'm sorry for all rules!My sister doesn't want her town(My)to be ruined.Shes gone from her house(On ACCF)and I replaced her with Shadow Mario(Shadow M)The third is Joel.If you are a Youtube person and you can film me,add my 3rd account,Joel!Please!Nevr been on youtube and my amigo doesn't want to put me on youtube.his big brother has one and my friend can use it for funny things xD but im annoying to him so he wont film me!Please film me!As you saw my wii number,you can use that number on your email,your phone,or your own wii!Just tell me your email,phone number,or wii number and you can contact me.Thanks!

#127000 Oct 6, 2012
The account friend codes are:

1st account:
FC:4513-2046-3380
Player Name:David
Town:Villa
FC:0476-4476-5603
FC:3482-9806-0158

Wii Number:4611-0848-5501-7432

My rules are:

I'm an experienced Animal Crossing player.If you want to add me you can, but only if you promise to follow these rules while my party is going:
RULE 1. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO CUSSING! Or talking about bad or inappropriate subjects.RULE 2.PLEASE NO CUTTING APPLE TREES.sometimes i say cut down tres!BUT NOT ALL OF THEM DON'T CUT APPLE TREES.RULE 3.i am not selling anything but:1.GOLDEN SHOVELS!!!!!!!!2.pitfall seeds!3.got paper and write letters!5.DON'T try get vitors in to pits. u can do that to my animals in my town.rule6.i can play for 30 mins when i say"PARTY OVER!!!!!!!!!!"you cant say can we stay longer?aser:NO.my moms rules.i dont want to get smack on the butt.if that happens because of some in my party i will DEFRIEND U.
No picking up tiles,if you got one on mistake tell me ur sry and where it is and I'll be there right away to refull its spot.
No shaking trees without permission,I got all the fruit so if you want the fruit all in one place,go to my Fruit Ochard.Thats all the rules so whatever.

Here is the news about my town:

Please help my town by planting flowers and water them for me.If you want to help,tell me and I will sign you up. club outfit FOR BOYS: is looking real cool or handsome.For girls:a garden girl.It will be pervect!!!But if you want,be random or anything you want to look like. Tip:I sugest have a hair style that will fit your outfit.)

Please buy a room in my hotel or become a emploee.Its named after me,Hotel J.I will now send the work unfiorm it is seen in the able sisters.NOTICE: PLEASE BUT A ROOM IM CANCELING THE HOTEL SOON IF NOBODY GET A ROOM,BECAUS EI WILL TURN IT IN A OTHER ROOM IF NOBODY TAKES IT!

Wedding Garden ready!!Info:Have your own wedding in ACCF!Includes:Pretty flowers and Golden flowers.Big present is at the wedding garden!(Other people that are not on my list lol,can not pick them up.HONSTELY Do NOT TOUCH ONLY FOR THE SPEACIAL ONES! I WILL DF YOU IF YOU PICK THEM UP!)

You can now have a B-day at my town!

Hi YoutubeTube!youtube reports if you have a youtube cmar i will give you 100.000 bells.
HELP WANTED! I'm trying to finish my museum collection. If you have ANY fossils or paintings,(REAL paintings, not counterfits) please let me know!

Other reminders:Add me!I'm sorry for all rules!My sister doesn't want her town(My)to be ruined.Shes gone from her house(On ACCF)and I replaced her with Shadow Mario(Shadow M)The third is Joel.If you are a Youtube person and you can film me,add my 3rd account,Joel!Please!Nevr been on youtube and my amigo doesn't want to put me on youtube.his big brother has one and my friend can use it for funny things xD but im annoying to him so he wont film me!Please film me!As you saw my wii number,you can use that number on your email,your phone,or your own wii!Just tell me your email,phone number,or wii number and you can contact me.Thanks!
Dendude

Melrose Park, IL

#127002 Oct 6, 2012
david u on?

#127003 Oct 6, 2012
SHADOWYOSHI wrote:
shadow yoshi is a dumb ass peace of crap he is gay stupid and ugly he is in love with Dora the explora HAHAHA!
YOU!I THOUGHT I GOT I RID OF YOU IN THE OTHER FORUM!!!

#127005 Oct 6, 2012
SHADOWYOSHI wrote:
shadow yoshi is a dumb ass peace of crap he is gay stupid and ugly he is in love with Dora the explora HAHAHA!
YOU MOTHER FU**ER!!!!!!!IMA BEAT YOU UP BIT**

“3DS FC :2895-7033-3299”

Since: Nov 11

I Love Animal Crossing 3DS lol

#127006 Oct 6, 2012
Shadow Yoshi (David)

I'll Film U

Im AT RYANS TOWN

#127007 Oct 6, 2012
Nintendo09 wrote:
Shadow Yoshi (David)
I'll Film U
Im AT RYANS TOWN
Im offlne!GOD DAM IT!But I will play today.Lucas.think you can hold in there?

Location hidden

#127008 Oct 6, 2012
SHADOWYOSHI wrote:
your saying Shadow yoshi is a piece of dumb s**t yet u cant even spell piece, go to school 4 once and stop bunking off u div.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ghost adventures chatroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Mar '14) Thu BLOODY__FATALITY 17
Poke Girl's Room (Jul '08) Thu BLOODY__FATALITY 6,177
3DS Chat Room (Aug '11) Oct 17 lan 749
Offical Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver Friend... (Mar '10) Oct 17 eman 66,370
News The Latest: Coroner: Stanford to study body of ... Oct 17 they are lying 7
Nickname for Moltres (Jan '13) Oct 15 sss 8
News When The Next Episode Of Life Is Strange: Befor... Oct 15 Mitt s Airtight D... 1
More from around the web