Caregiver charged with script fraud

Caregiver charged with script fraud

There are 15 comments on the Herald-Citizen story from Aug 23, 2012, titled Caregiver charged with script fraud. In it, Herald-Citizen reports that:

A Gainesboro woman working as a caregiver has been arrested here for allegedly altering a prescription she was having filled for a patient.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Herald-Citizen.

Sugarglider

Livingston, TN

#1 Aug 26, 2012
Wat a POS she is
howie

Cookeville, TN

#2 Aug 27, 2012
does anyone know who she worked for aint they suppose to do drug test
Ben

Livingston, TN

#3 Aug 27, 2012
Thing is, she might be clean, and just wanted to sell them...Greedy bitch, hope she never gets hired again, by anyone.
jo jo the monkey boy

Greenbrier, TN

#4 Aug 27, 2012
Ben wrote:
Thing is, she might be clean, and just wanted to sell them...Greedy bitch, hope she never gets hired again, by anyone.
I hope the state hires her for 3 to 5!
Amanda

United States

#5 Sep 14, 2012
She didn't try to get the medicine. Two people worked for them. Someone changed the number of pills all this woman did was take it to the drug store. She was unaware. Get your stories in check before you run your mouths.
zip

Livingston, TN

#6 Sep 14, 2012
Hey Amanda for your information the full story: Herald-Citizen.
So you get your facts right before YOU run your mouth.
Just the mug shot alone is enough to say she is guilty.
Amanda

United States

#7 Sep 14, 2012
For your information, I know the actual story. I'm friends with the family she was hired through, thank you very much. I know more detail than the Herald Citizen does. Instead of trying to be a wise ass, keep your thoughts to yourself when you are uneducated of the real situation.
Im Amanda Too

Cambridge, MA

#8 Sep 15, 2012
Isn't this strange, my name is also Amanda and im just like her, I think I know it all too.
Amanda Also

Livingston, TN

#9 Sep 15, 2012
Small world huh? My name is Amanda also lol,I know more details than any newspaper, police report and world wise news before it even gets reported thank you very much, because I know people.
You uneducated fools.
Amanda

United States

#10 Sep 15, 2012
Oh, you guys are so funny. Not. I'm not arguing with a bunch of dumb asses who don't know what they're talking about. Keep sitting on your asses talking shit. That's all you seem to know how to do.
me too

Jamestown, TN

#11 Sep 15, 2012
oh come on people, evryone knws Patty is pill head.she has been for yrs..she will ge whats commin to her. maybe now sh will have to get help.
Really

Livingston, TN

#12 Sep 15, 2012
me too wrote:
oh come on people, evryone knws Patty is pill head.she has been for yrs..she will ge whats commin to her. maybe now sh will have to get help.
Patty who
okokok

Livingston, TN

#13 Oct 3, 2012
She hung around with pillheads ones name was kim
Cookeville, TN

#14 Oct 13, 2012
Just for the record, this woman has been charged with the same crime, convicted but pled to lesser charge,in Jackson Co. Sounds like a pattern of behavior.
not again

Clarksville, TN

#15 Oct 13, 2012
Not another one...why is the lady at the County not checked into? She walks around like a zombi when she's not on her cleaning job half asleep. MANY commissioners and the Mayor have been told about her and NOTHING has been done, nor will it be. She also doctor shops but at least she attempts to work and is not paying for her pills with TNCare

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
redemption codes for racing rivals (Jun '14) Fri LTGRIMCREEPER 50
News 'Walking Dead' premiere date; 'Mega Man' movie;... Thu GREGORY 12
News Pirate Pete's Family Entertainment Centers comi... (Sep '08) Jul 19 Rabid squirrel 4
Mariokart Wii 2014 Forum (Apr '14) Jul 17 BLOODY__FATALITY 293
ghost adventures chatroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Mar '14) Jul 17 BLOODY__FATALITY 14
howrse cheats (Aug '07) Jul 17 BLOODY__FATALITY 9,886
Team Delta-9 Recruitment and Discussion (Sep '10) Jul 12 delta-9 alex 150
More from around the web