Posted in the Video Games Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 08

Saint Peter Port, Guernsey

#1 Jun 29, 2008
Hi all,

I have found a strong presence of Virtual Magic Kingdom players on BittyBay. BittyBay is an online virtual animal kingdom where you can play games, make your own room, collect animal avatars and items, meet new people, and lots more!

It's still in beta, but it's a really nice, safe game for kids, and it's also quite fun. Maybe some of you would be interested in checking it out? I thought I'd post it here in case anyone was interested. Take a look for yourself!

www.bittybay.com

Cheers,

Frirara

Since: Jun 08

Saint Peter Port, Guernsey

#2 Jun 29, 2008
bump
jessica

Columbus, OH

#3 Aug 9, 2008
i hate bittybay they banned me 4 no reason they said i asked 4 the user password and i asked 4 the room password im very mad i will trah it so much no one will go there so STAY AWAY FROM BITTYBAY!!!!!!!!!!
jessica

Columbus, OH

#4 Aug 9, 2008
jessica wrote:
i hate bittybay they banned me 4 no reason they said i asked 4 the user password and i asked 4 the room password im very mad i will trah it so much no one will go there so STAY AWAY FROM BITTYBAY!!!!!!!!!!
ME TO I HATE THEM NOW SCERW THEm[BITTYBAY]
Jazman111

Birmingham, UK

#6 Aug 14, 2008
jessica stop replying to yourself -.-

Its good, although you get muted sometimes :(
Harry Morse

Devonport, Australia

#7 Sep 13, 2008
I love BittyBay!:)
strongmon

Miranda, Australia

#8 Oct 1, 2008
im new on bitty bay i go on a strange place with a welcome sign like i dont have an animal so how do i move ?
Averel

Gosnells, Australia

#9 Oct 7, 2008
I love bittybay its so awsome!
u must be weird to not like it!
Emma

Cheshunt, UK

#10 Jan 8, 2009
BittyBay Is Good But Theres Never ANyone online so its boring
Christian

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Jan 18, 2009
I like Bittybay but if you kid around like you say "I hacked your account" wich i did not they like ban you for 2,4 hours and sometime they ban you for a day but i don't like it that much so it does not matter to me. But my favorite part about Bittybay is that there are moderator that are real people you can talk to if you need help or just chill with them!
Cutie2252

Ireland

#12 Feb 11, 2009
I liked it but it wont work on my pc:( i emailed a mod and my pc got a virus so star away!!!
private

├ůsa, Sweden

#13 Feb 13, 2009
How can i log in at bittybay? >_>
Paige

Sterling Heights, MI

#14 Feb 19, 2009
Yea . I play bittybay. Its really fun and they are planning to do a new release , website , and alot more fun activites! IF you join and you get banned its for safetey reasons.They are friendly staff and im sure jessica was bad enough to be banned
Disney

Daly City, CA

#15 Mar 14, 2009
Hey. I've played Bittybay Since May of '08 and I absolutely love it. The Staff is great, the graphics are awesome and there is so much to do. All of Bittybay is anticipating Release 4 which will include a whole new version of bittybay with games, different animals and an integrated Site & Game experience. I recommend this game to all of you out there :D!
Taylor

Dunedin, New Zealand

#16 Apr 4, 2009
I love Bittybay u can talk to players collect aimal avatars and create your own room.Anyone being on miniclip.com ? theres a multiplayer game called our world its a virtual game but with humans u should try it out! Peaces to all those Computer gamers out there:D!
SkullKandie

United States

#17 Apr 25, 2009
Hey, Disney!
And BittyBay is awesome! The graphics, staff, and (most) of the players are very nice! The website celbrates almost all of the holidays with comps or parties which are very fun. Even though the site is still in Beta and doesn't have that many players yet, it is still a fun game and there's always someone on to talk to. The best thing about it is the fact you can actually talk to the staff and chill with them! BittyBay FTW!
Chihuahua13

France

#18 May 24, 2009
I LOVE bb and it seems to rule my life...but someone has found out my user password and WONT FREAKEN GET OFF OF MY ACCOUNT GET OFF MY STUPID ACCOUNT MARYKATE399 I KNOW THE STAFFS ARE USELESS AND YOU KNOW I FORGOT MY BIRTHDATE MY DAD PUT ON I DONT KNOW WHY YOUR STILL IN MY COMTACTS IVE DELETED YOU A MILLION TIMES TELL YOUR FRIEND "KATIE" TO GET A LIFE AND AN ACCOUNT OF HER OWN CUZ SHES A ~~~~~!!!!! SO TELL HER TO GET OFF MY USER AND STOP SENDING ME MESSEGES THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO GO TO HER CUZ HALF THE TIME SHE DOESNT GET THEM!!!! so tell her to buzz off or else... and I have a plan sense the staff wont help me so nezt time a staff is on she'll be a gonner and so will you!
Chloe

Central District, Hong Kong

#19 Jul 29, 2009
How to sign in bittybay????
Angelluma

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#20 Nov 27, 2009
HI I wanna be a moderater and I know who is skulkandie he is a penguin and his nice:)
Cool2

UK

#21 Jan 17, 2010
Hi I really want a mystery Item and no one will trade it me for a account 2 pages of stuff and a gold bundle what is wrong with these people?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Come Check Out KITKAITT on Twitch 23 hr Stoppre12 2
What are your top 3 most played game genres at ... Dec 3 helenjensen 8
Sonic the Hedgehog Chat Room (Dec '09) Dec 1 Erfan 2,607
Does Anyone Know The REAL Hell Girl Website? (Jan '13) Nov 30 mikan 343
Footballer/soccer player gamertags ??? (Nov '14) Nov 29 IHaveNoName 2
News Super Mario Run Release Date Revealed by Nintendo Nov 28 mosesreed 2
How to Convert Sony A5100 Full HD AVCHD to AVI/... (Aug '14) Nov 27 Shero 4
More from around the web