Video Games Suck Nowadays

Posted in the Video Games Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#1 Dec 6, 2009
I made this thread today. What I think about video games today is that video games are really going downhill. XBox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii suck. I miss the world of video games. Video games today are not that popular these days. Oh man, old video games in the old days are so much better than video games today. XBox 360/PlayStation 3/Wii is really disappointed. These video game consoles make video games started to go downhill. But now, video games of 2008/2009 suck. Even must haves like Super Mario Galaxy. Wii Sports Resort sucks. Online is ruined. Too much casual and motion controls. Why can't they make video games alot better? Nowadays, there's nothing but 360/PS3/Wii, motion controls, casual, hard difficulty, and online. Alot of those suck. That's why today's generation of video games are not popular. Even kids are not into video games these days. Wow, alot of people including kids and adults are giving up on video games easily every time the newer video games/consoles came out. Well, enjoy.
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#2 Dec 9, 2009
Another reason why video games suck these days is because of United States. I hate United States. United States sucks. United States butchered video games these days. They even turn today's major must haves like Wii Sports Resort into casual. That's why United States started to go downhill. Another thing that ticks me off is that United States are not into video game consoles today. United States are not that popular nowadays. That's why United States hates video games today. Old video games are better than the new ones today because of United States. Well, enjoy this thread.
Ansem

United States

#3 Dec 9, 2009
In all fairness to the United States, it currently has the most obeese people on the planet. Whether it is just sitting around a PC typing there life away or a game system, grabbing and eating any quick fix snack just to get back to their normal lazy routine. You kids these days do no true physical activities. Sports, Mountain hiking, or just plain outside goofing around. Instead kids would rather sit in front of their moniters or tv's and complain why things are so bad. When they should be getting off their lazy routines and doing something about it. But apparently this is a generation of complainers, rather than trying to fix the problems. I say, don't like it.....fix it. Complaining about an issue won't solve it.
Ansem

United States

#4 Dec 9, 2009
In the end, and I truly mean no disrespect....whether someone feels that video games suck or not, are purely an opinion. What I find fun others may not. I play mostly sport title games....boxing,football,baseb all. The system does vary pending the game. Madden 2010 is a ton of fun on the WII. It makes it more challenging when you have to pin point a pass to a reciever. Then again for combat games X-Box 360 hands down has the advantage. I dislike X-Box and combat games myself....but that doesn't mean it sucks because it doesn't appeal to my taste. PS3 has great Racing games and PC still owns the RPG market.
Virtual Matter

Covington, KY

#5 Dec 9, 2009
As time goes by, and as our technology advances, the desire to apply newer concepts to the video games we make compells us to do so. This is a desire that all game developers share. Unfortunately, not all concepts deserve the right to exist. There are in my opinion, concepts that shouldn't exist because they distort the image of what video games should be by making them out to be something we don't wan't them to be. Nintendo for example, crossed the line by trying to combine the movements of your physical body with video games such as Wii Sports. Now you're probably wondering, who is to say what should exist when the only thing that matters is whether or not we're having fun? Well, fun isn't everything. When you have played for as long as I've had, you develop a certain amount of respect for games. You also gain a vision for what all games should be in the future, and when your vision is threatened by a concept, you aren't a happy camper to say the least. So, to sum everything up, you SHOULD complain about the things you dislike. After all, you as a consumer and as a player deserve to have your voice heard. The future of the video game industry is our future just as much as it is the future of the companys that make them.
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#6 Dec 11, 2009
Thanks you guys. But in my opinion, video games are really going downhill because of this generation. XBox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii easily lost its appealing to the US. That's why United States is really having a rough time focus on video games. Even best selling titles makes US video games worse. United States don't really care about Xbox 360/PlayStation 3/Wii. Americans are not into Xbox 360/PlayStation 3/Wii systems and their video games. That's why video games these days are not very popular in the US despite being best sellers. Even kids are having a problem playing the Wii console because of too much motion controls. United States video games are not very popular these days because of this generation's video games consoles. Not even hardcore players enjoy playing todays video games like I am. Video games are going downhill because of United States and PS3/XBox 360/Wii. Even my brother told me that it's true. So please save video games.
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#7 Dec 12, 2009
I'm back. Never ever ever play PlayStation3 XBox 360 and Wii. Especially must haves and best selling titles these days. That's because Xbox 360/PS3/Wii video games was easily walled by United States. Never ever ever play video games these days from the US. Never ever play United States PS3/Xbox 360/Wii video games including good new ones. None of them are that good these days because of United States. United States hates Xbox 360/PlayStation 3/Wii. Even though they're good systems, the US versions sucked especially good ones. So never ever ever play 2008/2009 United States video games. If you want United States video games, go play old United States video games from the 1980's/1990's like NES and PlayStation. Those are much better systems in the US than PS3/360/Wii. PS3/360/Wii suck because of the US even if you live in this country. So please do not play PS3/Xbox 360/Wii video games from the US. Especially good ones like Little Big Planet. In my opinion, Wii is not that great because United States butchered Wii video games. I'm not into PS3 or Xbox even though I will look forward to play these video games. United States 360/PS3/Wii video games suck. Do not play them here. They suck. Even video games in most countries are more popular than here. United States sucks these days. Avoid United States Xbox 360/PS3/Wii video games. United States butchered them easily nowadays.
JediKilla666

Warner Robins, GA

#8 Dec 29, 2009
UNITED STATES RULES EXCEPT FOR THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE.

NINTENDO WII RULES.

MANCHESTER BLOWS.

BEARS BEAT THE VIKINGS.

<3 jEDIkILLA666
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#9 Dec 30, 2009
I'm back. Don't worry about JediKilla666. Anyway. Wow, United States New Super Mario Bros. Wii sucks. Why I hate united States New Super Mario Bros. Wii? Comic Mischief, hards, different languages, and Nunchuk support. Why do they have to put Nunchuk on New Super Mario Bros. Wii? Nunchuk should NOT be necessary to be used on New Super Mario Bros. Wii. I really hate Comic Mischief. Now I hate Everyone. I will never trust ESRB again. That's why United States butchered New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Why is it necessary to release it in Canada? This is supposed to release in United States only and there's no need to release it in Canada and Mexico. That's why I hate United States Spanish. Spanish should not be in United States because the language in United States is supposed to be English only. NOT other languages like Spanish. Other languages are for other countries ONLY. And why is New Super Mario Bros. Wii so hard? Now I hate hard. I will never trust video games nowadays again. Video game truly suck these days because of United States. That's what happens when TV is going downhill too here. None of the new shows are enjoyable. Bring back old shows. I really hate United States Wii nowadays. I will never trust United States New Super Mario Bros. Wii again. At least New Super Mario Bros.Wii did great in Japan/Europe/Australia/Korea. Alot of people in Japan/Europe/Australia/Korea loved it but United States butchered this great video game. I hate United States video games nowadays. Old United States video games ftw.
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#10 Jan 2, 2010
I'm back. Wow, video games are really going downhill these days even great ones like New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Video games are no fun these days. Why can't video games today be fun? They're nothing but hard nowadays. Now I hate modern video games today. Even XBox 360/Play Station 3/Wii suck. That's why old video games systems like Super NES and Play Station are much better than XBox 360/Play Station 3/Wii. These consoles are no fun these days. Even United States video games including the US versions suck. United States is still going downhill. If only video games are fun again. Ah well. Old video games ftw.
wtf

Mount Angel, OR

#12 Jan 12, 2010
wow they really need to start making more pokemon game like they did long time ago
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#13 Jan 16, 2010
wtf wrote:
wow they really need to start making more pokemon game like they did long time ago
You mean Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Theme Park for Wii. They're also making a new Pokemon Ranger sequel for Nintendo DS.
wtf

Mount Angel, OR

#14 Jan 16, 2010
oh yah i heard they are making that game and if you guys are whanting to now how i downloded pokemon games for the gameboy or the ds i went on www.coolrom.com and the way how to get them donloded us rite here step1. go to that tool bar up there where it says rom files step2. click the one you want to go on warning if you go on the nintendo 64 one you will need a compouter conchrler but if you do a difrent one insted of the nintendo 64 one wont need it step3. when you click on the one you want it will have these leters at the top wich is what the leter of game starts with warning it have every game and thats how to downlod games on you compouter warning it works with eney tipe of compoutetr injoy
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#15 Jan 24, 2010
wtf wrote:
oh yah i heard they are making that game and if you guys are whanting to now how i downloded pokemon games for the gameboy or the ds i went on www.coolrom.com and the way how to get them donloded us rite here step1. go to that tool bar up there where it says rom files step2. click the one you want to go on warning if you go on the nintendo 64 one you will need a compouter conchrler but if you do a difrent one insted of the nintendo 64 one wont need it step3. when you click on the one you want it will have these leters at the top wich is what the leter of game starts with warning it have every game and thats how to downlod games on you compouter warning it works with eney tipe of compoutetr injoy
Nice try. But we're not allowed to discuss video gaem roms. We're only talk about "video games are going downhill" appearance in this thread. So please don't discuss roms in this thread. I mean it.
wtf

Mount Angel, OR

#16 Jan 25, 2010
okay i hate the new days im just trying to be helpfull yah santa got a wii for me on christmis cristmis and we got it when i whoke up it was thier and since i let that frickin devil cauld a wii in my house all my family cares about is the wii
shadow

United States

#17 Jan 25, 2010
must...stop..troll...thread...
SSS

Four Oaks, NC

#18 Jan 28, 2010
I know what you mean back in the day there were some good rpgs Chrono Trigger is my favorite I played Super Mario RPG about a year ago it blows modern rpgs out of the water I can't play the new pokemon games after silver/gold/crystal the pokemon games went downhill I only played Ruby and stopped right there.
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#19 Jan 29, 2010
SSS wrote:
I know what you mean back in the day there were some good rpgs Chrono Trigger is my favorite I played Super Mario RPG about a year ago it blows modern rpgs out of the water I can't play the new pokemon games after silver/gold/crystal the pokemon games went downhill I only played Ruby and stopped right there.
True. But when PS3/XBox 360/Wii came out, video games beging to go downhill. That's what happens when the new generation of United States beging in 2006, United States begins to go downhill. That's why old video games are so much better than PS3/Xbox 360/Wii. Nintendo DS needs to retire. There's no need to let Nintendo DS to do much better over 5 years. Seriously, Nintendo DS needs to retire and I'm sick and tired of XBox 360/PS3/Wii/United States video games of 2006-2010. Where's Kirby's Wii debut? Where's Monster Rancher PS3? Where's another Genious Sonority Inc. Pokemon Wii? Instead of making new awesome video games, they only focus on motion controls/casual/United States video games of this generation. That's it. That's why video games are going downhill because of XBox 360/PS3/Wii/today's United States video games. Those needs to go as well as the Nintendo DS's retirement. There is enough Nintendo DS and Nintendo needs to stop making Nintendo DS video games. Nintendo needs to make a brand new handheld system Nintendo DS 2. Nintendo DS 2 will use motion controls and motion controls will be much easier to use than Wii's motion controls. Overall, this gneration of video games stink. Only Nintendo DS is good. Other systems are trash. XBox 360 sucks. PlayStation 3 sucks. Wii sucks. United States video games of this generation sucks. We need the next generation of video games. They're much better than this generation. Stupid 360/PS3/Wii/today's US video games. Old video games ftw.
rosalina

AOL

#20 Mar 18, 2010
wow all i can say is that not all video games are trrible like the legend of zelda twilight princess isnt bad it is my fav game and mario kart is fun to thats all i have to say ;)
kyle

AOL

#21 Mar 18, 2010
well i like the games now so back up :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kiki's online truth! 42 min -Dante- 170
Exo Survival On Advanced Warfare PS3! 6 hr robert5430 1
Flare Skitty's room (Sep '12) 6 hr Flare Skitty 1,370
Kim Jong Un game spoof 'Glorious Leader!' movin... 8 hr George 1
The Lost Kingdom RP 0_o 8 hr Shinyman4000 350
Comedian Margaret Cho to headline at San Jose I... 9 hr Bryan Fischer s H... 22
Craig Ferguson's last 'good night' as 'Late Lat... 14 hr gsdgg 1
More from around the web