Animal Crossing New Leaf information.

Animal Crossing New Leaf information.

Posted in the Video Games Forum

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 2, 2012
this is basically the source of info where you can share your thoughts on the game, share information about the game that others may not know about. I already know ALOT about this game so its gonna be hard to find something i don't know about.

Some of the thing's i know about is that theirs a brand new octopus made out of FLAN, WHAT THE HELL?! His birthday is march (or april) 8th, also theirs 2 new species of animals; a hamster and a deer.

theres some examples of information. Don't spread all the info you know, just some information.
Jason

London, UK

#2 Nov 2, 2012
Sounds cool! When is it coming out? And is there still a city on it?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 2, 2012
there's no city anymore, :( and the release date hasn't been made yet but the best possible time i can say its coming early spring. in japan, november 8th this year
lovie

Park Forest, IL

#4 Nov 25, 2012
you become the mayor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Will Datel make an Action Replay Wii U? (Sep '13) 2 hr Krizz 14
Ask Starscream (Dec '11) 4 hr diamond queen 478
Animal Crossing City Folk Friend Codes (Nov '08) 5 hr CherryShards13 I... 129,175
Animal Crossing: New Leaf friend code exchange ... (Mar '14) 17 hr CherryShards13 I... 648
redemption codes for racing rivals (Jun '14) 22 hr Doadgaf 12
will sonic x season 4 come out?! :d (Feb '10) Mon DDrich 1,496
Does Anyone Know The REAL Hell Girl Website? (Jan '13) Sun potato 328
More from around the web