Welcome to the Official Competitive Battling Clan of EPTC Next Gen, The Elite Freelancer Corps, where only the best of the best reside! With that said, lets get right to the basics in regards to how this clan functions, and how it is set up. Below is a compilation of general information you need to know in order to understand the workings of the Freelancer Corps.
1. All members, regardless of previous positions, experience, or connections, start at the same rank, and are therefor all equal, with the exception of the Clan Founder who's only additional perk is the ability to handle Clan Wars and basic Clan management.
2. In order to rise through the 7 Ranks of the Clan, you must simply win battles. Here is an outline depicting how many battles must be won in order to advance through each rank.
First Rank ------> 1 Win Total
Second Rank ------> 3 Win Total
Third Rank ------> 6 Win Total
Fourth Rank ------> 10 Win Total
Fifth Rank ------> 15 Win Total
Sixth Rank ------> 21 Win Total
Seventh Rank ------> 30 Win Total
As you can see, becoming a Top-Rank member is not an easy task, but with determination and time, it is achievable.
Note: After surpassing Rank 7, every match you win will be displayed in your rank name. EX:-Blank's- Rank is 7-10 since -Blank- has won 40 battles total.
3. Should you lose, your Win Total will NOT be reduced.
In addition, individual Clan War match victories will be counted as 2 wins, otherwise, all matches must be against your fellow members, or the members of a different clan, for the win to count.
Now that you understand the Freelancer set-up, it's time to take a look at the simple, but enforced, rules of the clan. Breaking a rule is not life or death, but please try not to break too many, too often.
Freelancer Corps Rules
1. Any member caught using Hacked Pokemon for Rank-Up battles on Wi-Fi will be immediately suspended or removed from the clan.
2. Freelancers may not join other clans while still claiming to be loyal to this one.
3. In order for a Rank-Up match to count, the player you defeated must confirm your win.
4. Do not harass any members; new or old.
About Clan Wars
Clan Wars are the main reason why clans are even started in the first place; they are events that determine which group is top dog. With that said, most Clan Wars will be performed while abiding to a few simple guidelines, as shown below:
-Entry is OPPTIONAL; no member will ever be forced into joining one.
-Once you sign up for a spot in a Clan War, failure to complete your match-up or opting out of the War will result in your disqualification, which may translate into a win for the opposing clan, should your opponent be ready and waiting for your challenge.
-In general, all Clan Wars will be 5 on 5, or in other words, five members from Freelancer Corps will combat 5 members of another clan.
-As stated above each match you win during a Clan War will be counted as 2 Wins towards your overall Win Total. However, should the Freelancer Corps win said war, all members involved will be automatically ranked up by one, and recieve a special Medal to be displayed in thier profiles.
Original 6 Members:
Josh (aka Pikachudude)
Home Site URL: eptcnextgen . forumotion . com
Any Questions? Post them below!
Want to Sign Up? Post your name below, but be prepared for a tryout match!