the random forum

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#298 Oct 16, 2011
DarkRose1999 wrote:
*slaps Shadow* Stop your pathetic crying!
SOB!!! That hurt. I was acting!
Draken

United States

#299 Oct 16, 2011
What happen to number 17? did he leave?

“DarkSingingJoe”

Since: Jun 11

Pwning Nubs since 2010

#300 Oct 16, 2011
no, I've just been lurking around.

“DarkSingingJoe”

Pwning Nubs since 2010

#301 Oct 16, 2011
no I didn't leave, I was just playing WoW.

“DarkSingingJoe”

Pwning Nubs since 2010

#302 Oct 16, 2011
ARG!!! stupid laptop!!!

“DarkSingingJoe”

Pwning Nubs since 2010

#303 Oct 16, 2011
@ victor, even if I was able to add the two other people, they would need to wait until this saturday for me to race them.

also in an earlier discussion on this topic, I said that I was Number 17 and Dark Singing Joe.
Anonymous

United States

#304 Oct 16, 2011
Oh...

Random stuffy stuff is disappearing...
Don't blame anyone.

“DarkSingingJoe”

Pwning Nubs since 2010

#305 Oct 16, 2011
Victor_Three_Star_Player wrote:
Oh...
Random stuffy stuff is disappearing...
Don't blame anyone.
this topic is fading away little by little. it used to be all random, now in these days this topic is used for chatting with friends more than a randomizer.

Location hidden

#306 Oct 16, 2011
TreboRoberT wrote:
<quoted text>
this topic is fading away little by little. it used to be all random, now in these days this topic is used for chatting with friends more than a randomizer.
So I'm guessing I joined at the wrong time in the forums lifespan
Draken

United States

#308 Oct 17, 2011
i am your master shadow know give me ur money!!!
Anonymous

United States

#309 Oct 17, 2011
TreboRoberT wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Now you can guess what people are going to say before they say it. We need to take action.

“DarkSingingJoe”

Pwning Nubs since 2010

#310 Oct 17, 2011
<quoted text>
True. Now you can guess what people are going to say before they say it. We need to take action.
... well, I don't know how to spice things up. maybe someone else knows how to draw in the crowd.

also, I've a somewhat ability to see into the future. the only draw back is the visions comes in random times. it can happen now or it can happen later and they usually happen for a few secounds to years ahead when the vision is done.
Anonymous

United States

#311 Oct 17, 2011
TreboRoberT wrote:
<quoted text>
... well, I don't know how to spice things up. maybe someone else knows how to draw in the crowd.
also, I've a somewhat ability to see into the future. the only draw back is the visions comes in random times. it can happen now or it can happen later and they usually happen for a few secounds to years ahead when the vision is done.
Interesting to know. But if you have at least one friend that is member to Topix, then maybe JUST maybe, they can spread the word as well.

“DarkSingingJoe”

Pwning Nubs since 2010

#312 Oct 18, 2011
well that's the problem, I don't really know where they are now. I used to had at least ten friends on the site and now none of them (that I know) are even on the site anymore.

probably of summer break, the two that fought for the longest time I've been on here, and/or busy with something else are the only reasons that I can think of for the reason why they aren't here.

“DarkSingingJoe”

Pwning Nubs since 2010

#313 Oct 18, 2011
hey hope, knock it off already!
Anonymous

United States

#314 Oct 18, 2011
TreboRoberT wrote:
hey hope, knock it off already!
Hope; is irrational. Hope will never get anyone anywhere in life. Hope does not do; its a thought. Hope is a distraction. Hope inspires but inspiration does not do; actions will. Only actions prove; hope does not. Actions can be shown; hope cannot be shown. Therefore we must take action and push away hope because hope will not solve problems.

Anaheim, CA

#315 Oct 18, 2011
What's going on everyone?
Anonymous

United States

#316 Oct 18, 2011
What's up.

“DarkSingingJoe”

Pwning Nubs since 2010

#317 Oct 18, 2011
<quoted text>
Hope; is irrational. Hope will never get anyone anywhere in life. Hope does not do; its a thought. Hope is a distraction. Hope inspires but inspiration does not do; actions will. Only actions prove; hope does not. Actions can be shown; hope cannot be shown. Therefore we must take action and push away hope because hope will not solve problems.
I'm talking the person named hope. he/she only appeared on another forum discussing about topix dyeing, I think it's three to four months ago.

“Forgotten memory a dreams end”

Since: Apr 10

Your heads mine *troll grin*

#318 Oct 19, 2011
i payed a hobo to bow down to me he did it for a penny._.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
redemption codes for racing rivals (Jun '14) Thu Red King 5811 30
Tmnt: Strongest to weakest (Jul '14) Dec 8 Leonardo 9
Come Check Out KITKAITT on Twitch Dec 4 Stoppre12 2
What are your top 3 most played game genres at ... Dec 3 helenjensen 8
Sonic the Hedgehog Chat Room (Dec '09) Dec 1 Erfan 2,607
Does Anyone Know The REAL Hell Girl Website? (Jan '13) Nov 30 mikan 343
Footballer/soccer player gamertags ??? (Nov '14) Nov 29 IHaveNoName 2
More from around the web