Since: Sep 11

Anaheim, CA

#224 Sep 22, 2011
Do you all have time to check out my website? Join now to win $100!

http://www.thetradebox.com/Prizes/9/one-year-...

Sell and trade your collectibles for free and get rewarded!

http://www.thetradebox.com/Rewards/Default.as...

Thanks!

“are we all doomed?”

Since: Sep 11

Tristram

#225 Sep 22, 2011
Random forum or not, I. Still hate spammers.

“I'm Uber Man”

Since: Sep 11

I'd krush You

#226 Sep 22, 2011
ya, they sometimes come in and ruin the topic. thankfully, this one is smart enough to pay attention to the site their going to.

“are we all doomed?”

Since: Sep 11

Tristram

#227 Sep 22, 2011
Number 17 wrote:
ya, they sometimes come in and ruin the topic. thankfully, this one is smart enough to pay attention to the site their going to.
at least.

“I'm Uber Man”

Since: Sep 11

I'd krush You

#228 Sep 22, 2011
I've ment to say that.

*talking to the computer now*
stupid laptop, why are you adding/deleting/editing stuff to my sentences.

“are we all doomed?”

Since: Sep 11

Tristram

#229 Sep 22, 2011
Dude, I think u got a virus

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#230 Sep 22, 2011
I love this forum because its so random xD

“I'm Uber Man”

Since: Sep 11

I'd krush You

#231 Sep 22, 2011
na, it's a hp laptop is about 4-5 years old and I had to get some of the parts replaced. when I heard about hp is going out of business, I replaced my desktop computer. I only have a few more pay days before I can by a new laptop. I'm currently using my new desktop now so, the problems would be minimal.
Vain

Dayton, OH

#232 Sep 22, 2011
TheTradeBox wrote:
Do you all have time to check out my website? Join now to win $100!
http://www.thetradebox.com/Prizes/9/one-year-...
Sell and trade your collectibles for free and get rewarded!
http://www.thetradebox.com/Rewards/Default.as...
Thanks!
DONT TRICK ppl IM NOT GANA LOOK AT IT BECAUSE IT MIGHT B A VIRIS OR A SCAM

“are we all doomed?”

Since: Sep 11

Tristram

#233 Sep 22, 2011
Purple bird is purple.
Anonymous

United States

#234 Sep 22, 2011
Vain wrote:
<quoted text>DONT TRICK ppl IM NOT GANA LOOK AT IT BECAUSE IT MIGHT B A VIRIS OR A SCAM
Maybe. Maybe not but I don't think &#8220;Tradebox&#8221; would come here to scam us.

“are we all doomed?”

Since: Sep 11

Tristram

#235 Sep 22, 2011
Victor_Three_Star_Player wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe. Maybe not but I don't think &#8220;Tradebox&#8221; would come here to scam us.
either way, its pathetic if they have to spam forums to get buyers.
Vain

Dayton, OH

#236 Sep 22, 2011
Victor_Three_Star_Player wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe. Maybe not but I don't think &#8220;Tradebox&#8221; would come here to scam us.
you would be suprised on what people would do

“I'm Uber Man”

Since: Sep 11

I'd krush You

#237 Sep 23, 2011
kicks computer's private parts. gets shocked by a thunderbolt.
Vain

Dayton, OH

#238 Sep 23, 2011
hahahaha
Anonymous

United States

#239 Sep 23, 2011
Vain wrote:
<quoted text>you would be suprised on what people would do
True.
Anonymous

United States

#240 Sep 23, 2011
ShadowFox997 wrote:
<quoted text>either way, its pathetic if they have to spam forums to get buyers.
But look, he is an official user towards topix. Lets change the topic.

“I'm Uber Man”

Since: Sep 11

I'd krush You

#241 Sep 25, 2011
*belch* ugh, sorry I wasn't here on today and yesterday. I had the stomach virus and I couldn't be on for a while. I think I need to catch up with some stuff happening before I get sick again.

“I'm Uber Man”

Since: Sep 11

I'd krush You

#242 Sep 25, 2011
*singing mister lonely*

“are we all doomed?”

Since: Sep 11

Tristram

#243 Sep 26, 2011
Number 17 wrote:
*belch* ugh, sorry I wasn't here on today and yesterday. I had the stomach virus and I couldn't be on for a while. I think I need to catch up with some stuff happening before I get sick again.
welcome back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sonic Boom TV Premieres Today on Cartoon Network 3 hr IAmGroot 8
Animal Crossing: New Leaf friend code exchange ... (Mar '14) 3 hr JoeyHernandez 451
The Official Pokémon X and Y Chat Room and Frie... (Oct '13) 4 hr Sundrop 2,371
Does Anyone Know The REAL Hell Girl Website? (Jan '13) 6 hr torileehov 187
Nintendo to refresh Sonic franchise (May '13) 6 hr TheAfroHedgehog 86
Outrage over graphic sex scenes in Gta V 9 hr DirtyKitty 1
Take a peek at Sonic Boom's rejected Sonic the ... 10 hr AntiAfroHedgehog 2

Video Games People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE