#1 Nov 29, 2010
do anything here :D

“WILL BE GROVE 4 LIFE”

Since: Oct 10

screw the traitors

#2 Nov 29, 2010
I got excluded for being "desruptive"
why check out my favorite videos in my channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheNathanNS...
and you'll understand why
also check out "Drive by Insults 4"

“Forgotten memory a dreams end”

Since: Apr 10

Your heads mine *troll grin*

#3 Nov 30, 2010
k :D i got expelled for hitting my principal in his face before :D

“WILL BE GROVE 4 LIFE”

screw the traitors

#4 Nov 30, 2010
i got exluded yesterday for copying 35 ways to annoy your teacher :D :D :D :D :D XD

“MY COOKIES!!!”

Location hidden

#5 Nov 30, 2010
i got detention for saying the teachers hair look nice O_O XD

“WILL BE GROVE 4 LIFE”

screw the traitors

#6 Nov 30, 2010
My annoying cousin has attacked the headmaster (principal) and called him a "F*CKING FAT B*STARD"
he now has to go to a behaviour school

“MY COOKIES!!!”

Location hidden

#7 Nov 30, 2010
Nathan NS wrote:
My annoying cousin has attacked the headmaster (principal) and called him a "F*CKING FAT B*STARD"
he now has to go to a behaviour school
YAY =D

“WILL BE GROVE 4 LIFE”

screw the traitors

#8 Nov 30, 2010
Dark Pika wrote:
<quoted text>YAY =D
XD

Location hidden

#9 Nov 30, 2010
Dark Pika wrote:
i got detention for saying the teachers hair look nice O_O XD
lol "is that a threat?!"- is what the teachers at my old school would say

“WILL BE GROVE 4 LIFE”

screw the traitors

#10 Nov 30, 2010
Im gonna put up a new forum called "the We hate Zero balls chatroom"
incase your wondering who Zero balls is its Zero x if you want to know why just go to the "im the greatest pokemon trainer ever" forum and read Zero friends comments towards Me, Johnny Vincent, Darren, Trace, and many more
Phantom Skarmory

Cookeville, TN

#11 Nov 30, 2010
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D lol at my old school I pretended to go to the bathroom but I went to another class with younger kids to play games and stuff. I think I was there for a half hour before my teacher found out and sent me to the principals office XD Also at my old school, I went to the principals office at least twice a month XD :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I HATED THAT $#&%!\$#!%& SCHOOL XD

Location hidden

#12 Nov 30, 2010
Phantom Skarmory wrote:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D lol at my old school I pretended to go to the bathroom but I went to another class with younger kids to play games and stuff. I think I was there for a half hour before my teacher found out and sent me to the principals office XD Also at my old school, I went to the principals office at least twice a month XD :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I HATED THAT $#&%!\$#!%& SCHOOL XD
rofl

“WILL BE GROVE 4 LIFE”

screw the traitors

#13 Nov 30, 2010
Phantom Skarmory wrote:
i once managed to skip PE (GYM in the USA) and noone came to look for me i just hid in the toilets playing Mario Kart DS only 1 kid came in and i thought he was gonna grass but he never so i spent 1 hour playing Mario Kart DS

“3DS: 4339-3224-8054”

Since: Mar 10

¢haos² Leader Chris

#14 Nov 30, 2010
Two days ago, I had a dum dum on the bus... the bus driver told me to throw it away so I ate off the sucker part and threw away the stick... now I am no longer aloud to ride the bus :/

#15 Dec 1, 2010
? that doesnt make since lol i skipped the whole day 1s of school and i went back to my house and played super smash bros brawl untill my parents came home then i hid and played an emulator of the new golden sun game my sister deleted it htough :((((((((

“MY COOKIES!!!”

Location hidden

#16 Dec 1, 2010
97thblob wrote:
Two days ago, I had a dum dum on the bus... the bus driver told me to throw it away so I ate off the sucker part and threw away the stick... now I am no longer aloud to ride the bus :/
ur not allowed to eat snacks on the bus? or is it because u did it in rebellious manner toward the driver?

“WILL BE GROVE 4 LIFE”

screw the traitors

#17 Dec 1, 2010
No dark pika he had a DUM DUM so he was sucking it and the bus driver was proberly gay and thought "i wanna have a suck on that" when 97thblob refused the bus driver proberly got jealous and banned him for not letting him have a suck or he cried

“MY COOKIES!!!”

Location hidden

#18 Dec 1, 2010
Nathan NS wrote:
No dark pika he had a DUM DUM so he was sucking it and the bus driver was proberly gay and thought "i wanna have a suck on that" when 97thblob refused the bus driver proberly got jealous and banned him for not letting him have a suck or he cried
ahh that makes perfect sence...

“3DS: 4339-3224-8054”

Since: Mar 10

¢haos² Leader Chris

#19 Dec 1, 2010
Nathan NS wrote:
lol

#20 Dec 6, 2010
O_O

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 34
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SDX Clan on ps3 1 hr The Doctor SDX 24
Does Anyone Know The REAL Hell Girl Website? (Jan '13) 4 hr roschelle Beltran 226
ACCF FC Exchange 2015 Wiimmfi 6 hr EliteX M LucarioEX 2
Game of War: Fire Age Building Setup (Part 1)... 9 hr xuankienkt 1
Virtual Families 2 Cheats To Get More Free Coins (Oct '13) 9 hr Lyndric 45
Poll Who's the coolest person on the forum? 15 hr Tre 224
News Caryville police searching for Kenny Bartley af... 15 hr work out 12
More from around the web