Help on Petz 2 Horsez
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Dragonox20

Statesville, NC

#1 Mar 1, 2008
I need help on my nintendo Ds game: Petz 2 Horsez Ok I have 2 foals they have a full star in confidence but still it won't let me train them. I have the rope they need for training also. What do I need to do with the foals so they can start their training? Also are there any other ways of how I can build their confidence up besides giving them treats. Thanks
Dragonox20
NICOLE

AOL

#2 Apr 12, 2008
on the dressage part of the competition like in the trailor. How do you get passed the piruette at canter. i can do everything exept that. any comments? i could realy use them
NICOLE

AOL

#3 Apr 12, 2008
Dragonox20 wrote:
I need help on my nintendo Ds game: Petz 2 Horsez Ok I have 2 foals they have a full star in confidence but still it won't let me train them. I have the rope they need for training also. What do I need to do with the foals so they can start their training? Also are there any other ways of how I can build their confidence up besides giving them treats. Thanks
Dragonox20
im having the same problem. im wondering if it has to be a certain age?do u know how to do the pirruette at canter on the dressage?

nicole
Cheezhed

Canton, MI

#4 May 4, 2008
Hey,
So I've finished the game but I still need to pare of my horse with Luc's mare. I really want to but everytime I try it says my horse isn't ready. I've tried alot of things.

Also, I have 1 star on skill but it won't let me go any farther no matter how much I practice it seems, anyone have and tips or help? Thanks!
NykzZ

Brussels, Belgium

#5 May 12, 2008
to do the pirouete at center , u have to draw a semi-circle :P
to gain skill stars, i'm not sure, but i've won stars via contests, x'D u have to do dressage contests, even if u dont win, the star will go up :P
about the foal's trainig, i have no idea, i have the same prob...
staicy

Orlando, FL

#6 May 28, 2008
i hav no idea how to get a mare!!! it drives me nuts! plz help me.
maddie

Orlando, FL

#7 May 28, 2008
I NEED A LOT OF HELP!!!!!! I can't figure it out.If you know plz help!!!!!!!!!!
Mel

Springfield, VA

#8 May 29, 2008
To train foals you have to build their confidence. I believe this is at 2 stars, then you will start the basic training, and continue to gain stars, you'll need them later.
Mel

Springfield, VA

#9 Jun 1, 2008
Quick question, how do you do a plain Pirouette? I can do at canter, but can't find the plain one.
eli

Erlanger, KY

#10 Jun 8, 2008
I have tried everything to get my foal to train but it just won't
becca

Pooler, GA

#11 Jun 15, 2008
staicy wrote:
i hav no idea how to get a mare!!! it drives me nuts! plz help me.
i no... about the mare thing.... u have to have over half of all the stars to pair the mare. like you have to have 3 and 1/2 stars in resist, 3 and 1/2 in skill, 3 and 1/2 in jump, and 3 and 1/2 in care.... problem solved!
cutie

Inglewood, CA

#12 Jun 16, 2008
I dont know how to build my foals confidence. The boxes for brushing and feeding it and all the others are blocked, how do I unblock them?
smitty

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Jun 17, 2008
how does my daughter build up her skill.thats the only one without any stars
taylor

Amsterdam, NY

#14 Jun 24, 2008
for a reguar pirruette you just do a small circle.
Joe

Carson City, NV

#15 Jul 8, 2008
Help me save my horse from fire in the barn. How? After Barn was burned down how do I rebuild it?
Thank you
Jessica

United States

#16 Jul 11, 2008
How do I keep my foal fed? I have tried everything but can't get past one start in the food section. I keep his food full and give him apples and carrots. Can anyone help?
emily

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#17 Jul 15, 2008
cutie wrote:
I dont know how to build my foals confidence. The boxes for brushing and feeding it and all the others are blocked, how do I unblock them?
did you give it the carrot yet? if so then you should be able to feed, play with, and wash the foal. hope i helped :)
emily

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#18 Jul 15, 2008
oh.. or maybe your foal is sick ^.^'
TOPgirl21

United States

#19 Jul 25, 2008
NykzZ wrote:
to do the pirouete at center , u have to draw a semi-circle :P
to gain skill stars, i'm not sure, but i've won stars via contests, x'D u have to do dressage contests, even if u dont win, the star will go up :P
about the foal's trainig, i have no idea, i have the same prob...
well i have paired my horse off. you have to practice ALOT of dressage for your skill to go up and you need to have at least 4 star health 4-5 stars on jump and resist. and about 4-5 stars on skill to be able to pair off your mare.
Sorbetto

Capistrano Beach, CA

#20 Jul 30, 2008
I also don't seam to be able to pirouette and I can't get to the foal training. I have one star in my foal's confidence but I just can't seam to get it up. Do I need to get the foal to become more confident in order to train it and to get it to graze? If so, how do i do that? This is so dumb! It was definitely not worth the money!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
howrse cheats (Aug '07) 14 min Hi hi 9,873
Free Pokemon from the GTS! All Generations! Eve... (Apr '11) Aug 19 JuliePlaysPokemon 3,039
News A dust cloud envelops Northstar Contracting Group Aug 18 ControlledDemolit... 1
News Repeat shoplifter gets state sentence (May '10) Aug 17 Tpain8587 24
News Happy 50th birthday, Michael J. Fox (Jun '11) Aug 14 furnacerepairedmo... 7
Can we all have a moment.... Aug 13 ANS1o1 4
Post Your Current Thoughts (Jun '11) Aug 12 diamond queen 1,913
More from around the web