Action Replay: How to get out of the ...
Chris

Ashburn, VA

#155 Jun 7, 2009
That should solve all the Pokemon Center problems. But guys, with the other problem (Black Mystery Zone), just use the Walk/Run through anything code until it says you're in a kind of cave (i.e. Turnback Cave) and then you can use your drop down menu, then use an escape rope, and you're free. It's that easy. If you don't have an escape rope, then look up an Escape Rope or All Items Action Replay Code. I've found a couple of sites with the All Items code, and if you don't want to take too much time copying down the code, then just use the Action Replay DS Code Manager, and you can just copy and paste.
Ok, so that's all you need. So now you should know how to get out of the Pokemon Center when your invisible and the black Mystery Zone.
Chris

Ashburn, VA

#156 Jun 7, 2009
yuki wrote:
chris,how can i put in the codes?
Put in your Action Replay, then take it out and put in your game. Then go to the * button. Then there's an option to enter your code.
Also, this is important:
Tuesday, you don't need to enter it manually. Put in an Action Replay DS Code Manager and then it'll let you add codes. So all you have to do is copy and paste and you've entered a code.
HELP

Lake Worth, FL

#157 Jun 12, 2009
I got out. Thanx a lot CHRIS. My game is fixed and now I'm looking for someone to battle who is not cheap and doesn't use legendaries.
Chris

Ashburn, VA

#158 Jun 14, 2009
No problem. I hope this answers everyone's questions about this.
mike

Gravette, AR

#159 Jun 14, 2009
how do i get out of the pm diamond mystery zone, what are the codes? this is driving me crazzzzy!

Since: Jun 09

Lake Worth, FL

#160 Jun 15, 2009
mike wrote:
how do i get out of the pm diamond mystery zone, what are the codes? this is driving me crazzzzy!
Turn on the game. Get out your bike and start riding in any direction. CHRIS told me about this method.If you keep going you might see the words JUBILIFE CITY. That means your close. So just keep going in the same direction. It might take a while. Then you'll start to hear TURNBACK CAVE music and you might also see haze. So then use an ESCAPE ROPE and you will get out. If you don't have the ESCAPE ROPES, look up the ALL ITEMS ACTION REPLAY code. This should work. I hope I helped
Merrrrrr team AWESOMENESS

Chillicothe, IL

#161 Jun 15, 2009
Stone24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Turn on the game. Get out your bike and start riding in any direction. CHRIS told me about this method.If you keep going you might see the words JUBILIFE CITY. That means your close. So just keep going in the same direction. It might take a while. Then you'll start to hear TURNBACK CAVE music and you might also see haze. So then use an ESCAPE ROPE and you will get out. If you don't have the ESCAPE ROPES, look up the ALL ITEMS ACTION REPLAY code. This should work. I hope I helped
or when you get to J. city use fly.

Lake Worth, FL

#162 Jun 18, 2009
Merrrrrr team AWESOMENESS wrote:
<quoted text>or when you get to J. city use fly.
Oh, well I forgot about that one
tristin

Pompano Beach, FL

#163 Jun 19, 2009
hey i went to this house and went to the black and my brother(idiot)saved it how do i get out i have no escape ropes

Lake Worth, FL

#164 Jun 20, 2009
Stone24 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, well I forgot about that one
Then get the ALL ITEMS Action replay code
Ryan Joyner

South Richmond Hill, NY

#165 Jun 23, 2009
Can you give me the code for Diamond version.My email is rtak@stasop.org.
Chris wrote:
Ok, here is what I said:
<quoted text>
I finally found out! I used Pokesav for this. This is how to get out of the mystery zone (If you made the mistake of saving your game there and can't get out):
1. Only have this code and the walk (or run) throught anything code on:
94000130 FCFF0000 B21C4D28 00000000 B0000004 00000000 100014A4 00000001 10002866 00000008 1000286A 00000009 1000286E 00000007 D2000000 00000000
2. Make sure you press L+R when it asks if you want to load your previous save.
3. It should make you in a new part of the mystery zone (When I did this, I experienced a lot of Jublife Cities and Turnback Caves!).
4. Just wander around. A bike should get you around faster.
5. When you get to Turnback Cave (Still in the "Mystery Zone"), try using an escape rope. I was surpised that when I did it, it worked! It teleported me to the Fight Area!(When you do it it will probobaly teleport you somewhere else)
Also, a funny thing after I got out of the Mystery Zone was when I pressed L+R again and took a step, it made there be 2 of every person in the place I was in!(Don't worry, they all say the same thing they usually do.) When I pressed L+R for the third time, there were 3 of everyone! After that it would just stay at 3 instead of going to 4. I hope I helped! Note: This has been tested by me. Don't worry! It works!
Another note: That code I gave you was the Pokemon Pearl code. If you own Pokemon Diamond, just ask me for the Pokemon Diamond code. If you don't have an escape rope, feel free to ask me for a code for it. Just don't ask here, because this is a popular form. Instead, just do it in this form: http://www.topix.com/forum/videogame/TL6I559U...
Wolfy

Oil City, PA

#166 Jun 25, 2009
Help me! My friend was playing my DS game and then he was in pitch black. And when he turned the game back on, he runs in every direction and different names of towns keep popping up! How do I get out???
Need help in pkmn diamond

Woodville, Australia

#167 Jun 27, 2009
Elemental Deoxys wrote:
<quoted text>
try what i posted...
Deoxys guy i was mucking around using rebattle arceus code and i got glitched i was in hearthome city and it said i was in hall of origin i saved it then i turned it back on and i was stuck in a black screen and i tried your cheat.it worked but im still stuck in a black screen what should i do!?
piplup675

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#168 Jul 5, 2009
i have pokemon diamond and i used my action replay walk through walls and i went into the union room to trade from my diamond to my plautinum and i shut my diamond off. when i turned it back on my character wasnt there! Please help me!!

Since: Jul 09

Redmond, WA

#169 Jul 6, 2009
Chris wrote:
That should solve all the Pokemon Center problems. But guys, with the other problem (Black Mystery Zone), just use the Walk/Run through anything code until it says you're in a kind of cave (i.e. Turnback Cave) and then you can use your drop down menu, then use an escape rope, and you're free. It's that easy. If you don't have an escape rope, then look up an Escape Rope or All Items Action Replay Code. I've found a couple of sites with the All Items code, and if you don't want to take too much time copying down the code, then just use the Action Replay DS Code Manager, and you can just copy and paste.
Ok, so that's all you need. So now you should know how to get out of the Pokemon Center when your invisible and the black Mystery Zone.
but what are the sites to where you can get escape rope cause i went into the old chatue and i didnt have an escape rope and i went into the darkness and i wasnt paying attention so i need those websites.
Hamish Gill

Gillingham, UK

#170 Jul 6, 2009
Joe wrote:
im stuck in the mystery zone with pokemon diamond. i cant see myself and cant do anything but run around, i turned all codes off, i am stuck on the top floor of the pkmn center. when i turn my bike on and off, i see a flash of myself.
HELP!!!!
Is this help?
94000130 FCFD0200
12056C06 00002000
D2000000 00000000
94000130 FCFD0100
12056C06 00001C20
D2000000 00000000
I think it is.(type in code on action replay) Does not work if you have no action replay
MOnday

Somerset, KY

#171 Jul 10, 2009
OMG please HELP!!! I accidently saved the game in the union room and im in the mystery zone I cant see my self and I cant get out! My journal pops up when it is done loading the saved game! OMG PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!
MOnday

Somerset, KY

#172 Jul 10, 2009
im stuck in the mystery zone with pokemon diamond. i cant see myself and cant do anything but run around, i turned all codes off, i am stuck on the top floor of the pkmn center. when i turn my bike on and off, i see a flash of myself.

and when I load the game my journal pops up :( HELP!!!
ROB

Farmingdale, NY

#173 Jul 14, 2009
jake wrote:
help im stuck in top of pkmcntr i went to the unionroom w/out talkin to the lady and wen i kame out i koeldnt see my guy he flashes wen i use my pketech thing and wen i use my wifi search it says error and retuns me to the union room
SAME HAPPENED TO ME! HELP ME GET OUT OF UNION ROOM.
Chris

Ashburn, VA

#174 Jul 15, 2009
Chris wrote:
Hey everyone! I found a way to get out of the Pokemon Center when you're invisible! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Patt4So2rHoXX
This guy was stuck too, but look at one of the most recent comments, and then you'll know what to do, and before you know it, you'll be out of the Pokemon Center and free.
Trust me, this saved my friends game.
This code will get your X control working, and then you can use Fly with one of your pokemon to get out. If you don't have one, look up the Any Pokemon Can Learn Any TM/HM Action Replay Code and teach Fly to one of your pokemon. If you don't have the HM Fly, then look up an All Items code or All TM's/HM's code. I hope I helped!
This is how you get out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ghost adventures chatroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Mar '14) Sep 23 Lol 15
Post your Discord Sep 21 ANS1o1 1
Review: Super Mario World Sep 21 SUPER MARIO WORLD 27
Animal Crossing: New Leaf Chat Room. (Jul '13) Sep 20 Donut 55
News Police still looking for alleged Oakville video... Sep 17 The Loner Ranger 1
redemption codes for racing rivals (Jun '14) Sep 16 A N G E 1 55
News Midnight Club: Los Angeles Coming to Xbox, PS3 ... (May '07) Sep 12 jamm 2
More from around the web