Jenny

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2008

Can anybody tell me what you do on episode 12 where Vincent is keeping everyone hostage? I think I'm supposed to get the gun off him, but I just get stuck in the same conversations with people, and I've tried all the responses. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Laura

Sandwich, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2009

ok so who is past episode nine? who ever is can you tell how to get frank fox's number please?
Laura

Sandwich, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2009

Jenny wrote:
Can anybody tell me what you do on episode 12 where Vincent is keeping everyone hostage? I think I'm supposed to get the gun off him, but I just get stuck in the same conversations with people, and I've tried all the responses. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
how did you get to episode 12 i cant pass episode 9!?
phurkan

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

Windows Vista

Follow the steps below to create the game's profile and saves folders in Windows Vista.

1. Start the game.
2. On the Main Menu screen, click on Create New Family.
3. Customize and name your family.
4. Write down the last name of your Family on a piece of paper.
5. Click Play.(If you have already created your families in the game, skip to step 8).
6. When the game starts and you see your character on screen, click the Game Menu icon at the bottom left of the screen (refer to page 11 of the program manual).
7. Click Exit Game > Quit to Desktop.

Note: If you create a new family in the future, perform steps 1-7 before proceeding to Step 8.
8. Click Start > Computer > (C:) Drive.
9. Click Organize.
10. Click Folder and Search Options.
11. Click View.
12. In the Advanced Settings section under Hidden Files and Folders, select Show hidden files and folders.
13. Click Apply, then OK.
14. Double click Users > *yourlogin* > AppData > Roaming > Desperate Housewives. i.e., "C:Users*yourlogin*AppDat aRoamingDesperate Housewives."

Note:*yourlogin* refers to the account in which the game is installed under Windows Vista.
15. Within the Desperate Housewives folder there should be four sub-folders: Profiles, Saves, Photos and Coupons. These folders must be created if any are missing.

Note: If the Desperate Housewives folder is missing, it will be necessary to create it as well.
16. Right-click the Desperate Housewives folder, select New > Folder and create the missing folders, i.e.,

"C:Users*yourlogin*AppDat aRoamingDesperate HousewivesProfiles "
Saves "
Photos"
Coupons"
17. Right-click on the Saves folder, select New > Folder, type out the last name of your family and press enter.
18. Close all open windows.
19. You will now be able to save your progress in the game.
Becky

Belfast, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

All people who are having problems installing it on laptops, it doesnt work i had to put it on my b,f desktop computer which he bought a bigger graphics card with direct x 10 built in works a treat. only trouble is i cant save the bloody thing! please help x
Alix

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2009

suzie wrote:
i bought the desperate housewives pc game and tried to run it on my laptop and it said it failed on video acceleration. it said i needed accell and it said my laptop had accell. im so confused! can someone please help!
I have the same problem. Not really sure whats going on with that one to be honest.
mike

Riverdale, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2009

can you vchange the language in this game mine is in dutch i want it to be in english
nex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2009

mike wrote:
can you vchange the language in this game mine is in dutch i want it to be in english
You have to choose the language when it is installing. Delete it and start over, and read all the notes.

I have lost the product key, do you have it?
ria

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2009

im stuck in the part where i need to confront the person who made it seem like my son sent nasty emails to girls and what not.
when i go to confront the person their not home! has anyone gotton past this?
Carina

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

I downloaded the game, took me awhile but i finally got it to download, but then when i actually try to start playing I cant get past the screen with the lady & the apple...help????
Elizabeth

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2009

I have installed the game but when a the windiw where is "play" appears and I click it a new window appears and it says "wrong disk inserted please insert the original disk 1" Im starting it with daemon tools but its always the same. Please help ;(;(
Chelsea

Boron, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

Anyone know why it has two discs and only uses one for game play?? I finished the whole game but I never used the second disc for anuthing other than setup?
Rii Rii

Loughborough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2009

Tasha wrote:
I have downloaded the game from utorrent, can anyone tell me what i do next???? Thanks, Tasha x
you need bitlord v.1.1 if you havn't got it... you can download it for free here: http://www.bitlord.com/download.php

all you have to do is open the torrent with bitlord and it will start downloading.. if you need help after the download email me at guhug.productions@gmail.com hope i have been a help.
sofee

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

can some one please help me find the keycode to my desperate house wives game i lost it when i was moving and know i can't down load it to my computer
shadow

Elizabethtown, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

Chelsea wrote:
Anyone know why it has two discs and only uses one for game play?? I finished the whole game but I never used the second disc for anuthing other than setup?
thats to install all the necceary things. the bigger the game the more disk it has has.
shadow

Elizabethtown, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

sofee wrote:
can some one please help me find the keycode to my desperate house wives game i lost it when i was moving and know i can't down load it to my computer
each one is unique. if you lost it you might as well buy the game again. thats the only thing i can think of.
shadow

Elizabethtown, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

Elizabeth wrote:
I have installed the game but when a the windiw where is "play" appears and I click it a new window appears and it says "wrong disk inserted please insert the original disk 1" Im starting it with daemon tools but its always the same. Please help ;(;(
well then you maybe should just put the disk that says DISK 1 ON IT.
Rowan

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Rose wrote:
Hi i was wondering if u can help me on the desperate housewives game episode 9 where u have to call Daniel and how do i call Frank Fox and how do i get his number
how did you get that far? My game keeps crashing when poker night on episode seven starts, so I was wondering if you had the same problem? Also, it wouldn't let me save it at first, but then I just started running it as an administrator, and it worked :)
diana

Jerusalem, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

could you please help me ? i really want the pc game but i can't seem to find a website that's going to let me download it for free !! please help me :] thx
Tammi

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

I think they should make a desperate housewives scene it game :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••