desperate housewives pc game

Posted in the Video Games Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
TAISHA

Australia

#1 Jan 2, 2007
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THE GAME?? ALL THE PROGRAM FILES ON LIMEWIRE NEVER WORK IS THERE ANOTHER SHARING PROGRAM WHERE GAME FILES CAN BE DOWNLOADED??
TAISHA

Australia

#2 Jan 2, 2007
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THE DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES PC GAME?? ALL THE PROGRAM FILES ON LIMEWIRE NEVER WORK IS THERE ANOTHER SHARING PROGRAM WHERE GAME FILES CAN BE DOWNLOADED??
victoria

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jan 11, 2007
if you have dell you will need diamond stealth s120 radeon9550 accelerator card if you dont have dell look on the back of the game it will say system requirements window if you have dell the chip will cost about a $100.00 but well worth the amount.. this game is great
adddd

Koszalin, Poland

#4 Jan 12, 2007
TAISHA wrote:
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THE DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES PC GAME?? ALL THE PROGRAM FILES ON LIMEWIRE NEVER WORK IS THERE ANOTHER SHARING PROGRAM WHERE GAME FILES CAN BE DOWNLOADED??
you can download this on www.torrentspy.com
ASHLEY

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Feb 3, 2007
i have the same question i bought the game but my com. wont let me download it i kno it has some_thing 2 do with the room on your P.C
Kerri

UK

#6 Feb 21, 2007
I had a similar problem and tried this website

http://www.sendmefile.com/00475318
tracy

South Africa

#7 Feb 24, 2007
where can i get desperate housewives game for free for my pc
Michaella

Worcester, UK

#8 Mar 8, 2007
does anyone know where to get a 64mb directx compatible video card 32 bit color ?
Michaella

Worcester, UK

#9 Mar 8, 2007
I have a dell pc and don't get what ye saying
Lilly

Dianella, Australia

#10 Mar 14, 2007
I've been tryin heaps of websites, I really wanna download the desperate housewives computer game for free but I can't find a site that will let me! Can someone help? Does anyone know a website?!
Madz

UK

#11 Mar 18, 2007
I downloaded the Deperate Housewives game in the torrent file, but how do I actually get it to work or convert it to another file?
shaniqua

Mccormick, SC

#12 Mar 25, 2007
its something wrong with the desperate housewives games if u have a dell, don't buy it,
Rose

UK

#13 Mar 26, 2007
Hi i was wondering if u can help me on the desperate housewives game episode 9 where u have to call Daniel and how do i call Frank Fox and how do i get his number
shanita

Chaska, MN

#14 Apr 4, 2007
hi i'm looking for the website for the desperate housewives the pc game
Tasha

Southampton, UK

#15 Apr 9, 2007
How do i download the desp. housewives game for free????
Tasha

Southampton, UK

#16 Apr 10, 2007
I have downloaded the game from utorrent, can anyone tell me what i do next???? Thanks, Tasha x
Lisa

New York, NY

#17 Apr 12, 2007
Hi, I recently bought the Desperate Housewives PC game and Ive been trying to install it on my computer but my computer won't let me can someone help?
I have Direct x installed and I'm running Windows XP
Sammi

Kelvin Grove, Australia

#18 Apr 22, 2007
Hi I recently got the Desperate Housewives Game and was ecstatic at the thought of playing it I have DirectX installed I am running windows XP with a pentium 4 that I know is AGP compatible and it still wont work?

Can anyone out there please help?
becca

Peoria, AZ

#19 Apr 23, 2007
ok so I got the game for Christmas and dad works for Dell and explained that a patch was being created for the game to play on my system. I have installed the patch and now when I open the game it goes right back to my desktop what is wrong any help would be great
JAYMIE

Knoxfield, Australia

#20 Apr 26, 2007
WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THE FREE TRIAL VERSION FOR FREE? NOTHING WORKS ALL OF THEM YOU AHVE TO PAY FOR BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY FOR IT I WANT THE FREE TRIAL VERSION OF THE DESPERATE HOUSEQIVES GAME ON MY COMPUTER. HOW DO I GET IT? lovee jaymiieeee xxx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Animal Crossing: New Leaf Chat Room. (Jul '13) 13 hr Donut 55
News Police still looking for alleged Oakville video... Sep 17 The Loner Ranger 1
redemption codes for racing rivals (Jun '14) Sep 16 A N G E 1 55
News Midnight Club: Los Angeles Coming to Xbox, PS3 ... (May '07) Sep 12 jamm 2
News Strictly Come Dancing: Discussions held over sa... Sep 12 Christsharian Col... 5
Poll What Sonic character would you have sex with? Sep 10 Achmed 1
Poll darkrai vs mewtwo who will win (Dec '08) Sep 10 Darkrai fan 222
More from around the web