Pokemon X/Pokemon Y
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pokemaniac96

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jan 8, 2013
What are ur thoughts about the new Pokemon games?
Kyou

Cedar Hill, TX

#2 Jan 21, 2013
It sucks Pikachuu's balls!! The graphics are kinda like built something on the PlayStation 2!! The graphics SUCK!! If I can't do my mission, I'm returning to Japan......IN POKEMON CRYSTAL BABEY!! I'll tell you one thing about Japanese People, THEY A FAR SUPERIOR TO NON-JAPANESE PEOPLE!! It's the truth!! JAPAN IS SUPERIOR TO ALL COUNTRIES AND I ONLY TRUST JAPANESE PEOPLE LIKE THE PLAGUE NOW!!

“...//”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#3 Jan 24, 2013
I'd have to give it more time, but like any poke game, it could be interesting
Kyou

Dallas, TX

#4 Jan 26, 2013
I'm not intrested in Pokemon X and Y......

Since: Jan 13

Leander, TX

#5 Jan 29, 2013
Kyou wrote:
It sucks Pikachuu's balls!! The graphics are kinda like built something on the PlayStation 2!! The graphics SUCK!! If I can't do my mission, I'm returning to Japan......IN POKEMON CRYSTAL BABEY!! I'll tell you one thing about Japanese People, THEY A FAR SUPERIOR TO NON-JAPANESE PEOPLE!! It's the truth!! JAPAN IS SUPERIOR TO ALL COUNTRIES AND I ONLY TRUST JAPANESE PEOPLE LIKE THE PLAGUE NOW!!
seriosly dude, calm the f**k down

“Parukia Administrator”

Since: Jun 12

Savannah, TN

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Cheezies! I like them.

“DarkSingingJoe”

Since: Jun 11

Pwning Nubs since 2010

#8 Feb 7, 2013
meh, as soon as i can afford a 3DS and probably both games (maybe pk bla 2), i'll put my oppion on here.
Kyou

Arlington, TX

#9 Feb 7, 2013
Don't waste your money on a copy-and-paste sequel to Pokemon Black and White!! That game sucks!!

“...//”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#11 Feb 17, 2013
Kyou wrote:
Don't waste your money on a copy-and-paste sequel to Pokemon Black and White!! That game sucks!!
Don't forget Cut, Delete, or edit
Kyou

United States

#12 Feb 17, 2013
Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 is Pokemon game which was rushed. It came out FOUR months after it was announced. The translation is terrible, which means bad grammar. As you can see, some of the Trainers were poorly redesigned and look like a mess. Not to mention Belle looks pregnant LOL!! Seriously, the game felt like a FOUR month rushjob!! Fans didn't ask for a sequel and yet they got one. Someone said that there's going to be a Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald remake coming out in the near future after Pokemon X and Y comes out.

“Parukia Administrator”

Since: Jun 12

Savannah, TN

#13 Feb 18, 2013
Kyou, Your opinion is stupid. .-.

“DarkSingingJoe”

Since: Jun 11

Pwning Nubs since 2010

#15 Feb 18, 2013
... just ignore the rampaging orc and he'll/she'll stop ranting about pokemon being willy nilly.

btw, if ya really disliked the game so much then why are you wanting to boost to others that it's terrible.

you really need to mature a bit before ya post on here anymore.

Since: Sep 11

United States

#16 Feb 18, 2013
TreboRoberT wrote:
... just ignore the rampaging orc and he'll/she'll stop ranting about pokemon being willy nilly.

btw, if ya really disliked the game so much then why are you wanting to boost to others that it's terrible.

you really need to mature a bit before ya post on here anymore.
Agreed
Kyou

Arlington, TX

#17 Feb 18, 2013
What the hell!? I wasn't even interested in Black 2 and White 2!!

Since: Jan 13

Leander, TX

#18 Feb 19, 2013
Kyou wrote:
What the hell!? I wasn't even interested in Black 2 and White 2!!
THEN STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!!!!
Kyou

Dallas, TX

#19 Feb 19, 2013
Shut up!! I may end up hating the Pokemon Franchise for good!! Non-Japanese people are all liars!! I may end up betrayed and deleted!! So I will delete you first!!

“PSN: ArceusNoOokami99”

Since: Sep 11

3DS XL: 1177-7010-4165

#20 Feb 20, 2013
Kyou, calm down k. there just messing with ya.

Since: Sep 11

Craig, CO

#21 Feb 20, 2013
Death Lucifer wrote:
Kyou, calm down k. there just messing with ya.
Sup

Since: Jan 13

Leander, TX

#22 Feb 20, 2013
Kyou wrote:
Shut up!! I may end up hating the Pokemon Franchise for good!! Non-Japanese people are all liars!! I may end up betrayed and deleted!! So I will delete you first!!
The way you talk makes it seem like your the only person who is perfect. I'm usually a passive person, but you just can't seem to get the statement into your giant, over-inflated ego. Also non-Janpanese, wtf are you talking about, everyone lies, its a human thing. You, however, I'm not sure is even human. Just another creature that people want to stop listening to.

Since: Sep 11

United States

#23 Feb 21, 2013
drake1453 wrote:
<quoted text>The way you talk makes it seem like your the only person who is perfect. I'm usually a passive person, but you just can't seem to get the statement into your giant, over-inflated ego. Also non-Janpanese, wtf are you talking about, everyone lies, its a human thing. You, however, I'm not sure is even human. Just another creature that people want to stop listening to.
Sup man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Come Check Out KITKAITT on Twitch 23 hr Stoppre12 2
What are your top 3 most played game genres at ... Dec 3 helenjensen 8
Sonic the Hedgehog Chat Room (Dec '09) Dec 1 Erfan 2,607
Does Anyone Know The REAL Hell Girl Website? (Jan '13) Nov 30 mikan 343
Footballer/soccer player gamertags ??? (Nov '14) Nov 29 IHaveNoName 2
News Super Mario Run Release Date Revealed by Nintendo Nov 28 mosesreed 2
How to Convert Sony A5100 Full HD AVCHD to AVI/... (Aug '14) Nov 27 Shero 4
More from around the web