yea my fc is 3308 7060 5898
Herbey

Silverthorne, CO

#509 Oct 6, 2009
Hey I'll add anone by adds me so here is my friend c 416778300501
Herbey

Silverthorne, CO

#510 Oct 6, 2009
I'll race anyone I'm pretty good my racing thing is 9700 and no I am not a hacker I wish I was though
Kenny

Fallbrook, CA

#511 Oct 7, 2009
lol herbey my fc is 0689 4125 0545 oh yeah also i wont be on alot but still add me! i might be late to addyour fc though
Joker

Flower Mound, TX

#512 Oct 7, 2009
Bart wrote:
Joker i wanna race my fc is 3308 7060 5898
Crap sorry havn't been checking up on this i'll add you and everyone else asap!
SystemExistence

Westerville, OH

#513 Oct 14, 2009
After a couple of weeks of me not being in here, I have return to grace all of you with my long, boring posts. With my comeback opening sentence out of the way, I have something serious to ask you guys... Am I the only one here who thinks the daily horoscope readings on the right side of this page are so accurate that they're scary?! I had a lousy day ( people in Mario Kart were driving me crazy because they were hackers who tried to make me think that they weren't and that I was just crazy for thinking that they were ), and when I went here later to check things out, the horoscope predicted a bunch of people would annoy me today! How scary is that?! Well, on another note, I'm wondering if Topix is going to start deleting my long, pointless posts?
Joker

Flower Mound, TX

#514 Oct 14, 2009
SystemExistence wrote:
After a couple of weeks of me not being in here, I have return to grace all of you with my long, boring posts. With my comeback opening sentence out of the way, I have something serious to ask you guys... Am I the only one here who thinks the daily horoscope readings on the right side of this page are so accurate that they're scary?! I had a lousy day ( people in Mario Kart were driving me crazy because they were hackers who tried to make me think that they weren't and that I was just crazy for thinking that they were ), and when I went here later to check things out, the horoscope predicted a bunch of people would annoy me today! How scary is that?! Well, on another note, I'm wondering if Topix is going to start deleting my long, pointless posts?
Lol WOW
SystemExistence

Westerville, OH

#515 Oct 14, 2009
Joker, judging by your name and the time gap between our posts, we have two things in common. The first thing we have in common is our love for humor, and the second thing is you might be the only person here who is willing to race me when I normally race online. You see, I tend to race after midnight ( eastern standard time ),and nobody here is willing to put up with my bull s**t ,but you might be able to. I'm writing this post around 12:40 a.m.,so maybe you could start playing Mario Kart about one hour after whatever your time was when you made that reply post. I can still race during quote "normal hours" , but since I'm a vampire, I tend to race late at night. My friend code is 3137-1801-4776.
SystemExistence

Westerville, OH

#516 Oct 14, 2009
It's me again! I made a small booboo in my post right above. I meant to say that I was Batman because the Joker and Batman go together, and the joke would have made more sense. Oh, but I guess talking about it isn't going to help. Anyway, since I'm so inquisitive about all the ads and stuff surrounding this forum, let me just ask you all one more question, ok? Why is there an ad for erection dysfunction at the top of this forum?! How scary is that?! Well, on another note, I wonder when Topix is going to start deleting my long, pointless posts? Hey, wait a minute! What is this feeling of repetition, I wonder?
Joker

Flower Mound, TX

#517 Oct 15, 2009
SystemExistence wrote:
Joker, judging by your name and the time gap between our posts, we have two things in common. The first thing we have in common is our love for humor, and the second thing is you might be the only person here who is willing to race me when I normally race online. You see, I tend to race after midnight ( eastern standard time ),and nobody here is willing to put up with my bull s**t ,but you might be able to. I'm writing this post around 12:40 a.m.,so maybe you could start playing Mario Kart about one hour after whatever your time was when you made that reply post. I can still race during quote "normal hours" , but since I'm a vampire, I tend to race late at night. My friend code is 3137-1801-4776.
Be able to take your bullshit? Why? I think your posts are guinness!!!! Really your the next Shakespeare! Perhaps you are just ahead of your time my friend. I also write in a manner viewed as "Strange" my fc is 1419-4905-7024 i'll add you just don't hack or i'll murder you! Jk!!!.......No but really i'll find you and slaughter you. See you on the track!!!!
Joker

Flower Mound, TX

#518 Oct 15, 2009
SystemExistence wrote:
It's me again! I made a small booboo in my post right above. I meant to say that I was Batman because the Joker and Batman go together, and the joke would have made more sense. Oh, but I guess talking about it isn't going to help. Anyway, since I'm so inquisitive about all the ads and stuff surrounding this forum, let me just ask you all one more question, ok? Why is there an ad for erection dysfunction at the top of this forum?! How scary is that?! Well, on another note, I wonder when Topix is going to start deleting my long, pointless posts? Hey, wait a minute! What is this feeling of repetition, I wonder?
Hmmm I can top that when I went to my college I saw in my professors bag a huge bottle of Extense????? Anywho "pudding"
KoopaKing

United States

#519 Oct 17, 2009
is an one here
SystemExistence

Westerville, OH

#520 Oct 17, 2009
Guinness? Shakespeare? Please stop, my ego is big enough as it is! In fact, I had to use a sledgehammer to widen my door because my ego was too big to fit through it. All right, enough about me and my poetry/bullshit. That's not the main reason I'm here this time. I'm here because... I'm here because... Dang it, I forgot why I'm here! Oh, that's right, imaginary friend of mine! My imaginary friend was nice enough to remind me why I'm here. The main reason I'm here is to add a little bit of sunshine into all of your lives by informing you of a brand new Mario Kart tournament! It takes place on the sun drenched, Daisy Circuit. The goal is to make it through all the gates in as little time as possible. I warn you, however, my time is only a mere three seconds behind the world champion's! Of course, you don't have to beat my godlike time... Oh, there's my big ego again! I better shut up now, or the Topix police might arrest me.
Jonathan

Belleville, MI

#522 Oct 21, 2009
Anyone want exchange codes with me? F.C. is 2407-3718-2700
KoopaKing

United States

#523 Oct 21, 2009
i do
Jonathan

Taylor, MI

#524 Oct 21, 2009
KoopaKing wrote:
i do
What is your friend code?
Kenny

Los Angeles, CA

#525 Nov 8, 2009
Woah its been a LONG time since i have posted... System Exsitence you're back!*happy face* My friend code is still 0689-4125-0545 and I will be happy to exchange friend codes.:D :P
spokesperson for SE

Westerville, OH

#526 Nov 10, 2009

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask Starscream (Dec '11) 11 hr Anonix Mercer 463
xbox gamertag and psn ID exchange Fri BLOODY__FATALITY 3
News Xbox Live Games With Gold February 2016 Announced Fri BLOODY__FATALITY 8
What games are you most excited to play? Fri BLOODY__FATALITY 3
Post Your Current Thoughts (Jun '11) Fri BLOODY__FATALITY 1,887
Pewdiepie chat!!! (Jun '13) Fri BLOODY__FATALITY 97
Sonic the Hedgehog Chat Room (Dec '09) Fri BLOODY__FATALITY 2,597
More from around the web