Shadow the hedgehog 2 or Silver the h...

Shadow the hedgehog 2 or Silver the hedgehog

Created by Red on Nov 11, 2009

302 votes

Click on an option to vote

Shadow the hedgehog 2

Silver the hedgehog

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
Red

Limerick, Ireland

#1 Nov 11, 2009
Sega HAVE to make one of these so vote for which sounds best for you

Since: Feb 09

I'm just sayin'

#2 Nov 12, 2009
There should definetly be a sequal to Shadow the hedghog. In my opinion Silver really isn't the most popular character. Gamers would be more interested in Shadow due to his good and evil exsistance.
We already know the deal with Silver.
IronRapture

Canada

#3 Nov 22, 2009
Silver could easily be in another game with sonic or maybe Knuckles. Because of the way Shadow is he can only shine on his own otherwise they'd have to dumb down the dark elements which I actually like about his game.
Red

Limerick, Ireland

#4 Nov 22, 2009
Ya know if sega make one of these and rich they should think of me.

I'm just sayin'

#5 Nov 22, 2009
Shadow the Hedgehog 2 would make more sense to me. Shadow already has a story. Why not finish it? What happens to Shadow afterward. Does he stay good or is the path of evil still on his side?

I don't know much about Silver, but in my opinion he's a least liked character. No other gamers I know mention him. It's either Sonic or Shadow who are more beloved.
Red

Limerick, Ireland

#6 Nov 24, 2009
Hey silver's my 2nd favourite character

I'm just sayin'

#7 Nov 24, 2009
Red wrote:
Hey silver's my 2nd favourite character
I understand that, but what I'm saying is Shadow The Hedghog 2 would make more sense. I mean think about it. What would Silver The Hedghog even be about? STH 2 would just make more sense to me.
Chris

Lehigh Acres, FL

#8 Nov 25, 2009
Shadow
Red

Limerick, Ireland

#9 Nov 29, 2009
Michael Jackson Fan Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that, but what I'm saying is Shadow The Hedghog 2 would make more sense. I mean think about it. What would Silver The Hedghog even be about? STH 2 would just make more sense to me.
Oh sorry.I don't know what's wrong with me but I'm shart tempered when it comes to sonic characters
Silver the hedgehog

United States

#10 Jan 1, 2010
What the heck are you guys saying! Silver deserves a game as much as Shadow. I mean really people fangirls a going crazy over him and they are begging Sega to make a Silver game. He really does deserve another game because many true Sonic and Silver fans didn't get to see enougth of the telekinetic silver hedgehog or his pyrokinetic friend/girlfriend. By the way where the hell is she? Fans are dying to find out. TRUE SILVER FANS REJOICE AND FOLLOW ME IF YOUR A SHADOW FAN OR SONADOW FAN PLEASE LEAVE THIS SITE. MAKE ME ANGRY AND I WILL USE MY POWERS TO THROW YOU THROUGH THE WALL. BY THE WAY I'M NOT A FANGIRL AND I'M NOT GAY HOWEVER I'M A HUGE FAN OF SILVER. PEACE OUT SILVER THE HEDGEHOG FANS!
Red

Limerick, Ireland

#11 Jan 2, 2010
Yeah he does deserve a game but that's why I made this poll to see if he deserves. And see if Shadow deserves another game while I'm at it

“Fear the power of the flames!”

Since: Oct 09

Team Shadow Fire (Leader)

#12 Jan 2, 2010
In my opinion Silver Should have a game of his own...Id like too see a story for him like you could on the Shadow game since the Shadow game has so many endings it would either take SEGA too long too make a continued version of it or there wouldn't be much left too continue off of on it.
Red

Limerick, Ireland

#13 Jan 3, 2010
Yeah and in the game Silver could be a fully playable character and you could play in Silver's future
Red

Limerick, Ireland

#14 Jan 3, 2010
Michael Jackson Fan Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean think about it. What would Silver The Hedghog even be about?.
Well, I think that Silver's future is in danger(yet again) so he travels back iin time to get the Chaos Emeralds. In the final boss battle he turns into Super Silver and destroys the evil threateninh the future.
Red

Limerick, Ireland

#15 Jan 3, 2010
Sorry there was a couple of misspelings there
Silver the hedgehog

United States

#16 Jan 3, 2010
Whoever you are you just joined my side. By the way Shadow the hedgehog was a nightmare. Horrible graphics, useless charaters, and too many endings. Sonic the hedgehog (2006) had plenty of action, sweet rail grinding, unforgetable characters, badass bosses, and one epic storyline. And still one choice must be made. As for me I choose Silver because he could catch all the bullets Shadow fired at him, throw them back, and turn Shadow into one bloody piece of swiss cheese. Plus Silver is basically a god with the kind of powers he has.
Red

Limerick, Ireland

#17 Jan 4, 2010
In Shadow the Hedgehog there was 326 endings to be exact

#19 Jan 5, 2010
...Yeah I guess Silver really would be clasified as a god with the ability he has wouldn't he.
Silver the hedgehog

United States

#20 Jan 5, 2010
Silver is better than Shadow even in super form. By the way Shadow is the Biggest emo on the planet. He should become the King Of Emo. By the way Emo people are weird.

#21 Jan 5, 2010
Silver the hedgehog wrote:
Silver is better than Shadow even in super form. By the way Shadow is the Biggest emo on the planet. He should become the King Of Emo. By the way Emo people are weird.
HaHa!Wow you really must dislike Shadow huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Anyone Know The REAL Hell Girl Website? (Jan '13) Wed Jjjjjjjjjjj 360
Mariokart Wii 2014 Forum (Apr '14) Apr 18 Adrenn 295
##Mario Kart Wii Friend Code Exchange## (Apr '08) Apr 18 Adrenn 3,652
News Is Jerry Brown Preparing to Release '10,000 Ped... Apr 16 Meanmargie 1
Howrse usernames and passwords (Apr '13) Apr 13 Stream_Horses 19
News Clinton Man Fatally Shot During Home Invasion (Dec '05) Apr 12 Evangelist Patti 37
Poll Mario or Sonic? (Dec '08) Apr 7 Brittney Ford 212