I can't decide!

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“DarkSingingJoe”

Since: Jun 11

Pwning Nubs since 2010

#85 Aug 3, 2011
Actually, the moves are calm mind, overheat, super fang, pain split and it's ability is motor drive
Roxas

United States

#86 Aug 3, 2011
Magikarp is useless.Gyarados(sorry if I spelled it wrong)isn't.
DJ_Rummel_Gymlea der

Chicago, IL

#87 Feb 9, 2012
as a gym leader( a real life one not a fake or videogame one), I breed magikarp because at level 20 they become gyarados. what do you not understand about a pokemon, that struck fear into a water type gymleader? a pokemon that know dragon type moves, in order to easily get one, you need a magikarp. that is their only use, to reward you with a gyarados for being batient.
here is a good tip for leveling a magikarp,
step one: have magikarp as first pokemon in party and enter a battle
step 2: battle with your strongest pokemon, by switching pokemon, before you attack. this way magikarp gets exp.
step 3:???(pretty obvious, but if it isn't, this step is repeat
step4:gyarados

“PSN: ArceusNoOokami99”

Since: Sep 11

3DS XL: 1177-7010-4165

#88 Feb 13, 2012
DJ_Rummel_Gymleader wrote:
as a gym leader( a real life one not a fake or videogame one), I breed magikarp because at level 20 they become gyarados. what do you not understand about a pokemon, that struck fear into a water type gymleader? a pokemon that know dragon type moves, in order to easily get one, you need a magikarp. that is their only use, to reward you with a gyarados for being batient.
here is a good tip for leveling a magikarp,
step one: have magikarp as first pokemon in party and enter a battle
step 2: battle with your strongest pokemon, by switching pokemon, before you attack. this way magikarp gets exp.
step 3:???(pretty obvious, but if it isn't, this step is repeat
step4:gyarados
There's a faster way, give exp. share to magikarp... challenge elite four. even faster use rare candy until it evolves then start ev training.

“DarkSingingJoe”

Pwning Nubs since 2010

#89 Jul 5, 2012
I still can't decide weather or not Magicharp really is useful or not as a pk.
Koroda

Middleboro, MA

#90 Sep 2, 2012
All Pokemon are there for a reason. Lugia is for protecting the ocean, Ho-Oh has something to do with rainbows... It takes a bit to realize that even Magikarp has a purpose. That purpose is... to be the underdog Pokemon. There's always an underdog to make something more fun. It's a fun challenge to train him without other Pokemon, and, people need someone to feel bad for in Pokemon. I'm guessing that Magikarp is the most highly abused Pokemon because it struggles in battles. Magikarp, is there for a rather different reason than other Pokemon, but it's a good reason that makes the game what it is. What would you do without Magikarps? No challanging Pokemon, not underdog that becomes a beast... Magikarp will always have a great purpose, so find it!

“Tempestuous God of Valour”

Since: May 12

Yubu no Aragami

#91 Sep 2, 2012
Behold the mighty Magikarp, destroyer of Pokemon Gods! hahaha :q

“Heartgold FC: 2065.5296.6231.”

Since: Aug 12

Cianwood City, Johto

#92 Sep 2, 2012
In the games, magikarp on its own will accomplish nothing unless it is hacked, or is Lv.100 fighting a Pokemon Lv.25 and under. The only moves it learns are bounce, tackle, flail, and splash. There are MANY better Pokemon to chose from. In the anime, it is usually useless, although sometimes it is pictured as strong (such as in "Ya see we want an evolution" it beats up Ash's pikachu [ash uses a pikachu and calls himself the best???] and still doesn't win). Conclusion: Magikarp is not useless if you evolve it, or hack it.
Anonymous

Arlington, VA

#93 Sep 2, 2012
magicarp is useless, but when you evolve it, itll turn to gyradoes. whitch itll be stronger.

Since: Jul 12

Woodbury, NJ

#94 Sep 4, 2012
It takes a while to evolve it

“DarkSingingJoe”

Pwning Nubs since 2010

#95 Sep 10, 2012
DarkJoel wrote:
It takes a while to evolve it
not if you've already have "xp share" or "lucky egg".
torune_xyz

Atlanta, GA

#96 Sep 18, 2013
No! It's like the strongest pokemon! xD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Animal crossing friend code exchange/chat room (Feb '09) 22 hr Anonymous 2,829
News Nintendo to refresh Sonic franchise (May '13) Sat Brittney Ford 110
News Hyde Must Prove Hospitalization Or Head To Jail (Oct '11) Feb 16 thinkgood 15
redemption codes for racing rivals (Jun '14) Feb 16 rayray 38
How to Convert Sony A5100 Full HD AVCHD to AVI/... (Aug '14) Feb 12 Newday 6
Does Anyone Know The REAL Hell Girl Website? (Jan '13) Feb 10 enma ai 352
howrse cheats (Aug '07) Feb 10 Jade 9,881
More from around the web