Post Your Worst Pokemon Stories

Post Your Worst Pokemon Stories

Posted in the Video Games Forum

I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#1 Dec 4, 2009
I made this thread today. In this thread, you can post your unlucky Pokemon stories into this thread. It can be anything from your most annoying battles to your worst Pokemon things like Bidoof. Anything you want in this thread. Enjoy.
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#2 Dec 4, 2009
I'll start this first. One day, when I look up Pokemon on YouTube. I started to yell and scream at the YouTube videos. You know, the Pokemon battles on YouTube. From Pokemon Battle Revolution videos to Darach videos to unlucky advantages. But then, the videos makes my behaviors alot worse, I get out of my computer and start yelling and screaming. And WOW, I hate YouTube videos version of Pokemon battles. Another thing that bothers me is that every time an Electric type was fainted, I start yelling and screaming saying "I Hate Electric Pokemon Fainting Appearance". It was because of YouTube. That stupid YouTube videos makes me start using my outbursts every time I look up Pokemon Battles on YouTube and containing that part where the Pokemon's advantages was ruined like an Electric type was defeated before a Water/Flying type was sent out. That makes my Pokemon interests much much worse and then I barely make my Pokemon interests really fun. Wow, I really need to clear my worst YouTube video thoughts containing the worst battle parts. Well, enjoy this horrible discussion. >:(
lona

Palmyra, PA

#3 Dec 4, 2012
i was playing Pokemon shappire and when you have kill the zigzagoon in the very beginning and it was shiny i was so angry

Since: Nov 12

South Africa

#4 Dec 7, 2012
That's horrible! I feel your pain. I saw three shinies in the Battle Factory in Emerald. They were Wailord, Electrode and Feraligatr. I also had to defeat a Wailord with three pokémon. That was the opponent's last pokémon, but the Wailord fainted all of my pokémon with Sheer Cold! I was so devastated on both occasions.
luv em rare

Aberdeen, SD

#5 Dec 13, 2012
imagine playing the old yellow version, and you've entered the glitch to get mew... I KILLED MEW!!! NOOOOO!!! so i restarted the game and tried again, but my pigiot was too powerful and killed him off again, so i tried again and my wartortle killed him off... so i tried again and... BAM! mew was SHINY!!! OMG! YES!!!!! i killed him.....-_- grrr.
and well, i was eventually able to catch him, but he wasn't shiny.
luv em rare

Aberdeen, SD

#6 Dec 13, 2012
i also hate it when i'm fighting my lil sister in battle and she has no clue on any of the type matchup and so i'm forced to help her in order to have a real opponent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ricky Martin announces his engagement & Las Veg... (Nov '16) Aug 18 BtcOl 3
News Idris Elba Has A Really Weird Idea For Who Matt... Aug 15 Ted Haggard s Gos... 1
WIN a FREE NINTENDO SWITCH!!! Aug 14 NINTENDOSWITCHgiv... 1
WOW!!! I just got a free Xbox live codes at htt... (Dec '12) Aug 13 Antione 120
Animal Crossing: City Folk Friend Codes Wiimmfi... (Dec '16) Aug 11 Peachyyyyy 4
News Audible wants your dog to listen to Jane Austen Aug 7 Shirvell s Shrivel 3
News Demonstrators gather in San Bernardino to conde... Aug 5 Red Crosse 2
More from around the web