Coca-Cola Caravan draws hundreds in B...

Coca-Cola Caravan draws hundreds in Bethlehem

There are 2 comments on the NJ.com story from Dec 22, 2012, titled Coca-Cola Caravan draws hundreds in Bethlehem. In it, NJ.com reports that:

Hundreds of people braved cold weather on Main Street in Bethlehem today as the Coca-Cola Holiday Caravan made its final stop in the Christmas City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NJ.com.

Rhonda Carpenter

United States

#1 Dec 22, 2012
Stopped by The Brew Works in Bethlehen after this event and again got subpar service again. Nasty hostesses, underestimated wait times and an attitude from the childish staff. Again great beer, ok overpriced food with a staff that could care less about service. This place needs at least one adult over the age of 50 that cares. Drop the snobby because people don't like it. It was like this during Musikfest.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2 Dec 22, 2012
I bet that was sooooo cool...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ghost adventures chatroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Mar '14) Sep 23 Lol 15
Post your Discord Sep 21 ANS1o1 1
Review: Super Mario World Sep 21 SUPER MARIO WORLD 27
Animal Crossing: New Leaf Chat Room. (Jul '13) Sep 20 Donut 55
News Police still looking for alleged Oakville video... Sep 17 The Loner Ranger 1
redemption codes for racing rivals (Jun '14) Sep 16 A N G E 1 55
News Midnight Club: Los Angeles Coming to Xbox, PS3 ... (May '07) Sep 12 jamm 2
More from around the web