Free SHINY SHAYMIN GIVE-AWAY!!!!!!

Free SHINY SHAYMIN GIVE-AWAY!!!!!!

Posted in the Video Games Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“UNLEASH THE ZENITH WITHIN!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 1, 2010
OK.....I'm giving away 60 LEGIT SHINY SHAYMINS that have the POKEVIRUS, & all have a MODEST NATURE!!!!These Shaymins are COMPLETELY LEGIT, meaning you can trade them over the GTS(not that you would want to!)!!!!!!!!I'm only giving out 60, so FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!!! Leave ur FC if you are Interested...My FC is 0474 8352 0032

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 1, 2010
Yo, whiz kid Nate, I want 1 of those shaymins by n ine o clock tonight.
Ot: Joeyt
FC: 3953 2973 1993

“Smashing stuff is fun!”

Since: Dec 09

Lord Orga is a saiyan legend.

#3 Mar 2, 2010
PFFT! I could just make a code for one.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#4 Mar 2, 2010
if you did that, Lord Olga. you'd just worsen the alreaady-wrecked GtS by "Shining up" the shaymin.
Besides, Whiz Kid Nate caught at last 1 of those shiny shaymin legitimately. So what if he cloned 59 times, it's still legit like he said.
Matt

Woodbury, NJ

#5 Mar 2, 2010
Can I have a shiny Shamin I will meet you in the Gloable traiding center I will trade you a Prinplup PLEASE

“Smashing stuff is fun!”

Since: Dec 09

Lord Orga is a saiyan legend.

#6 Mar 3, 2010
Bowserfan235 wrote:
if you did that, Lord Olga. you'd just worsen the alreaady-wrecked GtS by "Shining up" the shaymin.
Besides, Whiz Kid Nate caught at last 1 of those shiny shaymin legitimately. So what if he cloned 59 times, it's still legit like he said.
I've got Platinum and I made an ALMOST SuperUber Mewtwo using Pokesav. I tested it and it works.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7 Mar 5, 2010
@Lord Olga:Where did you post that superuber mewtwo code?

“Smashing stuff is fun!”

Since: Dec 09

Lord Orga is a saiyan legend.

#8 Mar 8, 2010
Bowserfan235 wrote:
@Lord Olga:Where did you post that superuber mewtwo code?
I haven't posted it yet. I will post a cheat for a 2012 Rayquaza soon.

Pokemon info
----------
Nickname: Good Hope
OT: Jackson
Date met: December 21, 2012
Moves: Fly, Dragonbreath, Dragon Claw, Draco Meteor
Box: 18

I will post it soon. Tested by me and it works.
Fernando 3738 9318 3775

Punta Gorda, FL

#9 Mar 8, 2010
Whiz Kid Nate wrote:
OK.....I'm giving away 60 LEGIT SHINY SHAYMINS that have the POKEVIRUS, & all have a MODEST NATURE!!!!These Shaymins are COMPLETELY LEGIT, meaning you can trade them over the GTS(not that you would want to!)!!!!!!!!I'm only giving out 60, so FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!!! Leave ur FC if you are Interested...My FC is 0474 8352 0032
hey man can I get in on those shaymin? My fc is above, feel free to e-mail me if you can still give me a shiny shaymin [email protected]

“UNLEASH THE ZENITH WITHIN!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#11 Mar 25, 2010
NOTICE.....: The SHINY SHAYMIN GIVEAWAY IS NOW OVER......ALL SHAYMINs HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED.....
mewtwo

Williamsburg, VA

#12 Mar 26, 2010
www.tournments.webs.com this is the website for my heartgold and soul silver tourny no one has entered yet so try to get 24 people if you can thats the number that will participate in this tourny april you folks have till april 3rd to sign up join now rules on site there are some great prizes if you have friends that have HGor SS and dont use pokesav or acrtion replay and like tournaments than get them to sign up for this tourny during spring break

“Smashing stuff is fun!”

Since: Dec 09

Lord Orga is a saiyan legend.

#13 Apr 6, 2010
My code is already posted on a Pokemon Platinum forum.

“heart gold FC: 2708 5699 3024”

Since: Apr 10

Scarborough, Canada

#14 Apr 6, 2010
Whiz Kid Nate wrote:
NOTICE.....: The SHINY SHAYMIN GIVEAWAY IS NOW OVER......ALL SHAYMINs HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED.....
Dam i'm Too late..hey why did youdeleted me from your pal pad??

“Smashing stuff is fun!”

Since: Dec 09

Lord Orga is a saiyan legend.

#15 Apr 7, 2010
Whiz Kid Nate wrote:
NOTICE.....: The SHINY SHAYMIN GIVEAWAY IS NOW OVER......ALL SHAYMINs HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED.....
Damn. Well, that's okay. I got plenty of Shaymins.
romance17

Bethune, SC

#16 Apr 7, 2010
Lord Orga wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't posted it yet. I will post a cheat for a 2012 Rayquaza soon.
Pokemon info
----------
Nickname: Good Hope
OT: Jackson
Date met: December 21, 2012
Moves: Fly, Dragonbreath, Dragon Claw, Draco Meteor
Box: 18
I will post it soon. Tested by me and it works.
hay kan i get a shayman?

“Smashing stuff is fun!”

Since: Dec 09

Lord Orga is a saiyan legend.

#17 Apr 7, 2010
romance17 wrote:
<quoted text>hay kan i get a shayman?
I only got 3. One of them is mine, the other 2 I'm giving to some of my friends. But I can pull a few string when I get my Wi-Fi up and running.
romance17

Bethune, SC

#18 Apr 7, 2010
Lord Orga wrote:
<quoted text>
I only got 3. One of them is mine, the other 2 I'm giving to some of my friends. But I can pull a few string when I get my Wi-Fi up and running.
o ok thanx
mike

Scarborough, Canada

#19 Apr 7, 2010
Whiz Kid Nate wrote:
OK.....I'm giving away 60 LEGIT SHINY SHAYMINS that have the POKEVIRUS, & all have a MODEST NATURE!!!!These Shaymins are COMPLETELY LEGIT, meaning you can trade them over the GTS(not that you would want to!)!!!!!!!!I'm only giving out 60, so FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!!! Leave ur FC if you are Interested...My FC is 0474 8352 0032
i got u the shiny celebi

“Smashing stuff is fun!”

Since: Dec 09

Lord Orga is a saiyan legend.

#20 Apr 8, 2010
romance17 wrote:
<quoted text>o ok thanx
No prob.
Le lol walrus of epic

Boynton Beach, FL

#22 Jun 2, 2012
God I need a shaymin if you have any left please trade it with me!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dean Heller heckled during Las Vegas speech Mon ThomasA 4
Earn Free PSN codes, Xbox codes, and Paypal (Nov '14) Sun ksdjk09 4
earn free minecraft premium accounts! Sun NarutoGamer 1
News Toby Keith Is Joining Trump In Saudi Arabia For... May 19 bizar 1
News Schools Should Be A Place Safe from Fear May 19 INFIDEL 2
News Police Missed Locking Up Elliot Rodger, Santa B... (Jun '14) May 15 heyhaha 11
News One tweet perfectly highlights the bizarre posi... May 14 Abrahamanic Relig... 1
More from around the web