toontown hacks
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
wilferrel

Bronx, NY

#1 Feb 21, 2009
toontown is an online disney game and is hilarious.but you can make it even more hilarious when you hack into it!go to:toontownhacks.com and you can hack the game.you always have to start hacking at the beggining of the game,when mickey or minnie shows you a guy named tom.in this,you can hack what mickey says and make him say:"I hate tom!dont listen what he says!" instead of "tom will teach you all about the cogs." you can also make toms pupils look like a smiley face!but thats not all,you can even hack the game to make 999 laff points,instead of the origanal 15 laff points you start off from!(yes laugh is spelled that way in toontown.)please comment!
hows ya mum

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 May 26, 2009
wilferrel wrote:
toontown is an online disney game and is hilarious.but you can make it even more hilarious when you hack into it!go to:toontownhacks.com and you can hack the game.you always have to start hacking at the beggining of the game,when mickey or minnie shows you a guy named tom.in this,you can hack what mickey says and make him say:"I hate tom!dont listen what he says!" instead of "tom will teach you all about the cogs." you can also make toms pupils look like a smiley face!but thats not all,you can even hack the game to make 999 laff points,instead of the origanal 15 laff points you start off from!(yes laugh is spelled that way in toontown.)please comment!
didnt you put that on youtube?
Cecil Twinkletoes

Sweet Valley, PA

#3 Jun 28, 2009
Hacking it could be fun but you could get in serious trouble for doing it.
Lol Toontown

Navarre, FL

#4 Jul 10, 2009
If you hack the game you get in serious trouble, don't do it unless you wanna get in trouble. . .
I really need a link lol

Saint Petersburg, FL

#5 Jul 23, 2009
read my name....
omg

Watford, UK

#6 Jul 30, 2009
just to say toontownhacks.com is useless you click on a hack it comes up with completly diffrent websites
GHHHHH_HTEAEAGT

Watford, UK

#7 Jul 30, 2009
toontownhacks.com is useless you click a hack it comes up with competly diffrent websites
LOL

Salt Lake City, UT

#8 Aug 4, 2009
The part where u said about hacking the text is from my video on tube. :)
werts15

Denver, CO

#9 Sep 2, 2009
omg the hacking site is useless
dude

Saudi Arabia

#10 Sep 25, 2009
No Duh I tried going to get 999 laff and it told me something about a hotel anniversary.
Toontown FluffyGiggleToon

Santa Monica, CA

#11 Oct 22, 2009
Why can't people just work for the stuff?In one day I can get 4,000 points but I dont go on that much so I dont have time.My laff metter is 130 the limit is 137 i have all gags except drop.I mean each and everyone.I mostly go to River ?Summit or Sometimes if it isn't full I go on Nutty River.Or something like that.
:]
dark3tar14

Saudi Arabia

#12 Oct 29, 2009
Ik, the website is use less, there is nothing about toontown!!!
dark3tar14

Saudi Arabia

#13 Nov 1, 2009
If you know any good hacks then watch my video on u tube. Its called dark3tar14
bob

North Las Vegas, NV

#14 Nov 17, 2009
my sister has gone mad about toontown she did a cheat that gave her all gags she now nows about 25 hacks so scared and 50 friends if you have a idia put in on
toontown rulls

North Las Vegas, NV

#15 Nov 17, 2009
go to google type how to get all gags try all of them non work only one does
bob

North Las Vegas, NV

#16 Nov 24, 2009
she now has 1000 laff how did she do this ill ask here by the way go to google type hacks for toontown go to page 11 click on the 2nd one there you go toontown hacks i have all gag tracks and 136 laff peace out
cody

Paw Paw, MI

#17 Nov 28, 2009
Hey Bob i did what u said go to page 11 and the 2nd one there yeah well it is not even a hack there
this is farts

Schaumburg, IL

#18 Dec 17, 2009
this is fartsthis is fartsthis is fartsthis is fartsthis is fartsthis ithis is fartss farts
Danceshop8989

Brick, NJ

#19 Jan 17, 2010
I was on toontown in river, and all of a sudden i got logged off, someone hacked river. plz help, and how long is it gonna last
YOYOimmakate

Brick, NJ

#20 Jan 17, 2010
same, how long is it lasting O_O

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Walking Dead' premiere date; 'Mega Man' movie;... 8 hr GREGORY 12
News Pirate Pete's Family Entertainment Centers comi... (Sep '08) Wed Rabid squirrel 4
Mariokart Wii 2014 Forum (Apr '14) Jul 17 BLOODY__FATALITY 293
ghost adventures chatroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Mar '14) Jul 17 BLOODY__FATALITY 14
howrse cheats (Aug '07) Jul 17 BLOODY__FATALITY 9,886
Team Delta-9 Recruitment and Discussion (Sep '10) Jul 12 delta-9 alex 150
Pokemon chat (Sep '10) Jul 12 delta-9 alex 95
More from around the web