“I have lava eyes and lava boot”

Since: Aug 12

I do!Don't give me that look!

#4 Aug 2, 2012
Reminder.My fc is:

FC:4513-2046-3380
Player Name:David
Town:Villa

Rules:No picking up tiles,if you got one on mistake tell me ur sry and where it is and I'll be there right away to refull its spot.

No shaking trees without permission,I got all the fruit so if you want the fruit all in one place,go to my Fruit Ochard.Thats all the rules so whatever.

NOTE:Please help my town by planting flowers and water them for me.If you want to help,tell me and you can get a "some speacial club clothes!"Just kidding!!!The real club outfit is looking real cool or handsome(For girls a garden girl.It will be pervect!!!But if you want,be random or anything you want to look like. Tip:I sugest have a hair style that will fit your outfit.)

Please buy a room in my hotel or become a emploee.Its named after me,Hotel J.I will now send the work unfiorm it is seen in the able sisters.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5 Aug 2, 2012
Hi!!
Daniela

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#6 Aug 2, 2012
Hii!! David

#7 Aug 2, 2012
lol welcome!

“Ok XD”

Since: May 12

It's hidden in the text. >:)

#8 Aug 2, 2012
Shadow yoshi wrote:
Welcome to my website!
Its a topic

#9 Aug 2, 2012
Daniela wrote:
Hii!! David
Thx for vising.

#10 Aug 2, 2012
Lol

#11 Aug 2, 2012
Anyone here to talk....

#12 Aug 3, 2012
My new info:

Rules:No picking up tiles,if you got one on mistake tell me ur sry and where it is and I'll be there right away to refull its spot.

No shaking trees without permission,I got all the fruit so if you want the fruit all in one place,go to my Fruit Ochard.Thats all the rules so whatever.

NOTE:Please help my town by planting flowers and water them for me.If you want to help,tell me and you can get a "some speacial club clothes!"Just kidding!!!The real club outfit is looking real cool or handsome(For girls a garden girl.It will be pervect!!!But if you want,be random or anything you want to look like. Tip:I sugest have a hair style that will fit your outfit.)

Please buy a room in my hotel or become a emploee.Its named after me,Hotel J.I will now send the work unfiorm it is seen in the able sisters.

New:Wedding Garden almost ready!!Info:Have your own wedding in ACCF!Includes:Bell trees!(Do not shake :(),Pretty flowers and Golden flowers.Big present is a party at my house!

New charter coming soon with a FC.
Alex

Tobyhanna, PA

#13 Aug 5, 2012
Can you open your gate please

#14 Aug 5, 2012
SRY My gates r closed for today

#15 Aug 5, 2012
New info:

Wedding Garden almost ready!!Info:Have your own wedding in ACCF!Includes:Bell trees!(Do not shake :(),Pretty flowers and Golden flowers.Big present is a party at my house!

New:U can now have a B-day at my house?

#16 Aug 28, 2012

Please buy a room in my hotel or become a emploee.Its named after me,Hotel J.I will now send the work unfiorm it is seen in the able sisters.NOTICE: PLEASE BUT A ROOM IM CANCELING THE HOTEL SOON IF NOBODY GET A ROOM,BECAUS EI WILL TURN IT IN A OTHER ROOM IF NOBODY TAKES IT!

Wedding Garden ready!!Info:Have your own wedding in ACCF!Includes:Pretty flowers and Golden flowers.Big present is at the wedding garden!(Other people that are not on my list lol,can not pick them up.HONSTELY Do NOT TOUCH ONLY FOR THE SPEACIAL ONES! I WILL DF YOU IF YOU PICK THEM UP!)

You can now have a B-day at my town!

New:none

#17 Aug 28, 2012

NOTE:Please help my town by planting flowers and water them for me.If you want to help,tell me and I will sign you up. club outfit FOR BOYS: is looking real cool or handsome.For girls:a garden girl.It will be pervect!!!But if you want,be random or anything you want to look like. Tip:I sugest have a hair style that will fit your outfit.)

Please buy a room in my hotel or become a emploee.Its named after me,Hotel J.I will now send the work unfiorm it is seen in the able sisters.NOTICE: PLEASE BUT A ROOM IM CANCELING THE HOTEL SOON IF NOBODY GET A ROOM,BECAUS EI WILL TURN IT IN A OTHER ROOM IF NOBODY TAKES IT!

Wedding Garden ready!!Info:Have your own wedding in ACCF!Includes:Pretty flowers and Golden flowers.Big present is at the wedding garden!(Other people that are not on my list lol,can not pick them up.HONSTELY Do NOT TOUCH ONLY FOR THE SPEACIAL ONES! I WILL DF YOU IF YOU PICK THEM UP!)

#18 Sep 1, 2012
ACCF FC:

1st account:
FC:0476-4476-5603
FC:3482-9806-0158

NOTE:Please help my town by planting flowers and water them for me.If you want to help,tell me and I will sign you up. club outfit FOR BOYS: is looking real cool or handsome.For girls:a garden girl.It will be pervect!!!But if you want,be random or anything you want to look like. Tip:I sugest have a hair style that will fit your outfit.)

#19 Sep 3, 2012
Reminder FC for ACCF

The account friend codes are:

1st account:

My rules are:

No picking up tiles,if you got one on mistake tell me ur sry and where it is and I'll be there right away to refull its spot.

Here is the news about my town:

Please help my town by planting flowers and water them for me.If you want to help,tell me and I will sign you up. club outfit FOR BOYS: is looking real cool or handsome.For girls:a garden girl.It will be pervect!!!But if you want,be random or anything you want to look like. Tip:I sugest have a hair style that will fit your outfit.)

#20 Oct 6, 2012
The account friend codes are:

1st account:

Wii Number:4611-0848-5501-7432

My rules are:

I'm an experienced Animal Crossing player.If you want to add me you can, but only if you promise to follow these rules while my party is going:
RULE 1. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO CUSSING! Or talking about bad or inappropriate subjectsBut you can talk about,girlfriends,married(or getting marryed)or sexy laides! ooohhhh....!!!!!!xDor funny thing like accidently hit your own head on the wall cuz your stupid.like me..RULE 2.PLEASE NO CUTTING APPLE TREES.sometimes i say cut down tres!BUT NOT ALL OF THEM DON'T CUT APPLE TREES.RULE 3.i am not selling anything but:1.GOLDEN SHOVELS!!!!!!!!2.pitfall seeds!3.got paper and write letters!5.DON'T try get vitors in to pits. u can do that to my animals in my town.rule6.i can play for 30 mins when i say"PARTY OVER!!!!!!!!!!"you cant say can we stay longer?aser:NO.my moms rules.i dont want to get smack on the butt.if that happens because of some in my party i will DEFRIEND U.
No picking up tiles,if you got one on mistake tell me ur sry and where it is and I'll be there right away to refull its spot.

Here is the news about my town:

Please help my town by planting flowers and water them for me.If you want to help,tell me and I will sign you up. club outfit FOR BOYS: is looking real cool or handsome.For girls:a garden girl.It will be pervect!!!But if you want,be random or anything you want to look like. Tip:I sugest have a hair style that will fit your outfit.)

Hi YoutubeTube!youtube reports if you have a youtube cmar i will give you 100.000 bells.
HELP WANTED! I'm trying to finish my museum collection. If you have ANY fossils or paintings,(REAL paintings, not counterfits) please let me know!

Other reminders:Add me!I'm sorry for all rules!My sister doesn't want her town(My)to be ruined.Shes gone from her house(On ACCF)and I replaced her with Shadow Mario(Shadow M)The third is Joel.If you are a Youtube person and you can film me,add my 3rd account,Joel!Please!Nevr been on youtube and my amigo doesn't want to put me on youtube.his big brother has one and my friend can use it for funny things xD but im annoying to him so he wont film me!Please film me!As you saw my wii number,you can use that number on your email,your phone,or your own wii!Just tell me your email,phone number,or wii number and you can contact me.Thanks!

P.S.I'm 9 years old so I only want 6-20 years old in my town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blade & Soul Update Timeline Revealed while saf... 11 hr Vinvian62 1
Tree of Savior: the ground up by socializing, m... 17 hr TamamShamoon 1
Poll Will Datel make an Action Replay Wii U? (Sep '13) 21 hr Krizz 14
Ask Starscream (Dec '11) 22 hr diamond queen 478
Animal Crossing City Folk Friend Codes (Nov '08) Tue CherryShards13 I... 129,175
Animal Crossing: New Leaf friend code exchange ... (Mar '14) Tue CherryShards13 I... 648
redemption codes for racing rivals (Jun '14) Mon Doadgaf 12
More from around the web