Animal Crossing City Folk Share your ...
METAL MAN 999

Ada, MI

#2749 Mar 25, 2009
WWW.MTV.NEWS.COM THEY SAY THE WII CAN SUPPORT A 32 GIGABITS SD CARD NOW I DON'T KNOW IF I BELIEVE THAT BECAUSE IT COULD ONLY SUPPORT UP TO 2 GIGABITS BEFORE I THINK THEY MEAN 4 GIGABIT BECAUSE I NEVER SEEN A 32 GIG SD BEFORE ?

“Play Animal Crossing New Leaf”

Since: Jan 09

Seattle, WA

#2750 Mar 25, 2009
METAL....
remember HUGO-MARZONIA...HE HAS LOTS OF HYBRIDS...HE SAID YOU VISITED HIM ONCE...
KARI AND I WERE THERE THE OTHER NIGHT....WOW...AWESOME TOWN

Seattle, WA

#2751 Mar 25, 2009
METAL MAN 999 wrote:
WWW.MTV.NEWS.COM THEY SAY THE WII CAN SUPPORT A 32 GIGABITS SD CARD NOW I DON'T KNOW IF I BELIEVE THAT BECAUSE IT COULD ONLY SUPPORT UP TO 2 GIGABITS BEFORE I THINK THEY MEAN 4 GIGABIT BECAUSE I NEVER SEEN A 32 GIG SD BEFORE ?
i've seen 32 gig SD card..they're like $150.00 to $200.00 each..but why would you need so much room for wii games...lol

“4898-1289-2381”

Since: Feb 09

Columbia, MO

#2753 Mar 25, 2009
okay, we already bought a couple games and put them right on the wii...so the SD card just lets u buy and store more of them then...right?

Seattle, WA

#2754 Mar 25, 2009
Fendershredder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wassup luna
would u please add me?
you'd be my first friend.:)
My town name is:
Compton
my name is Trevor
and my friend code is:
2621-8519-2109
you have my old town...had to redo my town ...my new code is by my profile

i just need to know

Seattle, WA

#2755 Mar 25, 2009
Wii System Menu and Feature Updates
Occasionally Nintendo will release updates to the existing Wii Menu, or enhancements to other system features and channels. This page lists many of those updates, with a brief description of their benefits, and when the updates were made available. Of course when you download the latest Wii Menu Update, you get all of the previous Wii Menu enhancements included. Enhancements to specific channels, like the Check Mii Out Channel, may require you to re-download the channel again to access the updated version.

Most Recent Update:

March 25, 2009

Wii Menu 4.0

Wii Menu 4.0 includes the following:

The Wii console can now use SDHC (SD High Capacity) Cards with a maximum of 32GB of storage.
The SD Card Menu, which allows you to launch titles directly from an SD or SDHC Card, is added to the Wii menu (more info).
The Wii Shop Channel will now allow you to download titles directly to an SD or SDHC Card.
The Wii console's Data Management menu has been enhanced to make it easier to copy and move stored items on an SD Card or the Wii console's system memory.
The Wii User Agreement, which includes the Wii Privacy Policy, has been updated. Because the updated agreement applies to you and your use of the Wii Network Service, you should view the updated version by clicking on the Wii icon located on the lower-left portion of the Wii Channel menu, selecting Wii Settings, accessing the Internet setting, and selecting User Agreements.
There are other behind-the-scenes enhancements to the Wii console system menu included with Wii Menu 4.0

Previous Wii Menu and System Feature Updates:
Below is a brief history of previous updates to the Wii menu or system features and channels Click on a date to view the details, or select "View All Updates" to see them all.

info from NINTENDO.COM

Seattle, WA

#2756 Mar 25, 2009
SORRY ABOUT THE LONG PREV POST

I SHOULD HAVE PUT A LINK

HERE YOU GO

ABOUT THE NEW SD CARD MENU

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/...
METAL MAN 999

Ada, MI

#2757 Mar 25, 2009
drewfus of mamatown wrote:
okay, we already bought a couple games and put them right on the wii...so the SD card just lets u buy and store more of them then...right?
COMMADOR 64 LOOK'S COOL AND YOU GET A S**T LOAD OF GAMES AND THE NEXT UPDATE WILL LET YOU DOWNLOAD RIGHT TO AN SD WITHOUT MOVING IT THIS IS JUST A BETA SD MENU I GUESS I ALREADY MOVED SOME GAMES SO I GOT OVER A 1000 BLOCKS FREE REMEMBER DELETE THE Wii GAME CHANNEL'S ON YOUR Wii MEMORY NOT THE SD CARD MEMORY TO FREE UP SOME SPACE AND HERE'S A FUN FACT THE COMADOR 64 WAS THE FIRST VIDEO GAME SYSTEM TO LET YOUR PLAY SOME OF IT'S GAMES ONLINE AND GUESS WHAT YEAR THAT WAS 1984 I DONT S**T YOU REMEMBER I KNOW ABOUT VIDEO GAMES !

Seattle, WA

#2758 Mar 25, 2009
METAL MAN 999 wrote:
<quoted text> COMMADOR 64 LOOK'S COOL AND YOU GET A S**T LOAD OF GAMES AND THE NEXT UPDATE WILL LET YOU DOWNLOAD RIGHT TO AN SD WITHOUT MOVING IT THIS IS JUST A BETA SD MENU I GUESS I ALREADY MOVED SOME GAMES SO I GOT OVER A 1000 BLOCKS FREE REMEMBER DELETE THE Wii GAME CHANNEL'S ON YOUR Wii MEMORY NOT THE SD CARD MEMORY TO FREE UP SOME SPACE AND HERE'S A FUN FACT THE COMADOR 64 WAS THE FIRST VIDEO GAME SYSTEM TO LET YOUR PLAY SOME OF IT'S GAMES ONLINE AND GUESS WHAT YEAR THAT WAS 1984 I DONT S**T YOU REMEMBER I KNOW ABOUT VIDEO GAMES !
METAL...

i have a real "STRANGE PAINTING"...do you need it?
does drew need one too?

Seattle, WA

#2759 Mar 25, 2009
METAL MAN 999 wrote:
<quoted text> COMMADOR 64 LOOK'S COOL AND YOU GET A S**T LOAD OF GAMES AND THE NEXT UPDATE WILL LET YOU DOWNLOAD RIGHT TO AN SD WITHOUT MOVING IT THIS IS JUST A BETA SD MENU I GUESS I ALREADY MOVED SOME GAMES SO I GOT OVER A 1000 BLOCKS FREE REMEMBER DELETE THE Wii GAME CHANNEL'S ON YOUR Wii MEMORY NOT THE SD CARD MEMORY TO FREE UP SOME SPACE AND HERE'S A FUN FACT THE COMADOR 64 WAS THE FIRST VIDEO GAME SYSTEM TO LET YOUR PLAY SOME OF IT'S GAMES ONLINE AND GUESS WHAT YEAR THAT WAS 1984 I DONT S**T YOU REMEMBER I KNOW ABOUT VIDEO GAMES !
DUDE YOU WERE JUST A BABY WHEN THAT GAME CAME OUT

how the heck would you remember that???

LOL

[email protected] il.com”

Weymouth

#2760 Mar 25, 2009
LUNA, LUNA, LUNA, IT IS HERE FINALLY AMERICA IS IN THE LOOP! TODAY IN ANIMAL CROSSING I GOT THE PIKMIN HAT :) THAT MEANS I GOT TWO BUT NOW THAT IT IS SPRING EVERYONE HAS ONE:) DID YOU GET IT YESTERDAY CAUSE I DIDN'T PLAY? I HOPE I AM NOT OVEREXAGGERATING!
METAL MAN 999

Ada, MI

#2761 Mar 25, 2009
Luna of Hogwarts wrote:
<quoted text>
DUDE YOU WERE JUST A BABY WHEN THAT GAME CAME OUT
how the heck would you remember that???
LOL
I HADE ONE WHEN I WAS 1 YEARS OLD NO LOL YOUTUBE THAT'S HOW AND YES I WOULD LIKE A STRANGE PAINTING PLEASE AND THANK YOU !

Weymouth

#2762 Mar 25, 2009
Any wifi enabled game is unmoveable and games that only have 1 alvailable memory sslot cant be copied (common knowledge it just found out)

Seattle, WA

#2763 Mar 25, 2009
Dan of Weymouth wrote:
LUNA, LUNA, LUNA, IT IS HERE FINALLY AMERICA IS IN THE LOOP! TODAY IN ANIMAL CROSSING I GOT THE PIKMIN HAT :) THAT MEANS I GOT TWO BUT NOW THAT IT IS SPRING EVERYONE HAS ONE:) DID YOU GET IT YESTERDAY CAUSE I DIDN'T PLAY? I HOPE I AM NOT OVEREXAGGERATING!
dude i gave you a red pikmin (well i gave Joey one and Kari stole it...LOL)

i wanted the blue one but METAL said those are hacks....

i have strange painting do you need it? Metal is ignoring me sooo...i am asking you..you can copy one for him just incase he needs it too..=)

see you tonight?...after the kiddies in bed...miss your wife...

“add me ac wii 1376-1349-7212”

Since: Mar 09

bispham

#2764 Mar 25, 2009
im bored i wish i had super smash bros brawl

Seattle, WA

#2765 Mar 25, 2009
Dan of Weymouth wrote:
sorry...that message was for Drew....LOL...i guess i wasn't paying attention and who wrote it...LOL...sorry..

MISS YOU!!!

how are you?
how's school?
how's your girl?

Weymouth

#2766 Mar 25, 2009
Luna of Hogwarts wrote:
<quoted text>
i have strange painting do you need it? Metal is ignoring me sooo...i am asking you..you can copy one for him just incase he needs it too..=)
Its Dan Luna not Drew LMAO

Seattle, WA

#2767 Mar 25, 2009
Luna of Hogwarts wrote:
<quoted text>
DOC...this message is for you....LOL...I WAS NOT PAYING ATTENTION ON WHO'S POST I AM REPLYING TO.....LOL...just had a hard day...

CAN WE PLAY TONIGHT?....I MISS YOUR WIFE...lol

SORRY...DANNY..I KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE A WIFE...GOSH...ONLY 15 YEARS OLD...I HOPE NOT....lol

Weymouth

#2768 Mar 25, 2009
good
good
good;)

“add me ac wii 1376-1349-7212”

Since: Mar 09

bispham

#2769 Mar 25, 2009
i got the new update yay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
redemption codes for racing rivals (Jun '14) Thu Tyler 13
Does Anyone Know The REAL Hell Girl Website? (Jan '13) Thu chloe awong 329
Blade & Soul Update Timeline Revealed while saf... Jun 29 Vinvian62 1
Tree of Savior: the ground up by socializing, m... Jun 28 TamamShamoon 1
Poll Will Datel make an Action Replay Wii U? (Sep '13) Jun 28 Krizz 14
Ask Starscream (Dec '11) Jun 28 diamond queen 478
Animal Crossing City Folk Friend Codes (Nov '08) Jun 28 CherryShards13 I... 129,175
More from around the web