Pokemon Black And White Official Frie...

“PSN: ArceusNoOokami99”

Since: Sep 11

3DS XL: 1177-7010-4165

#26979 Jan 30, 2013
Blonde Ash wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait...I'm confusing that with emulators! But what did lucifer say about roms?
Hi lucifer!
if you have an emulator (i like desmume) and a rom you can export your pokemon as .pkm files then use pokegts to send them to your game. really easy way to get foreign pokemon.
Blonde Ash

Wakefield, RI

#26980 Jan 30, 2013
Death Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text> if you have an emulator (i like desmume) and a rom you can export your pokemon as .pkm files then use pokegts to send them to your game. really easy way to get foreign pokemon.
Could you please tell me a little more? I'm new to using gts stuff and I'm intrested in using it to my advantage. Just curious, can you work this stuff on mac computers and do you know anything about the winebottler app or whatever it's called and what it does? Thanks for the help!

#26981 Jan 30, 2013
Blonde Ash wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you please tell me a little more? I'm new to using gts stuff and I'm intrested in using it to my advantage. Just curious, can you work this stuff on mac computers and do you know anything about the winebottler app or whatever it's called and what it does? Thanks for the help!
well first know you can't connect to nintendo's gts while dns is changed. the websites send and receive .pkm files which you will be using. pokemon you send are not actually sent to websites, it just scans the data. hackers should be aware that they can't return a pokemon which has evs exceeding that of 510. has illegal moves or ability or shiny mew (anything other than japanese will be treated as hack), celebi, jirachi, arceus, victini, genesect, meloetta, keldeo, reshiram and zekrom. along with azure flute arceus (technically it's legit even though nintendo says it's not). is that good enough? i think macs support it. that last thing you mentioned i don't know what that is... laterz
monis 2323 5348 9033

Hyderabad, India

#26983 Jan 31, 2013
anyone wanna battle or trade add me fc is in my name pokemon black
Blonde Ash

Wakefield, RI

#26984 Jan 31, 2013
Death Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text> well first know you can't connect to nintendo's gts while dns is changed. the websites send and receive .pkm files which you will be using. pokemon you send are not actually sent to websites, it just scans the data. hackers should be aware that they can't return a pokemon which has evs exceeding that of 510. has illegal moves or ability or shiny mew (anything other than japanese will be treated as hack), celebi, jirachi, arceus, victini, genesect, meloetta, keldeo, reshiram and zekrom. along with azure flute arceus (technically it's legit even though nintendo says it's not). is that good enough? i think macs support it. that last thing you mentioned i don't know what that is... laterz
Thanks!~_^ I'll take care of the rest.
Blonde Ash

Wakefield, RI

#26985 Jan 31, 2013
Okay, just checking up. Pokegen is a download that allows trainers to create pokemon with impossible abilities and moves. You can send pokemon back to the fake gts as pokemon files, but you cannot bring them back to the game if they have illegal moves and abilities or have a total ev measurement of 510. Macs possibly support it.

Pokecheck is a site that gives out event pokemon.
Both of these sites require a dns change.

So, about the zekrom with v-create, is that concidered illegal, and can you transfer a pokemon like that to x and y?
Rocket Rules

Nacogdoches, TX

#26986 Jan 31, 2013
well , the pokemon battle revolution forum is dead so I thought I'd try here. I actually have never battled via pokemon black or white wi fi. Any pointers?
Death 0390 6626 6619

Westlake Village, CA

#26987 Jan 31, 2013
Rocket Rules wrote:
well , the pokemon battle revolution forum is dead so I thought I'd try here. I actually have never battled via pokemon black or white wi fi. Any pointers?
Go to YouTube and watch some vids
Blonde Ash

Wakefield, RI

#26988 Jan 31, 2013
Rocket Rules wrote:
-Always expect high levels
-use your best strategies and tactics
-use items
-expect rare or hacked/glitched pokemon

If you need anymore advise, just call!^_^
Death 0390 6626 6619

Westlake Village, CA

#26989 Jan 31, 2013
Lmao hacked/glitched... Good advice
Blonde Ash

Wakefield, RI

#26990 Jan 31, 2013
Death 0390 6626 6619 wrote:
Lmao hacked/glitched... Good advice
Just cuz I'm not new to this dosen't mean I don't know anything about it!~_^ Glad to help!

Any vids you recommend? Sometimes, they say it's really good and the image is all fuzzy. Not to mention, I don't speak German that well and I'm not yet that fluent in Japanese...
Death 0390 6626 6619

Westlake Village, CA

#26991 Jan 31, 2013
Blonde Ash wrote:
<quoted text>
Just cuz I'm not new to this dosen't mean I don't know anything about it!~_^ Glad to help!
Any vids you recommend? Sometimes, they say it's really good and the image is all fuzzy. Not to mention, I don't speak German that well and I'm not yet that fluent in Japanese...
Search pmp beta its really good
Blonde Ash

Wakefield, RI

#26992 Jan 31, 2013
Death 0390 6626 6619 wrote:
<quoted text>Search pmp beta its really good
Won't forget it!
Blonde Ash

Wakefield, RI

#26993 Jan 31, 2013
I wonder where Juliet and Kaity are, I haven't heard from them in a while...'o'/ Are you two still here?
TheBombsAhead

Parker, AZ

#26994 Feb 1, 2013
anyone here has a shiny legit totodile they can trade? i will gladly trade it for a shiny lv 100 milotic for it
TheBombsAhead

Parker, AZ

#26995 Feb 2, 2013
i want a shiny giratina in its second form :(

#26996 Feb 2, 2013
Blonde Ash wrote:
Okay, just checking up. Pokegen is a download that allows trainers to create pokemon with impossible abilities and moves. You can send pokemon back to the fake gts as pokemon files, but you cannot bring them back to the game if they have illegal moves and abilities or have a total ev measurement of 510. Macs possibly support it.
Pokecheck is a site that gives out event pokemon.
Both of these sites require a dns change.
So, about the zekrom with v-create, is that concidered illegal, and can you transfer a pokemon like that to x and y?
it can but don't go crazy with it. uh-huh. yeah probably. yup. yes. my zekrom can only be sent from gts to game, it can be transfered anything can. you seem to understand... do you?

Craig, CO

#26997 Feb 3, 2013
Death Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>it can but don't go crazy with it. uh-huh. yeah probably. yup. yes. my zekrom can only be sent from gts to game, it can be transfered anything can. you seem to understand... do you?
Sup man
Blonde Ash

Wakefield, RI

#26998 Feb 3, 2013
Death Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text> it can but don't go crazy with it. uh-huh. yeah probably. yup. yes. my zekrom can only be sent from gts to game, it can be transfered anything can. you seem to understand... do you?
Kinda-sorta..........
Mostly, I guess..........;
Blonde Ash

Wakefield, RI

#26999 Feb 3, 2013
Death Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text> it can but don't go crazy with it. uh-huh. yeah probably. yup. yes. my zekrom can only be sent from gts to game, it can be transfered anything can. you seem to understand... do you?
So, is it possible to, for example, create a pidgey using pokesav/pokegen giving it the moves blast burn, brave bird, hurricane, and guillotine, give it a brave nature, high iv's, and at lv.30, and then be able to go back later and send the pidgey pokemon file and change all of that stuff, and then send it back to the game?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fighting/sports/racing games= Play out differen... 10 hr Luciano700 1
News 15-year-old Chicago boya s burned body found in... Fri former democrat 2
The Official Pokémon X and Y Chat Room and Frie... (Oct '13) Fri Krimzen 2,465
Redemption codes Fri Warren 1
Darkness' Room (Feb '15) Thu Darkness88 1,290
Never miss 8% discount code to buy cheapest swt... (Jul '15) Sep 19 swtorcredits11 66
News Rainbow flag honoring Orlando victims fuels a feud Sep 19 southern at heart 30
More from around the web