“Im Not The Person ”

Since: Jul 12

I Used To Be

#26218 Nov 24, 2012
you sir are correct in pokemon white 2 after you complete your pokedex you get two items from proffecier jupiter and you make a pokemon hold one of the items so u can find shinys easier and the other item u give to and egg and it will probably be a shiny

i need 8 pokemon left
shuppet (i can get)
walrein (i can get)
vulpix (i can get)
ninetails (i can get)
tepig (no)
bunery (no)
Dunsprace (no)
Manibuzz (i can get)

“Im Not The Person ”

I Used To Be

#26219 Nov 24, 2012
if u want we can trade now
incineratedashes

Wakefield, RI

#26220 Nov 24, 2012
I'm waiting in the wi-fi room. When we battle, can we use pokemon either set at lv.50 or pokemon no higher than lv. 80?
incineratedashes

Wakefield, RI

#26221 Nov 24, 2012
Nice job! Another spelling for Pokemon is capitol A-W-E-S-O-M-E followed by 3 exclamation points, am i right :D
incineratedashes

Wakefield, RI

#26222 Nov 24, 2012
Don't you hate it when somebody tells you your favorite pokemon sucks? I can't believe somebody criticise my star fighter.(besides, my flareon is a down right, genuine butt-kicker!)

p.s. I guess I'm not the only person who sinks his/her teeth into stratagem. I like your style! It's like mine!

“Im Not The Person ”

I Used To Be

#26223 Nov 24, 2012
heh heh you are very correct good game dude you were awesome how you creamed my pokemon oh and like i said keep up the training i also love your flareon it amazing!!!

“Im Not The Person ”

I Used To Be

#26224 Nov 24, 2012
incineratedashes wrote:
Don't you hate it when somebody tells you your favorite pokemon sucks? I can't believe somebody criticise my star fighter.(besides, my flareon is a down right, genuine butt-kicker!)
p.s. I guess I'm not the only person who sinks his/her teeth into stratagem. I like your style! It's like mine!
i hate that a lot

p.s. Thanks i like your style too it cool

p.s.s. thank you for the pokemon your awesome
incineratedashes

Wakefield, RI

#26225 Nov 24, 2012
Thanks! Kind of odd how it knows Reshiram's and Zekrom's signature techniques huh. That's my Annan! So how'd you get ahold of your legendary pokemon? Nice collection!

p.s. I raised it from an Eevee at lv.5, and it contracted pokerus, causing it's attack stat at lv.50 to be somewhere around 70-85. It used to know Trump Card, i might reteach it later.
incineratedashes

Wakefield, RI

#26226 Nov 24, 2012
(above reference to flareon)
Once a trainer, always a trainer. If pokemon were real, We would be region champions within months! So, if you were a trainer, if you could start out with any pokemon, which one would you want to start off with?

“Im Not The Person ”

I Used To Be

#26227 Nov 24, 2012
i got my pokemon from a good friend and i go my arceus by a kid name nintendo09 on here and if pokemon were real i would travel with two people and start out with a lvl 5 arceus
incineratedashes

Wakefield, RI

#26228 Nov 24, 2012
Sweet choice, but i ment something like a lillipup or oshowatt, you know, small, not legendary, but aewsome! I got a reshiram about 30 minutes ago via trading too.

“Im Not The Person ”

I Used To Be

#26229 Nov 24, 2012
torchick and cool reshiram
incineratedashes

Wakefield, RI

#26230 Nov 24, 2012
Without a doubt, Eevee!(shiny and with special moves!)
incineratedashes

Wakefield, RI

#26231 Nov 24, 2012
I wonder what I'd look like as a pokemon trainer in anime; probably like a blonde ash ketchum :)

“Im Not The Person ”

I Used To Be

#26232 Nov 24, 2012
wait if you evolve it to flareon then well both have fire pokemon awesome!

“Im Not The Person ”

I Used To Be

#26233 Nov 24, 2012
hahaha that be funny
incineratedashes

Wakefield, RI

#26234 Nov 24, 2012
Saaaa-weeeeeeeeet!
Out of curiosity, how old are you?

“Im Not The Person ”

I Used To Be

#26235 Nov 24, 2012
im 12 and you (out of curiosity 2 ^~^)
incineratedashes

Wakefield, RI

#26236 Nov 24, 2012
13! Rock on! Hey, pretty soon, I have to go eat, can we talk later, like in about an hour and a half? 10 more minutes.

Since: Sep 11

Rock Springs, WY

#26237 Nov 24, 2012
Does anyone want to battle in a little bit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which Nintendo videogame series do you prefer: ... 1 hr Tre 2
8% off fifa 15 coins and Triple reward points a... 12 hr arlene 1
Share the Anime You Watched (Dec '11) 16 hr Torune4 141
Flare Skitty's room (Sep '12) 22 hr Darkness88 1,255
The Lost Kingdom RP 0_o Mon -Alex- 272
Post Your Current Thoughts (Jun '11) Mon IAmGroot 741
New indie games bundle and a special giveaway b... Mon maria 1

Video Games People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE