'Harry Potter and the Order of the Ph...

'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix' Walkthrough and Strategy Guide begins

There are 6173 comments on the Lunabean News story from Jun 30, 2007, titled 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix' Walkthrough and Strategy Guide begins. In it, Lunabean News reports that:

We are beginning work on the LB Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Walkthrough and Strategy Guide for the Wii, PS2, PS2 , PC and Xbox 360 versions of the game. via Lunabean News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lunabean News.

Help

United States

#5304 Jan 18, 2008
How do i get the book out of the library in the beginning
dean

Coleraine, UK

#5305 Jan 19, 2008
for god sake im stuck on the bit where you help colin with the boxes in the owlery ive put all the boxes inplace but i cant find the window to get out ive looked everywhere sum1 plzzz help
josh

Cropwell, AL

#5306 Jan 19, 2008
all over hogwarts
Bri

Powder Springs, GA

#5307 Jan 19, 2008
can anyone help me on what to do after the pix releases the snitch on the compter game version??? how do you catch it??
aisha

Nottingham, UK

#5308 Jan 19, 2008
u use the table and the small bookshelf put the bookshelf along the side where the book is and put the table in front of tat then climb up
person

UK

#5309 Jan 20, 2008
hi, im on psp version but i cant get colins camera!
can someone plz help me ive been playing for 2 hrs
person

UK

#5310 Jan 20, 2008
jmp wrote:
how do u get colin creevy's camera ?
im stuck on that too!
person

UK

#5311 Jan 20, 2008
Ryan wrote:
i am stuck i have a task on grifindor common room and the library. What do I have to do? PLZ help
which bit is that?
person

UK

#5312 Jan 20, 2008
emily wrote:
you dont need to find luna on the psp version for the da meeting
r u sure cos im on psp & people r saying wheres luna & im getting really stressed out! do u no how to get colins camera?
person

UK

#5313 Jan 20, 2008
Georgiia wrote:
plz help me!! im on ds n ive just defeated voldamort n im back in the gryfindor common room but nothing says wat 2 do!!
maybe u haf to make more people to belive u or find more daily prophets btw do u no how to get colins camera cos im going mad!
person

UK

#5314 Jan 20, 2008
sam wrote:
i'm at the bit were you have to get colins camra help me!!!!
im at the same *&*&&&& bit
person

UK

#5315 Jan 20, 2008
josh wrote:
HOW DO I GET COLLINS CAMERA???
SOMEONE PLEASE I BEG YOU HELP ME!!!
i no its so damn frustrating but if i find out ill tell u & if u find out can u tell me?
person

UK

#5316 Jan 20, 2008
Issy wrote:
Nevermind. Completed the game xD
oh can u please tell me how to get colins camera?
PLZ
person

UK

#5317 Jan 20, 2008
helper wrote:
if anyone needs help with the password for syltherin. you have to get your invisible cloak from the boys domotory. go to the dungons
and you should hear two girls talking about the password. follow them and they will say the password.
how do u get colins camera?
person

UK

#5318 Jan 20, 2008
emmly wrote:
Every one here is the answer to the colins camera is put two benches on top of each other in the front of the ledge not the side and then climb up and burn the tree thing and get the box thing then fix the pipe go up go right and fix the thing you are walking on then stand and do wingardium leviosa and throw it down to colin then go back and there is a glitch because colin says thank and he says hes going but on the tasks list it has his name in Grey still!
where did the benches come from?
person

UK

#5319 Jan 20, 2008
Devan wrote:
<quoted text> there is two benches stack them to get on a ledge and climb up. write back.
i cant find any benches
person

UK

#5320 Jan 20, 2008
Devan wrote:
<quoted text> the ledge left of the snare you can climb on with the benches.
can u help me too im stuck on getting colins camera
person

UK

#5321 Jan 20, 2008
can someone plz help me with the cogs i, dont really understand what u haf to do!
answer to collins camera

Brooklyn, NY

#5322 Jan 21, 2008
RAAM wrote:
I'm on the mission where u have to get collins camera down and I know what to do but i can't figure out where to stand to fix the drain pipe to climb It's getting really annoying!! PLZZZZ HELP!!!
well i was having trouple 2 cept finally i figured it out. u have use the incendio spell on the tree until its small. then cast the linguardian liviosa spell on the bench move it in front of the little ledge that is sticking out....then climb on the bench then climb up onto the ledge the keep on going up wall climb...go up the pipe get off the pipe then grab the box keep going up the pipe...later on u have to fix the pipe..then continue..then when the camera is on the other side cast linguardian livosa on it and then drop then collin will catch it...i hope this helps and i made sense!?
hafs

India

#5323 Jan 21, 2008
wat do u do after finding lunas stuff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Super Mario World 1 hr SUPER MARIO WORLD 27
Animal Crossing: New Leaf Chat Room. (Jul '13) 20 hr Donut 55
News Police still looking for alleged Oakville video... Sep 17 The Loner Ranger 1
redemption codes for racing rivals (Jun '14) Sep 16 A N G E 1 55
News Midnight Club: Los Angeles Coming to Xbox, PS3 ... (May '07) Sep 12 jamm 2
News Strictly Come Dancing: Discussions held over sa... Sep 12 Christsharian Col... 5
Poll What Sonic character would you have sex with? Sep 10 Achmed 1
More from around the web