|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

The Sarah wrote:
I love how all the actual comments are hated on, but then random spam is liked... good times.
So how are you all doing?
well i am going to new york in a few months.. can not wait!

Since: Jul 10

Broadview Heights, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

As of today, three out of my five best friends are really mad at me [and I deserve it], and the other two I rarely see. Ah, they'll probably be over it tomorrow... probably... but this isn't a rant thread ha ha. Glad to hear you're doing good ANS.

I went to NYC like 6 years ago... it was really awesome, but when my Mom asked me what I wanted to do there I had no idea... now I've heard of like a million awesome things about it that I wish I would have done then. I hope you have a lot of fun!(That sounds so cheesy... XD)

“Team Tof Champ”

Since: Aug 11

black fc : 0819 5199 2147

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

i see this has died down -_-

Broadview Heights, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Damn. Seems like it. So, how 'bout that Jeff the Killer, right?
Dark Reaper

Wheeling, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

... This team still exists?
... This SITE still exists?!

All of my what.
Rob

Okmulgee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Dark Reaper wrote:
... This team still exists?
... This SITE still exists?!
All of my what.
i feel ya. Although it really has died down to pretty much nothing obviously.

“ToF Member”

Since: Jan 10

Latios shouldn't be an uber!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Wow.. Not as many posts I expected after my year-long break...
Oh, and, I'M BAAAACCCCKKK.*DUN DUN DUNNN*

“Just Call Me Sam.”

Since: Oct 10

3DS FC: 5386-9197-6090

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Thaos! Do you remember me? Probably not since I went under a different name. But it's good to see you.

Hudson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Hey ANS. =w=
Gary Oak

Canyon Lake, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

It's been a while.

For everyone who thinks I abandoned ToF, or that ToF is dead, think again. For everyone who doesn't know me by this name, I am Ryan.

I left Topix, because all this place fell to was a site where 80% of the people hacked. I could have kept ToF on Topix going forever, but why would I? I know you guys love this place, but I had bigger plans.

I now run a paid-for website that is still in Beta Mode, but will be a full-grown site by the end of the year. A site, where I have set up Twist of Fate as the supreme clan on there, and a site where there will be hundreds of people online all the time within the next couple of years.

I have made so many new friends, and left so many old friends behind, that life is great. I have people to hang out with all the time, people who love to have fun, where we have a live Chatbox instead of having to wait for a reply on here. Topix was my starting point after YouTube, but it is no longer where I am destined to stay forever.

Soon I will own a website that will rival that of Serebii and Smogon, a place where hackers are banned from and professional battlers live on. The old ToF site, I took down, because it was going nowhere.

The best thing for ToF is to have a thread dedicated to the clan and all its members on one of the greatest sites around. That is what I intend to do.

And for everyone who hates ToF in general, and me personally... Don't be a hater, be a participator.

If you want the link to the site, send a PM to ToFRyan.

I'll check back here from time to time, just for fun.

---Gary Oak

“The Controller of Darkness”

Since: May 12

The place with no light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Parukia has made it's way here...-.-
I want in What do you do

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

My name is John.
Max21

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Wow, it's been awhile. To those who know me, hey.:) To those who dont: I was one of the leaders of this clan. It was back in the day when this site was actually fun and not filled with little children. Before the great revival of Team Heartless and many other events. I apologize for betraying tof and attempting to destroy it, I feel like the clan was distrupted due to some of my choices. But thats the past.

I have just stopped by to check up on things, and things seem to appear dead and inactive. I'm not only referring to tof on topix, but the competitive battling in general. I'm not sure how many people will read this and have any idea what I am talking about. Most of the original members are all gone, so this message may be in vain. I came back due to nostalgia mostly, but cause I would like to formally end it all here.

This clan has served me and many others with fun and memories. From the first person who taught me how to battle (ansem), to the great leader I have betrayed (sammy), all the way to those who have stuck with me to this day (zero x). Best of luck to whatever you guys are doing, our paths may not cross again, but it's a small world... Who knows? To all the clans I have known: tof, heartless, jenova, tl, nightmare, and many more. We have fought and rivaled, but in the end we are all linked by the love of the game.

Ryan, I applaud you. No one else that I know has ever had determination like you have. I wish you the best in your endeavors with your new site... It's the last of tof and topix video games form... May tof live on through you. The 3 original leaders of tof: sammy, logan, and myself thank you for your efforts. Plz post the site url here so anyone that needs a way out of this idiotic forum can find a safehaven.

Sammy... Sorry bro. Didnt want it to end like that. You may never see this, but I just wanted to say sorry and that there are no more hard feelings.

Ansem: I know where to find ya, i'm in the mood for some madden actually. ;)

All others: whether you are just new here, or been around, this site is finished. If you are new, believe me... This place was once a metropolis for battling and communication... Not like the graveyard it is today. Memories, thats all it is now.

I have no plans in going back to pokemon. I have come here to formally announce this place to no longer hold competitive pokemon value. I may never check this place again, and I know many will never see this.

I place the final post of the competitive battling era in the most prominent thread of the time. It's all memories dead and gone. I invite anyone who seeks a new place away from topix to join ryans site.

To all my valued friends, best of luck. It's been a good run while it lasted... All good things must come to an end for better or for worst. We may see each other again.... Life goes on, cheers.

-Max21

ToF Leader 3
Team Heartless Co-Leader
Team Jenova Leader

“ToF: Gemma 2279 8444 3286”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

I haven't been here for a while! Haha Mudkips back!

“Parukia Administrator”

Since: Jun 12

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Hey guys!:D
paul3333

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

I have returned lol
paul3333

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Just came to see how ToF is doing and it seems that a lot has happened since I left. Oh well bye guys

“ToF Member”

Since: Jan 10

Latios shouldn't be an uber!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Ryan, Max. I took those words to heart. You guys should become philosophers. Might as well make my ending post.

No idea what the hell happened over the past year, but apparently there's no use trying to be my regular self and revive a once legendary team. I remember the old days of Topix, when people actually acted like adults. Even myself, when I'm only 14 years old. I never personally battled on here, but I remember my first battle. I always will. It was with the one user on here that had just as much experience as me. Alastair. He actually tried to join my team, Deathmakers, but by the time I got active again, he got into the "clutch" of Team Nightmare. TToD was the one team I ever knew I would join together my team with, and Nightmare were sword rivals to them. Alastair and I eventually became bitter rivals. He made a callout thread for me, and the first time I ever cried from this site was when I read a reply to it, with someone saying that he was utterly stupid to challenge a senior member.(This post is going to lapse into my official Topix-Exit post) I felt like I was popular, even though it was on the internet. Yes, we all have shared memories on this site. When I get the time, be it a year or 20 years from now, I swear on my life, I will make a new site just like Topix. It will be dedicated to my teams; TToTD and ToF. Especially ToF, which, for as long as I can remember, was one of the "big ones", along with Nightmare and Heartless. I will always cherish the memories I have gained on the site. The hardships(which, strangely conveniently, I missed the 2 major events(the first one being with a member, if I recall correctly, which we quickly recovered from, and whatever happened betweem Max and Sammy, we survived. No matter how hard we try; the members of the "Video Games" section of Topix.com ; the TRUE members, are a dead breed. If you think about it, they have been for quite some time. I am not going to lie, from reading Ryan's and Max's goodbye posts, I cried my eyes out. I still am. It has been over 5-6 years since I joined Topix. Looking for a Roleplaying forum site, I found an immersive forum with so many pokemon battle threads. I decided to buy some internet and pull out my old Pokemon Diamond. We've all been through so much, and when I joined TToTD and ToF, I found two different families. It hurts to know those times are gone. I love all of you guys as brothers and sisters. Goodbye, ToF.
RIP Topix 2006ish-2012
RIP Team ToF 2008ish-2013
RIP TToTD 2009ish-2010/11
Goodbye everyone. I plan on joining ToFRyan's site under my original Persona; "Thaos". Search me up there if you want to talk to me.
This is a note to my closest friend, Alastair;
We've spat alot of things at eachother. Some that could actually hurt people in real life. But I want to make ammence by saying it first; I'm sorry. You were the first one I actually had to put strenuous effort into beating online. We were both equally matched, we both had the same amount of experience, but you won in the end. We became bitter rivals(STRANGELY just like on a pokemon game storyline...), but I am not going to lie, somehow or the other, you always bested me. I am a senior member compared to the age of being on Topix; but in reality, you are the superior trainer.
I never thought I'd have to write this for this site, of all. Goodbye. As I said, it hurts to leave. This is a large part of my childhood. But I get on plenty of other forum sites. As Max said, we may cross paths in the future. Goodbye, everyone. Goodbye, the memories I had from this site. I learned how to mature by this site, as I wanted to act better than some of the immature people that corrupted this site to a huge, dark, black mass of hurtful, immature hackers. Goodbye, forever.
~Thaos

“Parukia Administrator”

Since: Jun 12

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

So sad. :(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,481 - 38,500 of38,548
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Video Games Forum right now

Search the Video Games Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Official Pokémon X and Y Chat Room and Frie... (Oct '13) 8 min BrokenBourbon 1,967
Animal Crossing: New Leaf Friend Code Exchange (Aug '13) 1 hr Jack 49
DS COD:Black Ops Zombies and Online Friend Code... (May '11) 1 hr Lone Bystander 2,007
Rumors circulate around Euharlee shooting 1 hr Dude where is my car 840
Sonic the Hedgehog role play chat (Jun '12) 1 hr Shinyman4000 8,293
Supernatural roleplay 1 hr SammyWinchester 4
Harvest moon DS money cheat (Sep '08) 3 hr jandy 37
•••
•••
•••
•••