Team Tof Recruitment and discussion

“Smogon RMT team rater”

Since: Apr 11

B055

#36023 Jul 9, 2011
Max212 wrote:
<quoted text> ToF is doing well it seems. Keep it up!=]
Yeah sammy, I don't give ToF the credit it deserves? I even said it myself that ToF is doing well.:P

Location hidden

#36024 Jul 9, 2011
Max212 wrote:
<quoted text> Im giving constructive criticism, while you claim im trying to act superior. Your "team support" was generally slow in speed, so i tried to help by suggesting a choice scarfer. I really don't know why you feel so offended by me giving simple help to improve a team, i never insulted your roster of pokemon, I just stated a viable weakness and tried to patch it up by giving a possible change. And what did i start? I did not start any trouble whatsoever, I try to help by improving your team, and you accuse me of trying to act superior and critisizing your sets just to give you trouble.
You were talking about zim, and zim is my friend. So i defend my friends no matter what, that is why i am involved in this.
And im involved in your history because you keep on stating it over and over again. You are always saying how you used to be a yt battler and how you have defeated my fellow smogonites. Why can't you simply tell me what your yt channel is? All you need to say is what your yt channel is and what smogonites you have defeated, and I will be happy. Cmon just say it already, thats all i want to know.
thanks for backin me up man

“Smogon RMT team rater”

B055

#36025 Jul 9, 2011
fatal_zim wrote:
<quoted text>thanks for backin me up man
No prob, bro. Im always here for ya.
nati

United States

#36026 Jul 9, 2011
hey zim or max do any of you guys play cod black ops on the Wii

o and one more thing dont you guys thinks its a little cowardly for yall to gang up on Sammy

Location hidden

#36027 Jul 9, 2011
Max212 wrote:
<quoted text> No prob, bro. Im always here for ya.
sweeeet but hey we gotta find a place to talk and shiz like we did with nightmare

“Smogon RMT team rater”

B055

#36028 Jul 9, 2011
nati wrote:
o and one more thing dont you guys thinks its a little cowardly for yall to gang up on Sammy
No, he was talking about my friend zim, so i back him up. Its cowardly to just sit there and watch a friend fight on his own when you can stand up with him.

“Smogon RMT team rater”

B055

#36029 Jul 9, 2011
fatal_zim wrote:
<quoted text>sweeeet but hey we gotta find a place to talk and shiz like we did with nightmare
yeah.. hey, come to nightmare chat for now, we can talk there.

Location hidden

#36030 Jul 9, 2011
nati wrote:
nah my wii's broken and to answer your question no because we are just proving a point and max was trying to help sammy
Sammy 4470 2536 9503 ToF

Long Beach, CA

#36031 Jul 9, 2011
Max212 wrote:
<quoted text> Im giving constructive criticism, while you claim im trying to act superior. Your "team support" was generally slow in speed, so i tried to help by suggesting a choice scarfer. I really don't know why you feel so offended by me giving simple help to improve a team, i never insulted your roster of pokemon, I just stated a viable weakness and tried to patch it up by giving a possible change. And what did i start? I did not start any trouble whatsoever, I try to help by improving your team, and you accuse me of trying to act superior and critisizing your sets just to give you trouble.
You were talking about zim, and zim is my friend. So i defend my friends no matter what, that is why i am involved in this.
And im involved in your history because you keep on stating it over and over again. You are always saying how you used to be a yt battler and how you have defeated my fellow smogonites. Why can't you simply tell me what your yt channel is? All you need to say is what your yt channel is and what smogonites you have defeated, and I will be happy. Cmon just say it already, thats all i want to know.
Believe it or not, Max. I wasn't trying to sound offensive to Zim. I was just using our match as an example of why people in this team shouldn't be taken for granted, and I also tried to word in a seemingly polite manner. Tell me; Did I say something like "Yeah, I totally creamed him. He's a noob, and I'm an elite trainer because of that match alone?" No. All I said was "My match with Zim." The only time my tone of voice can be labeled as offensive is after he came on and said that it was "un-fair", when I was merely trying to defend my territory. As for your criticism, I don't mind healthy suggestions. What I do mind is the tone of writing which it was based. No offense, but your choice of words kind of made everything seem as though you were talking down on me. All I ask for that is just a more straight-forward method of addressing your suggestions. I remember battling past players like Zac from Nightmare 2 or 3 times, Stardust, Real PikachuDude, etc. That's all I'm going to name, because I still want the two of our pasts to be kept in private.

Location hidden

#36032 Jul 9, 2011
Max212 wrote:
<quoted text> yeah.. hey, come to nightmare chat for now, we can talk there.
lol i left that not too long ago but ok

“Smogon RMT team rater”

B055

#36033 Jul 9, 2011
Max212 wrote:
<quoted text>No, he was talking about my friend zim, so i back him up. Its cowardly to just sit there and watch a friend fight on his own when you can stand up with him.
and no, i haven't touched my wii in a year.
LetsPetNoobs

Albany, NY

#36034 Jul 9, 2011
may i join this team?
Sammy 4470 2536 9503 ToF

Long Beach, CA

#36035 Jul 9, 2011
LetsPetNoobs wrote:
may i join this team?
Sure. Put Tof in your account name to accept. I could also battle you on B/W if you like.

“Smogon RMT team rater”

B055

#36036 Jul 9, 2011
Sammy 4470 2536 9503 ToF wrote:
<quoted text>Believe it or not, Max. I wasn't trying to sound offensive to Zim. I was just using our match as an example of why people in this team shouldn't be taken for granted, and I also tried to word in a seemingly polite manner. Tell me; Did I say something like "Yeah, I totally creamed him. He's a noob, and I'm an elite trainer because of that match alone?" No. All I said was "My match with Zim." The only time my tone of voice can be labeled as offensive is after he came on and said that it was "un-fair", when I was merely trying to defend my territory. As for your criticism, I don't mind healthy suggestions. What I do mind is the tone of writing which it was based. No offense, but your choice of words kind of made everything seem as though you were talking down on me. All I ask for that is just a more straight-forward method of addressing your suggestions. I remember battling past players like Zac from Nightmare 2 or 3 times, Stardust, Real PikachuDude, etc. That's all I'm going to name, because I still want the two of our pasts to be kept in private.
Well, you sounded offensive towards zim and i sounded offensive when rating your team. So i guess we both can claim some fault in this. I apologize if i sounded offensive, its just the standard tone of voice i always use when rating teams on smogon, no one should take offense from it.
Sammy 4470 2536 9503 ToF

Long Beach, CA

#36037 Jul 9, 2011
Max212 wrote:
<quoted text> Well, you sounded offensive towards zim and i sounded offensive when rating your team. So i guess we both can claim some fault in this. I apologize if i sounded offensive, its just the standard tone of voice i always use when rating teams on smogon, no one should take offense from it.
I'm sorry too, Max. But, I do see what you're saying about my Dragon roster: It's rather slow, but it trades it for more raw power. Personally, I always thought that Choice Scarfs were a little less useful than Choice Bands and Specs because of their sole purpose of revenge-killing. But, it is true that every team should have at least one pokemon for that job to guard against being sweeped.
Sammy 4470 2536 9503 ToF

Long Beach, CA

#36038 Jul 9, 2011
Max, bro. What about this for a Hydreigon alternative?
Sammy 4470 2536 9503 ToF

Long Beach, CA

#36039 Jul 9, 2011
Hyreigon:(Levitate):(Modest/ 252 Sp. Attack, HP/ 4 Speed)
*Dragon Pulse
*Dark Pulse
*Fire Blast
*Focus Blast
-Choice Scarf.

Would this be better, then?
Sammy 4470 2536 9503 ToF

Long Beach, CA

#36040 Jul 9, 2011
Ryan, you here?

“iv breeder newbie”

Since: Apr 10

Asuna 0018-1296-4007 Fairy

#36041 Jul 9, 2011
hi guys :3

Since: Jan 11

I'm the King

#36042 Jul 9, 2011
Zukie wrote:
hi guys :3
Hi Zukie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
redemption codes for racing rivals (Jun '14) Apr 26 bash92901 45
News How the Apple TV can compete with Xbox One (May '13) Apr 25 Rocelle Nerja 2
grave stone of topix Apr 25 BLOODY__FATALITY 1
News Nintendo's new console has a bizarre new use: a... Apr 24 BLOODY__FATALITY 2
News Nintendo to refresh Sonic franchise (May '13) Apr 24 BLOODY__FATALITY 111
howrse cheats (Aug '07) Apr 24 BLOODY__FATALITY 9,884
Sonic the Hedgehog Chat Room (Dec '09) Apr 24 BLOODY__FATALITY 2,612
More from around the web