Pokemon X and Y Chat Room

Posted in the Video Games Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Ranger

United States

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Anyone excited for X and Y coming out? If you don't know about Pokemon X and Y then google it.
Kyou

Seabrook, TX

#2 Feb 10, 2013
Nope, not exited!! I'm not buying it so I'm sending your sorry little ass wether you like it or hate it!!
Ranger

United States

#3 Feb 10, 2013
Calm down Kyou. It is just a game. You don't have to get so angry. If you weren't excited then just say no. You have to be rude.
Kyou

Seabrook, TX

#4 Feb 10, 2013
I'm just not interested at all, OK!? If I can't do my mission, I'm returning to Japan......IN POKEMON CRYSTAL BABEY!! I'll tell you one thing about Japanese People, THEY ARE FAR SUPERIOR TO ALL NON-JAPANESE PEOPLE!! It's the truth!! JAPAN IS SUPERIOR TO ALL COUNTRIES!!

“PSN: ArceusNoOokami99”

Since: Sep 11

3DS XL: 1177-7010-4165

#5 Feb 10, 2013
Kyou wrote:
I'm just not interested at all, OK!? If I can't do my mission, I'm returning to Japan......IN POKEMON CRYSTAL BABEY!! I'll tell you one thing about Japanese People, THEY ARE FAR SUPERIOR TO ALL NON-JAPANESE PEOPLE!! It's the truth!! JAPAN IS SUPERIOR TO ALL COUNTRIES!!
i know right
Kyou

Seabrook, TX

#6 Feb 10, 2013
Kantou is my favourite region BABEY!! Everyone knows Pokemon Gold Silver and Crystal takes place in Japan by now because Japan is my favourite region!!
Ranger

United States

#7 Feb 11, 2013
If japan is so great then why did the USA win against japan in world war 2. All we had to do is sent two nuclear bombs and we won the war.
Kyou

United States

#8 Feb 11, 2013
What are you talking about!? Neither of us existed at that time!! Let's hope there's not going to be a World War 3!!
Lark

Grayson, GA

#9 Feb 19, 2013
I for one am excited it seems like a wonderful game
Kyou

Arlington, TX

#10 Feb 19, 2013
No one cares
Blonde Ash

Wakefield, RI

#12 Feb 25, 2013
I know i'm excited! I'm ready for it!
Blonde Ash

Wakefield, RI

#13 Feb 25, 2013
Lark wrote:
I for one am excited it seems like a wonderful game
Just ignore Kyou. As much as she is annoying, the more we focus on her, the more she'll act like a looser.

BTW Kyou, you don't have to insult us like this. besides, this is gen.5 going on 6, advancement is your decision. No game before diamond and pearl has had wifi connection. If you're just here to argue, leave. You're only insulting us. I have nothing against Japan, I'd move there in a heartbeat. But you are brining extreme dishonor to that culture, and I know that honor is very important in Japanese culture. I follow Bushido, and I'm an American! I love japanese stuff!

#14 Feb 25, 2013
Ranger wrote:
If japan is so great then why did the USA win against japan in world war 2. All we had to do is sent two nuclear bombs and we won the war.
stfu!

#15 Feb 25, 2013
Blonde Ash wrote:
I know i'm excited! I'm ready for it!
unfortunately it's not gonna be out for awhile.
Blonde Ash

Wakefield, RI

#16 Feb 25, 2013
Kyou wrote:
Anata wa hito shusabetsu shugi-sha sa rete iru. Nokoshite oku hitsuyo ga arimasu.
Blonde Ash

Wakefield, RI

#17 Feb 25, 2013
Death Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text> unfortunately it's not gonna be out for awhile.
Yeah........but I'm already preparing for when I get it! I already have my team all organized, sort of...sorry about earlier. I know I can't control people, but I'm just curious.(u_u)

#18 Feb 25, 2013
Blonde Ash wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah........but I'm already preparing for when I get it! I already have my team all organized, sort of...sorry about earlier. I know I can't control people, but I'm just curious.(u_u)
how do you know what your team will be already?(?_?)\
Blonde Ash

Wakefield, RI

#19 Feb 25, 2013
Death Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text> unfortunately it's not gonna be out for awhile.
Christian huh, me too! You know the 10 Commandments right? That thing (you know what it is) falls under thou shall not commit adultery. Lust is one of the seven deadly sins.

#20 Feb 25, 2013
Blonde Ash wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian huh, me too! You know the 10 Commandments right? That thing (you know what it is) falls under thou shall not commit adultery. Lust is one of the seven deadly sins.
yeah well...
Blonde Ash

Wakefield, RI

#21 Feb 25, 2013
Death Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text> yeah well...
I have an idea! Go to this site: http://www.godtalkstoyou.com/

I'm sure that God would be very happy to discuss this you.(^_^)
He's always there for you! You know, I used to have a problem like yours...I had a sick obsession just like yours that almost got me into trouble. I even liked the same kind you like. I then learned of its dangers. After that, I then made a wish: to stop my sick obsession, it came true. I learned that God nor=t only gives what you need, but also what you want. He's not a judge, but a friend. He stayed with me the whole struggle, and we got through. I know you can do it to, but more importantly, I can tell that God has been wanting to talk to you for a long time, so just do it.

ps. I'm not interested in joining the clergy, I'm just trying to know god better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News President Trump proposing billions in spending ... 8 hr Minor Hogabee 194
News Fewer people are visiting Las Vegas. One inside... Sat Krison 6
News 'Road Rage' Shooting: The Adjusted Timeline (Feb '15) May 22 John Gold 7
A Roleplay for Everyone! (May '14) May 16 LTDShadowGhost 1,571
Animal Crossing: City Folk Friend Codes Wiimmfi... (Dec '16) May 12 I still play 13
freedom fighters chat room (Mar '10) May 3 Jerry reesman 3
Does Anyone Know The REAL Hell Girl Website? (Jan '13) Apr 27 xander555 362