Billings, MT

#5279 Oct 6, 2012
Does anyone play Pokemon black and white

“3DS: 4339-3224-8054”

Since: Mar 10

¢haos² Leader Chris

#5280 Oct 13, 2012
Shadow yoshi wrote:
<quoted text>Yep.YOU CAN FREAKING SEE HIS PICTURE AND HIS NAME AND ITS MUDKIP!
That's the point :|

“ToF: Gemma 2279 8444 3286”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#5281 Oct 14, 2012
97thblob wrote:
<quoted text>NEVER would've guessed that.:P
;p haha
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#5282 Oct 25, 2012
I'm back. Wow, I really haven't do this thread for a while. Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 is finally out in 2012 worldwide (June 23 for Japan and October for outside of Japan). I'll be getting my own Pokemon Black 2 next month if I have time. Wow, Pokemon versions Pikachu appearance is still going downhill. First of all, Johto Pikachu locations only have Viridian Forest. Johto version ruined Pikachu's location. I hate Pikachu-less version of Johto locations. You still need Viridian Forest to get Johto Pikachu in Johto versions. Why Johto Pikachu locations only have Kanto? Where's Johto Pikachu, Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver. I can't believe it. Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver refuse to put Pikachu in a Johto location. I hate obtaining Pikachu in Johto versions only have Kanto locations appearance. Johto hates Pikachu. Nintendo DS hates Pikachu. That's right, Pokemon Versions hates Pikachu. Pokemon versions Pikachu locations only have Viridian Forest and designated places like Hoenn Safari Zone. The only regular Pikachu location outside of Viridina Forest is Power Plant and that's for Pokemon Gameboy games and Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen. I hate other Pokemon is better than Pikachu appearance. At least Pokemon version will always have Pikachu locations. Sinnoh and Nintendo DS made Pikachu lose its mascot performance nowadays. Pikachu's mascot performance is still going downhill. Even in Japan. Pikachu already its touch nowadays even in Japan. Why Pikachu marketing campaign only have Pikachu consumer products and Ash's Pikachu? Bring back Pokemon Versions Pikachu locations Pikachu consumer products. I hate today's Pikachu appearance. Old Pikachu appearance is great. Pikachu use to be a great mascot. But now, Nintendo DS Pokemon generations ruined Pikachu's mascot. But now when 5th generation came out, they never want to see Pikachu ever again. I HATE Pikachu-less version of Unova locations. Unova hates Pikachu. They refuse to make Pikachu obtainable in Pokemon Black and White even in Dream World. No Dream World Pikachu. I hate Pikachu-less version of Dream World locations. People are lazy to put Pikachu in Dream World. Where's Dream World Pikachu Dream World. I can't believe it. Pikachu is not in Pokemon Black and White even in Dream World. Dream World hates Dream World Pikachu. You have to use Nintendo events like Global Link to get Dream World Pikachu in Dream World.*start using outbursts* Bring back Pikachu, Pokemon versions. You remove Pikachu locations when Pokemon Black and White came out. I hate you today's Pokemon successes. Bring back Pikachu locations. Pikachu really needs Unova. Now I have to wait for another Unova Pokemon version to get Unova Pikachu locations. Pokemon versions Pikachu appearance in still going downhill. You can't get Pikachu after you get the NationalDex. You have to transfer one from other Pokemon versions. You can't get one in DreamWorld either. Global Link has no plans to do a DreamWorld Pikachu event. It looks like you'll have to use an Action Replay to get DreamWorld Pikachu in Black/White. You know, the DreamWorld Pikachu that contains the ability Lightningrod. Pikachu lost its touch these days. Pokemon nowadays hates Pikachu. Oh well. Will the next Pokemon version make Pikahcu obtainable? Will Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 ever bring Pikachu back. Nope. Not even Pokemon Black 2 and White 2will bring back Pikachu. I hate Pikachu-less version of regional Pokedexes. Bring back Pikachu regional Pokedexes. Unova hates Unova Pikachu appearance. Plain and simple. You still need PokeTransfer and Lightningrod Pikachu events to get Unova Pikachu appearance in Unova Pokemon versions like Black 2. That is annoying. Why can't Pikachu obtain in a regular non-Kanto location? Designated places like Trophy Garden ruined obtaining a Pikachu outside of Kanto. Pokemon versions hates Pikachu and the only way is Virdinan Forest and designated places. Stupid Unova Pokemon versions. I want my Pikachu obtainables.

Since: Jul 12

Pekin, IL

#5283 Oct 25, 2012
woah! when your writting an essay you probably get A's
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#5284 Oct 26, 2012
I'm back. Wow, Pokemon Versions Pikachu appearance is still going downhill. First of all, Pikachu is the Pokemon mascot appearance is still going downhill. Why Pokemon hates Pikachu is the Pokemon mascot appearance? Pikachu is the Pokemon mascot appearance only have Pikachu consumer products like Pokemon spin-offs Pikachu appearance and Ash's Pikachu. I want my Pokemon Versions Pikachu appearance back, Pokemon versions. Why Pikachu marketing campaign only have Pikachu consumer products and Ash's Pikachu? Bring back Pokemon Versions Pikachu locations Pikachu marketing campaign. What is wrong with you Pokemon versions. I guess Pokemon versions has dropped Pikachu's ball. Pokemon versions hates Pikachu. Pokemon versions Pikachu locations only have Viridian Forest and designated places like Hoenn Safari Zone. The only regular Pikachu location outside of Viridina Forest is Power Plant and that's for Pokemon Gameboy games and Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen. Why can't Pikachu obtain in a regular non-Kanto location? Designated places like Trophy Garden ruined obtaining a Pikachu outside of Kanto. Pokemon versions hates Pikachu and the only way is Virdinan Forest and designated places. Bring back regular Pikachu locations, Pokemon versions. Pokemon versions. Pikachu appearance lost its touch. But now, you can't get Pikachu in Pokemon Black 2 and White 2. Not even Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 will bring back Pikachu. What's worse is that an upgrade Unova Pokemon list did not even contain Pikachu in the list. I hate Pikachu-less version of regional Pokedexes. Bring back Pikachu regional Pokedexes. Unova hates Unova Pikachu appearance. Plain and simple. You still need PokeTransfer and Lightningrod Pikachu events to get Unova Pikachu appearance in Unova Pokemon versions like Black 2. That is annoying. What's worse is that Pikachu with the Hidden Ability Lightningrod is not in Dream World. Why? You have to use Nintendo events like Global Link to get Lightningrod Pikachu. Dream Works doens't even have a Lightningrod Pikachu either. It looks like you'll have to use Nintendo events or an Action Replay to get Lightningrod Pikachu. Why Pikachu is not found in a Unova region Pokemon version? I want my Pikachu obtainables back. Odd numbered generations hates odd numbered generation Pikachu appearance. Odd numbered generations Pikachu appearance only have Viridian Forest/Power Plant/Hoenn Safari Zone. Bring back Pikachu, Pokemon versions. F(bleep) you 21st century, Pokemon versions. >:(

“Pokemon Is My Life”

Since: Oct 12

Pokemon Is Everything!

#5285 Oct 26, 2012
*Slaps I HATE new days in the back of the head and grunts* How are you smarter than us!
Team Elite

United States

#5286 Oct 26, 2012
Yo, Blue The Trainer wats your favorite pokemon and wats your strongest pokemon

“Pokemon Is My Life”

Since: Oct 12

Pokemon Is Everything!

#5287 Oct 27, 2012
Uhm my favorite Pokemon is Keldeo and my favorite strongest pokemon is Shadow Lugia
Team Elite

United States

#5288 Oct 27, 2012
They say that Mewtwo and Arceus are the two strongest pokemon in the world

“I have lava eyes and lava boot”

Since: Aug 12

I do!Don't give me that look!

#5289 Oct 27, 2012
Team Elite wrote:
They say that Mewtwo and Arceus are the two strongest pokemon in the world
Corexct,the srongest Pikachu in the world,is Richu,and Pikachu copy
nw DIALIGA

Saint Paul, MN

#5290 Oct 28, 2012
hi
Team Elite

United States

#5291 Nov 2, 2012
What is everyone's strongest pokemon
omegazero

Bamberg, SC

#5293 Nov 13, 2012
O.O oookay, you get it all out of your system?
Team Elite

United States

#5294 Nov 13, 2012
I got pokemon Black 2 On saturday. My current team is:
Fraxure Lv.40
Cobalion Lv.45
Genesect Lv.40
Zoroark Lv.38
Samurott Lv.45
Lucario Lv.38
I already got 6 Badges!
harpielady3

Talladega, AL

#5295 Nov 15, 2012
i love pokemon o much that i have over 400 pokemon cards

“I have lava eyes and lava boot”

Since: Aug 12

I do!Don't give me that look!

#5296 Nov 16, 2012
harpielady3 wrote:
i love pokemon so much that i have over 400 pokemon cards
...dang!I only have one from In-n-Out when I was little,but I lost it....it was a purple one.I can't rembmer its name.....it was like,when I was 6 or 5.....
bluecharizard

United States

#5297 Nov 22, 2012
Does anyone have Black 2 or White 2?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ghost adventures chatroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Mar '14) Oct 19 BLOODY__FATALITY 17
Poke Girl's Room (Jul '08) Oct 19 BLOODY__FATALITY 6,177
3DS Chat Room (Aug '11) Oct 17 lan 749
Offical Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver Friend... (Mar '10) Oct 17 eman 66,370
News The Latest: Coroner: Stanford to study body of ... Oct 17 they are lying 7
Nickname for Moltres (Jan '13) Oct 15 sss 8
News When The Next Episode Of Life Is Strange: Befor... Oct 15 Mitt s Airtight D... 1
More from around the web