Will Veer Towers Sell Out Before The ...

Will Veer Towers Sell Out Before The Grand Opening?

There are 7 comments on the PR Log story from Feb 7, 2013, titled Will Veer Towers Sell Out Before The Grand Opening?. In it, PR Log reports that:

Feb. 7, 2013 - Veer Towers on The Strip in Las Vegas Nevada has been selling units and writing contracts for new sales every day since the announcement of their new pricing structure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PR Log.

Confused

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Feb 9, 2013
I am confused as to where your data is coming from? This is a lame project, in lame city center, in the worst market in the United States. How many units have actually closed under the ownership versus the fake numbers being put out via press release to try to hype the project? How many units are in the "limited" release pricing? I find this article to be somewhat misleading.
Peter

United States

#2 Feb 9, 2013
Way overpriced!!!! If it's true they are selling every day it will slow down big time.Prices will come down!!!
Guns and Ammo

Cantonment, FL

#3 Feb 11, 2013
tell me again why i should give aFUCK?
dude

Monroe, VA

#4 Mar 7, 2013
Prices will increase $30, 000 when official grand opening begins...they have sold too many units too fast.
Peter

Zephyrhills, FL

#5 Mar 7, 2013
There was some pent up demand. Heck, they were off the market for over a year. With a lower price there are people that took the bait. Over $200,000 for under 600sq. Ft. to start. I'm not in college and I need more sq. ft. I personally would like to live there but my image of a cool condo on the strip is not under 600sq. ft. I want at least 1200 sq. ft. with an awesome strip view for $300,000.
Observer

Ardsley, NY

#6 May 24, 2013
Saw some units Recently, and there were lots of others touring too. They sold 38 in first quarter, and I heard they sold 20 so far in May alone. Vegas is back, and so is City Center
Peter

Zephyrhills, FL

#7 May 28, 2013
HOA includes valet parking. If you don't tip or they don't like you for some reason you may get a little key mark on your vehicle or a nick in your leather seats or something else. If you have a nice vehicle do you want someone else driving it and paying for it in your HOA, I want to park my own vehicle!!! I would deal with it if prices come down a lot. People are still renting in Veer for a lot less than owning. Renters don't care about the property like owners. It is not prestigious living there when you have renters all over the place!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Animal Crossing: City Folk Friend Codes Wiimmfi... (Dec '16) Thu Smellslikezombies 9
Animal Crossing Wild World Friend Codes Chatroom (Jun '12) Thu Smellslikezombies 376
Animal Crossing:City Folk Friend Code Exchange ... (Feb '14) Nov 19 Ayom 203
News Fisker Battery Promises 500 Mile EV Range, 1 Mi... Nov 14 Solarman 1
redemption codes for racing rivals (Jun '14) Nov 13 enzo clemente 2016 60
News Windows Media Center is dead (May '15) Nov 12 lazling 6
Shadow The hedgehog Chat Room (Sep '10) Nov 12 Anonymous 699
More from around the web