Pokemon...is it REALLY going downhill??

Pokemon...is it REALLY going downhill??

Created by Mercutio on Apr 1, 2012

199 votes

Click on an option to vote

Of corse!!! It has been since the end of Johto!!

Really only the TV show sucks

Really only the Video Games blow

No, Pokemon has been fine.

They are just starting to run out of ideas...

AT LEAST IT'S BETTER THAN DIGIMON AND YU-GI-OH!!!

I honestly couldn't care less, Pokemon is Pokemon!

Pokemon has constantly been in a downward spiral!!

HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT A JAPANESE NINJA-SPY?!

XD lol n00bs

I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#65 Sep 14, 2012
Wow, Pokemon is still going downhill. First of all, TPCI killed America's Pokemon games by treating them like international. Ever since 21st century came, Pokemon is going downhill. America's appeal hates 21st century Pokemon like Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver. Now, Pokemon only have Japan appeal. TPCI killed Pokemon America releases by puuting Europe in it. Not to mention Wifi events ruined AMerica Wifi events by putting Europe in it. Why? Bring back America Pokemon tastes America releases. Not only that, Cartoon Network advertise Pokemon very poorly. I guess TPCI only appeal video games online and TCG cards. Not to mention GameBoy Advance and Nintendo DS ruined Pokemon versions. I guess Pokemon is huge appearance only have Japan now. Poor Pokemon. 21st century ruined Pokemon nowadays.
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#66 Sep 14, 2012
For me, I think that Pokemon is still going downhill. First of all, TPCI killed America's Pokemon games by treating them like international. Ever since 21st century came, Pokemon is going downhill. America's appeal hates 21st century Pokemon like Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver. Now, Pokemon only have Japan appeal. TPCI killed Pokemon America releases by putting Europe in it. Not to mention Wifi events ruined America Wifi events by putting Europe in it. Why? Bring back America Pokemon tastes America releases. Not only that, Cartoon Network advertise Pokemon very poorly. I guess TPCI only appeal video games online and TCG cards. Not to mention GameBoy Advance and Nintendo DS ruined Pokemon versions. I hate GameBoy Advance/Nintendo DS Pokemon versions. Pokemon versions for GameBoy Advance and Nintendo DS. Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire is awful. Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen butchered Pokemon GameBoy games. Pokemon Emerald and Pokemon Diamond and Pearl is retarded. Pokemon Platinum is crap. Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver destroyed Poekmon Gold and Silver. Pokemon Black and White is so bad. Any now they even make more Pokemon versions Pokemon Black 2 and White 2. What happened. Why did they put 2 on a Pokemon version? Putting 2 in a title ruined Pokemon versions. GameBoy Advance sucks. Nintendo DS sucks. Do not play GameBoy Advance and Nintendo DS. GameBoy Advance and Nintendo DS butchered Pokemon. Stick with GameBoy. If you want to play Pokemon, stick with GameBoy ones. I hate Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/FireRed/LeafGree n/Emerald/Diamond/Pearl/Platin um/HeartGold/SoulSilver/Black/ White/Black 2/White 2. I guess Pokemon is huge appearance only have Japan now. Poor Pokemon. 21st century ruined Pokemon nowadays. Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/FireRed/LeafGree n/Emerald/Diamond/Pearl/Platin um/HeartGold/SoulSilver/Black/ White/Black 2/White 2 ruined Poekmon versions. Nintendo hates Pokemon. Nintendo is getting tired of Pokemon because Pokemon ruined Nintendo. That's why other Nintendo franchises like Mario is better than Pokemon. Even 21st century kids hates 21st century Pokemon. 21st century kids wants to stick with repeat America consumers like SpongeBob SquarePants and Cars and America movies like Ice Age: Continental Drift. Let's face it, 21st century hates 21st century Pokemon. Also, theater-less English dub Pokemon movies ruined English dub Pokemon movies. Miramax Films/Viz Media/Cartoon Network ruined Pokemon movies. Why English dub Pokemon movies only have Cartoon Network before Viz Media distributed DVD release methods. Pokemon movies really needs to shift to Blu-Ray. Ever since 3rd generation cam out, Pokemon started to go downhill. 21st century Pokemon like 3rd generation Pokemon ruined Pokemon. That's why Pokemon before 3rd generation is better. Well I hope you discuss this thread. Stupid 21st century Pokemon.

Since: Jun 12

Quitman, LA

#67 Sep 15, 2012
I HATE New Days wrote:
For me, I think that Pokemon is still going downhill. First of all, TPCI killed America's Pokemon games by treating them like international. Ever since 21st century came, Pokemon is going downhill. America's appeal hates 21st century Pokemon like Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver. Now, Pokemon only have Japan appeal. TPCI killed Pokemon America releases by putting Europe in it. Not to mention Wifi events ruined America Wifi events by putting Europe in it. Why? Bring back America Pokemon tastes America releases. Not only that, Cartoon Network advertise Pokemon very poorly. I guess TPCI only appeal video games online and TCG cards. Not to mention GameBoy Advance and Nintendo DS ruined Pokemon versions. I hate GameBoy Advance/Nintendo DS Pokemon versions. Pokemon versions for GameBoy Advance and Nintendo DS. Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire is awful. Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen butchered Pokemon GameBoy games. Pokemon Emerald and Pokemon Diamond and Pearl is retarded. Pokemon Platinum is crap. Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver destroyed Poekmon Gold and Silver. Pokemon Black and White is so bad. Any now they even make more Pokemon versions Pokemon Black 2 and White 2. What happened. Why did they put 2 on a Pokemon version? Putting 2 in a title ruined Pokemon versions. GameBoy Advance sucks. Nintendo DS sucks. Do not play GameBoy Advance and Nintendo DS. GameBoy Advance and Nintendo DS butchered Pokemon. Stick with GameBoy. If you want to play Pokemon, stick with GameBoy ones. I hate Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/FireRed/LeafGree n/Emerald/Diamond/Pearl/Platin um/HeartGold/SoulSilver/Black/ White/Black 2/White 2. I guess Pokemon is huge appearance only have Japan now. Poor Pokemon. 21st century ruined Pokemon nowadays. Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/FireRed/LeafGree n/Emerald/Diamond/Pearl/Platin um/HeartGold/SoulSilver/Black/ White/Black 2/White 2 ruined Poekmon versions. Nintendo hates Pokemon. Nintendo is getting tired of Pokemon because Pokemon ruined Nintendo. That's why other Nintendo franchises like Mario is better than Pokemon. Even 21st century kids hates 21st century Pokemon. 21st century kids wants to stick with repeat America consumers like SpongeBob SquarePants and Cars and America movies like Ice Age: Continental Drift. Let's face it, 21st century hates 21st century Pokemon. Also, theater-less English dub Pokemon movies ruined English dub Pokemon movies. Miramax Films/Viz Media/Cartoon Network ruined Pokemon movies. Why English dub Pokemon movies only have Cartoon Network before Viz Media distributed DVD release methods. Pokemon movies really needs to shift to Blu-Ray. Ever since 3rd generation cam out, Pokemon started to go downhill. 21st century Pokemon like 3rd generation Pokemon ruined Pokemon. That's why Pokemon before 3rd generation is better. Well I hope you discuss this thread. Stupid 21st century Pokemon.
well at least we have vizzed.com to have the old pokemon games to play
Red

Houston, TX

#68 Sep 15, 2012
I like pokemon but the pokemon black/white is really the reasen pokemon is going downhill i liked when they used to put 3 qustion marks now they put passer boy in pokemon Heart gold/soul silver but really blame pokemon black/white.

Since: Jul 10

shitposting here since 2010

#69 Sep 16, 2012
I HATE New Days wrote:
Oh my gosh!! I HATE New Days!!!!! You're back!!!!! Gosh, you haven't been on in what... a year? Topix was getting bland without your TPCI rants, lol.*Hugs* Remember me?

“ToF: Gemma 2279 8444 3286”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#70 Sep 19, 2012
The Sarah! Long time no see!

#71 Sep 25, 2012
Wow this is practically a "long time no see" thread now!!:D *Hugs Mudkip too* Whats up?:D

“I have lava eyes and lava boot”

Since: Aug 12

I do!Don't give me that look!

#72 Sep 25, 2012
The games are dissapering and the TV show is boring,but still on TV
jose

Pico Rivera, CA

#74 Sep 25, 2012
Shadow yoshi wrote:
The games are dissapering and the TV show is boring,but still on TV
Personally I don't think the video games are bad except that for some reason when I played pokemon black It seemed boring to me.

“I have lava eyes and lava boot”

Since: Aug 12

I do!Don't give me that look!

#75 Sep 26, 2012
jose wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I don't think the video games are bad except that for some reason when I played pokemon black It seemed boring to me.
...hhhmmm well i guess.

“Got a new 3DS!!!!!!!”

Since: Oct 12

0387-9304-3751 :D

#76 Oct 1, 2012
I still like the games but...
The show doesn't really interest me anymore. Their theme songs are always about friendship now.
Also, while some of the new pokemon are awesome, others just aren't creative. I mean, two gears that evolve into three gears? Come on Nintendo.

“ToF: Gemma 2279 8444 3286”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#77 Oct 1, 2012
Anyone getting black/white 2? Supposed to e better than the first

#78 Oct 6, 2012
Probably not. And if I do, not until Christmas. That's just how my parents work I guess. XP

“I think this might be...”

It may be Dragon Rage!

#79 Oct 6, 2012
i'm getting it when it comes out tomorrow!

#80 Oct 10, 2012
It came out Sunday?! I didn't really pay attention haha.
destroyer3003

United States

#81 Oct 10, 2012
Yes Pokemon i honestly think is stupid no offense to fans out there
check out my topic if your looking for a psn account trade

#82 Oct 11, 2012
Well that was flammable and then spam-like. Ok then. How are all your lives going?
destroyer3003

Bothell, WA

#83 Oct 11, 2012
Sorry lol

#84 Oct 12, 2012
Ha ha it's cool.

“I think this might be...”

It may be Dragon Rage!

#85 Oct 12, 2012
destroyer3003 wrote:
Yes Pokemon i honestly think is stupid no offense to fans out there
check out my topic if your looking for a psn account trade
saying no offense does not make it any better.. hey, you are a dumbass, no offense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Video Games Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post Your Current Thoughts (Jun '11) 9 hr Torune_isnot_here 1,880
Describe Your Character (May '14) 9 hr Torune_isnot_here 246
My ps3 name is chrisnmatt2012 (Mar '13) 9 hr Torune_isnot_here 2
Pokémon Platinum Battle/Trade Chat Room (Jun '09) Apr 27 pokefan1 282
howrse cheats (Aug '07) Apr 26 landowner12 9,868
Animal Crossing:City Folk Friend Code Exchange ... (Feb '14) Apr 25 Quentez 202
Poll how dank are the memes? (Aug '15) Apr 24 TreboRoberT 4
More from around the web