Hyde Must Prove Hospitalization Or He...

Hyde Must Prove Hospitalization Or Head To Jail

There are 12 comments on the Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal story from Oct 13, 2011, titled Hyde Must Prove Hospitalization Or Head To Jail. In it, Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal reports that:

A 22-year-old Massena woman was warned she will be sleeping at the St. Lawrence County Correctional Facility next Tuesday if she doesn't provide the court with medical records that support her claim that she missed two recent appointments with her probation officer because she was hospitalized.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal.

what

Caldwell, NJ

#1 Oct 13, 2011
And why isn't she in a rehab? This judge and probation officer are doing her no justice by letting her off so easily!

Since: Dec 09

Jamesville, NY

#2 Oct 13, 2011
Not quite. I believe the judge is giving her a week to get her affairs in order. She is not off the hook by any means. Hopefully things will turn out well for her.
Mother

Ithaca, NY

#3 Oct 13, 2011
She is going to rehab
Anonomous

Ithaca, NY

#4 Oct 13, 2011
She better get her life straight

Since: Dec 09

Jamesville, NY

#5 Oct 13, 2011
I will pray for her. It's a tough situation she's in.
why

United States

#6 Oct 13, 2011
Why is she going to rehab when she's pregnant?
think about it

Ithaca, NY

#7 Oct 14, 2011
why wrote:
Why is she going to rehab when she's pregnant?
Why wouldn't you want her to go to rehab if she's pregnant? To me, this would be the BEST TIME to get cleaned up and sober, because the unborn child does not have a choice and needs to be protected. I don't know this girl, but I know the disease of addiction, and clearly with her legal issues she is caught up in it and is facing consequences for her actions. I commend her for going to rehab and getting the help she needs and her baby deserves. I pray that she will get some tools she needs to stay sober once she comes home, and that there is legal intervention continuing for quite some time in order to ensure her baby is born healthy and safe. I'm sure that she did not wake up one day and say....hey, I wanna be a druggie when I grow up...The way some people on this forum are slamming this girl is unreal. I'm sure that you have all done something to be ashamed of at one time or another, so quit talking smack about others. Like it or not, we are all equal. We are all sinners, isn't that what the Good Book tells you?
hmm

AOL

#8 Oct 14, 2011
She is not a good person, she makes friends just to rob them, she has kid and soon to be kids she cant take care of... and all rehab does is give her a reason to collect more money from tax paying people.. and get another script of subby that she can sell and get messed up on... SHES NOT gonna change on her own.... spend a good 5 to 7 in st and show her what real bad a88 bi88hes are!
dayumm

East Haven, CT

#9 Oct 17, 2011
hmm wrote:
She is not a good person, she makes friends just to rob them, she has kid and soon to be kids she cant take care of... and all rehab does is give her a reason to collect more money from tax paying people.. and get another script of subby that she can sell and get messed up on... SHES NOT gonna change on her own.... spend a good 5 to 7 in st and show her what real bad a88 bi88hes are!
Someone hit the nail on the head with this one. Someone who brings her kids Xmas gifts back for box is too far gone if you ask me.
someone

Great Barrington, MA

#10 Dec 22, 2013
This is to funny she is doing amazing now n taking. Care of her son n has been clean for 2 yrs now
moved

Massena, NY

#11 Dec 23, 2013
someone wrote:
This is to funny she is doing amazing now n taking. Care of her son n has been clean for 2 yrs now
amazing? My ass, she is going through her script as soon as she gets it then is lookin to buy off the streets. Sorry but not someone who's doing good
GOOD WILL

Massena, NY

#12 Dec 23, 2013
moved wrote:
<quoted text>
amazing? My ass, she is going through her script as soon as she gets it then is lookin to buy off the streets. Sorry but not someone who's doing good
Sounds like an addict...which anyone could be. Get the person help and rehab, not disdain and meaningless judgements. iT'S CALLED GOOD WILL TO ALL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2010 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Xbox 720 Release Date and Specs Revealed (Jun '12) Oct '14 dannyrappster2k 2
News 'Gta V' trailer profiles protagonists (May '13) Mar '14 Ryan 2
News Xbox One scores high number of preorders (Jul '13) Aug '13 Primeval Predator 2
News You Only Threaten the Ones You Love ... (Jul '13) Aug '13 Retired and tired 5
News Nordex USA Closes Wind Turbine Plant Despite Mi... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Bubba 9
News Supposedly leaked document outlines Xbox 720 plans (Jun '12) Jun '12 Ejajackson 5
News Metal Tornado (Jun '12) Jun '12 GMC 2
More from around the web