Crucians march for justice for Trayvon Martin

Apr 6, 2012 Full story: Virgin Islands Daily News

The sounds of drums and chants for justice echoed throughout the streets of Christiansted on Thursday morning as dozens of people turned out for a march in remembrance of slain Florida teen Trayvon Martin and victims of injustice.

Full Story
martin j

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Apr 14, 2012
this could have easily been my friend and I in March of 2000 when we came to Christianstead to visit a resident and fly our paragliders, hoping to open a paragliding school. We were attacked in our sleep at a local hotel downtown. the 3 robberd pistol whipped both of us, tied us up and took everything but our passports. My friend never got over that and just recently, took his life. So those responsible for that robbery are now murders, i hope you read this and now have to live with the fact it wasnt just beating up and robbing a couple tourists, now you took a life . i too was changed by that nite, and still live with it. If you 3 are ever caught and brought to justice, i hope i can be there. Martin J Fl USA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christiansted, Virgin Islands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christiansted Music Thread (Oct '12) Sep '14 Musikologist 9
V.I. parade marks anniversary of Dominicanos' i... (Apr '10) Aug '13 Hiii 2
More showers in forecast for V.I. (Jul '13) Jul '13 Rita 4
mugging in 3/2000 ends in suicide 2011 (Apr '12) Apr '12 martin j 1
Primary Care Doctor (Jan '12) Jan '12 Pyewacket 1
V.I. to spend $9 million on energy-saving measures (May '10) Feb '11 whatever 3
Cops seize cocaine cache during traffic stop (Jan '11) Jan '11 white powder 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:49 am PST